Options

[NFL]PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS?

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Stuck at work. I guess is NE Det for me.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    @Peen @Raijin Quickfoot‌ where the hell do you two chumps live? I'm back in Rochester.

Peen does not live in Minnesota. I however live in Brainerd. The worst nerd of all.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I really hope Julius Thomas plays. I've got Tamme in right now but he sucks. At least I can switch if necessary.

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    I live in the part of Maryland that's just outside of DC, which is nowhere near Minnesota at all.

All of my fantasy teams are bad, again. I have completely forgotten how to be good at fantasy football.

• Options
    Larry Fitzgerald is out this week.

• Options
    Peen wrote: »
    I live in the part of Maryland that's just outside of DC, which is nowhere near Minnesota at all.

All of my fantasy teams are bad, again. I have completely forgotten how to be good at fantasy football.

I'd consider moving to the Baltimore area but everything I know about Baltimore I learned from The Wire.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Ughhhh Dalton or tannehill.

The homer in me says ride the Dalton train but its gotta be tannehill right?

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

I'm in Maryland, now, too! Outside of Baltimore

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    BOLD PREDICTION: some very stupid things are going to happen today

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »

I live in Alexandria

why are we not all hanging out

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Ughhhh Dalton or tannehill.

The homer in me says ride the Dalton train but its gotta be tannehill right?
    The homer in me says Tannehill, but Denver's got that 'lack of oxygen' thing going for it, and Miami's passing offense is worse than Denver's passing defense. Miami has a solid chance at winning, but I don't know if it will be because of Tannehill's arm.

sig.gif
  • Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    Ugh, DET-NE drew Buck and Aikman.

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    Aikman feels that the Patriots have an advantage at the TE position due to Gronk.

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    BOLD PREDICTION: Packers score 50+ again this week.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I believe in these Lions.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    That's D/ST touchdown #10 for the Eagles

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Hahaha that was Josh Huff's first career touchdown!

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Golden Tate good at football

• Options
    Maybe I shouldn't have benched Tate this week. I just have too many receivers in that league.

• Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    @Peen @Raijin Quickfoot‌ where the hell do you two chumps live? I'm back in Rochester.

Peen does not live in Minnesota. I however live in Brainerd. The worst nerd of all.

I was gonna invite you down to watch some football and drink Surly beer, but goddamn that's the fuck up there in Canada.

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options

I was gonna invite you down to watch some football and drink Surly beer, but goddamn that's the fuck up there in Canada.

I'm in the middle of the state! It's not that far up there!

• Options
    Good start by the Lions so far.

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    That's why you don't move to Baltimore, you move to metro DC and Montgomery county specifically so you've got the best public schools in the country and also some of the worst taxes and traffic and cost of living!
    Kilroy wrote: »

I live in Alexandria

Yeah for real, we should put together a thing. There's other dudes around here too, Lostwords and MadEddy are around here somewhere.

• Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    So DirecTV streaming seems pretty shit this year. Or is it my internet?

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    Wow the Lions D-Line is dominating

• Options
    Oh my goodness, Tom Brady took a sack and Troy and Joe are really upset about it.

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, Tom Brady took a sack and Troy and Joe are really upset about it.

I hope Suh comes to them in halftime to arrange a personal meeting with them and the ground.

• Options
    simosimo Registered User regular

what

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    BOLD PREDICTION: some very lions things are going to happen today

• Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular

It's better than last year, but compared to everything else is garbage.

• Options
    Goddammit Stafford, you have to get rid of the ball quicker

• Options
    Detroits O-line might as well not even be there right now.

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Its not football related, but I was checking out a game on Yahoo and the little twitter feed they have on the right said a book of memoirs by Mo'Ne Davis would be coming out this March.

• Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    tugga wrote: »

It's better than last year, but compared to everything else is garbage.

It's borderline unwatchable today for me :(

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Kilroy wrote: »

I live in Alexandria

Yeah for real, we should put together a thing. There's other dudes around here too, Lostwords and MadEddy are around here somewhere.

I've been to DC. All y'all can come up to bmore

• Options
    It begins :(...

• Options
    TAAAAATE!!!

• Options
    Come on Fauria you gotta catch that

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    This Patriots Lions game has been really fun so far.

• Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    YAY WE SCORED

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
This discussion has been closed.