As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Destiny] Thyme's Vengeance: Atheon opens the brick oven! Guardians make their own pizza!

1939495969799»

• CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    I think I'll be running my titan into the Crota raid. And the first thing I will do is punch him and hopefully put out an eye.

• Zombie GandhiZombie Gandhi Registered User regular
    Crayon wrote: »
    Has enough of the expansion content been datamined yet to understand what legendaries may be coming from Vanguard/Crucible vendors? Wondering what is going to replace my existing legendaries while I flail about in the Raid hoping to get new armor and weapons. If old purples are going away, some idea of what the board looks like for new purples would be handy.

Really I'm more curious so I can sate my curiosity tomorrow during work prior to actually being able to hop into the game.

I don't think the files are there yet to datamine most of the info. By the time someone can find the files you'll already be able to just run to the vendor and check I imagine.

Very well! I shall expect reports from the front tomorrow then!
    It will be a long work day.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I really want them to add a Time Splitters/Golden Eye/Perfect Dark-esque end of match/end of mission awards/ratings - a most harmless, most professional, most useless medal was always a source for great amusement. Not just the in-game medals but the whole thing

Go crazy with it Bungie! Most frantic. Most dead.

Also, they should use some of the empty space on the end of mission stats should also have a total damage dealt for each user stat.

The Crucible is no place for mercy... or whimsy.
    If you kill someone with your sparrow you get the :"Let us never talk of this again" medal. WHIMSY

• WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Sirialis wrote: »
    Regarding Kabr the Legionless, we know one of his comrades by name, a Hunter named Praedyth.

No such Hunter ever existed, actually.

Kabr was so brave to go into the Vault alone.

Wassermelone on
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    I really want them to add a Time Splitters/Golden Eye/Perfect Dark-esque end of match/end of mission awards/ratings - a most harmless, most professional, most useless medal was always a source for great amusement. Not just the in-game medals but the whole thing

Go crazy with it Bungie! Most frantic. Most dead.

Also, they should use some of the empty space on the end of mission stats should also have a total damage dealt for each user stat.

The Crucible is no place for mercy... or whimsy.
    If you kill someone with your sparrow you get the :"Let us never talk of this again" medal. WHIMSY

That's not whimsy, it's shaming! :P

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Alucard6986Alucard6986 xbox: Ubeltanzer swtor: UbelRegistered User regular
    so apparently black wax idols aren't just for making glimmer--you trade stacks of 5 or 10 of them for some kind of crafting/updgrade materials that eris sells.

Also you might be able to hit 31 with some of the new vanguard/crucible stuff?

Oh, and if you just leave the reward packages from them in the mail until tomorrow, they'll have commendations and stuff when you open them after the expansion hits.

PSN: Ubeltanzer Blizzard: Ubel#1258
    that's good to know; I'm about 10 wins from ranking up FWC before I even turn in my bounties. :U

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    @Bungie transmog or I feed

• Alucard6986Alucard6986 xbox: Ubeltanzer swtor: UbelRegistered User regular
    that's good to know; I'm about 10 wins from ranking up FWC before I even turn in my bounties. :U

it remains unclear whether you can get commendations from the 3 city factions and not just Vanguard or Crucible

PSN: Ubeltanzer Blizzard: Ubel#1258

it remains unclear whether you can get commendations from the 3 city factions and not just Vanguard or Crucible

I'm assuming you will. I mean, it doesn't make sense otherwise. But I"m also okay with not getting them as I'm really just focusing on leveling my faction for the shader(s).

• BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Not what I was expecting Youtube, but it works I guess. See you guys in the next thread!
    http://youtu.be/rkWtCOnhZc8

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    @Fawst‌ or at @minor incident‌ are either of you available tomorrow anytime after 12 or 1 pm CST

Gonna be on most of the day and I want to raaaaaaaaaaaaaaid, motherfuckers.

(who is with me? You, @Fawst, @cardboard delusions‌?)

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    So because two rando idiots decided to stay on top for sekrion during absolutely normal mode I didn't get the kill. Why the fuck would you cheese that?

• GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    BillyIdle wrote: »
    Not what I was expecting Youtube, but it works I guess. See you guys in the next thread!
    http://youtu.be/rkWtCOnhZc8

Still better than the McCartney video.

Join me in the new thread and the tweaked OP, Guardians! Together, we will enter the Hellmouth and destroy Crota with our fists, our blades, our fire, and his own sword!

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/194960/destiny-onward-guardians-to-level-32-and-the-dark-below-eris-lives

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    Crayon wrote: »
    So because two rando idiots decided to stay on top for sekrion during absolutely normal mode I didn't get the kill. Why the fuck would you cheese that?

I had a round the other night where they both decided to sit down up top. They'd get up to shoot the minotaur so I knew they weren't afk, but they weren't going to engage the boss. Griefers gonna grief.

[PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
  • juicebox989juicebox989 Quad CitiesRegistered User regular
    Sirialis wrote: »
    Regarding Kabr the Legionless, we know one of his comrades by name, a Hunter named Praedyth.

No such Hunter ever existed, actually.

Kabr was so brave to go into the Vault alone.
    Then how did he even open it...

• juicebox989juicebox989 Quad CitiesRegistered User regular
    @Fawst‌ or at @minor incident‌ are either of you available tomorrow anytime after 12 or 1 pm CST

I have a group but I will definitely do it twice lol

• cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular

I'm ready - after 10 est?

• WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular

I'm ready - after 10 est?

pm? I would be in for that :>

• cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    yes pm please

• FuriousJodoFuriousJodo Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    PS4 down? Can't connect.

FuriousJodo on Twitch/PSN/XBL/Whatever else
  • poisonxpoisonx Registered User regular
    So many legendary and exotic drops in the new Vanguard ROC strike.