Options

[NFL]PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Julius Thomas inactive.

Go Tamme I guess

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    A team with Calvin Johnson has now gone 20 straight drives without a touchdown

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    stafford is 14/40

• Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    I got egg nog and rum and apple cider and champagne and we're not getting our asses kicked and I caught the game winning TD at flag football in the pouring rain today so I'm pretty happy right now

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    please stay in chicago mccown

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    I look forward to seeing Seattle not as injured next year. 49ers as well.

• Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    suh talking trash down 18

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Browns can keep the Panthers Curse alive. Go Browns!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Time is a flat circle.

• Options
    David Diehl has a horrible mustache.

• Options
    Mike Smith's probably fired at season's end

• Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Yes! The curse continues!

Also other NFC South teams losing is great news!

SirToasty on
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Lions prediction:

When the Bears realize they are only two games back, they regain the motivation to win and sweep the Lions. The Lions also will of course lose at Lambeau. In true Lions fashion, they also drop either TB or Minn. This puts them at an 8-8 finish. Missing the playoffs after a 7-2 start.

They lose Suh in the off season, significantly reducing the potency of their defense. Lombardi continues to neuter their offense and they go 4-12 next season.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    A team with Calvin Johnson has now gone 20 straight drives without a touchdown

I hate Lombardi so much.

• Options
    Man I want Cleveland to win that division.

And I want the winner of the NFC South to only have 5 wins.

• Options
    I don't know if I've ever heard Andy Dalton speak... He sounds like a doofus

• Options
    TY Hilton is crying during his interview talking about his baby girl that was just born.

And now I'm crying.

• Options
    at least the eagles can win despite sanchez throwing ints all the time

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Lions prediction:

When the Bears realize they are only two games back, they regain the motivation to win and sweep the Lions. The Lions also will of course lose at Lambeau. In true Lions fashion, they also drop either TB or Minn. This puts them at an 8-8 finish. Missing the playoffs after a 7-2 start.

They lose Suh in the off season, significantly reducing the potency of their defense. Lombardi continues to neuter their offense and they go 4-12 next season.

Yeah I don't think that happens. Lions lost to the best team in the AFC on the road. Chicago barely beat a terrible Tampa Bay team, and the Lions schedule is soft except a week 17 trip to GB.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    What the hell happened to RGIII after his rookie season? I never get to see him play, but now that I do, my lord he looks terrible.

• Options
    he had that bad knee injury, might be part of it

• Options
    this game does not look good for the cardinals. QB out, fitzgerald out, no running game

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    What the hell happened to RGIII after his rookie season? I never get to see him play, but now that I do, my lord he looks terrible.

Injuries, pretty much.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Cardinals still hanging in there so far

• Options
    Had Fitzgerald done much this season?

• Options
    basically you had 3 people making really bad decisions:

snyder for being the shitheel that he is and painting the mud green instead of getting new grass
    whats his face for keeping him in the game
    RG3 for not taking himself out of the game

how much did they give up for that draft pick again? well, whatever. snyder deserves everything he's getting.

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    So McCown and Martin started for TB despite being out played by their back-ups all year? Seriously Lovie it's not like it's week 3 still.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    Denver... That ball hit the ground. Don't waste a time out challenging it.

• Options
    Seattle certainly misses Unger

• Options

In addition to what others said, last year at best he played hurt and sucked doing it, at worst he just sucked at playing. This year he sucked, got hurt, came back and still sucked. With how much leg injuries he's had over his career, I don't think he'll ever be as good as he was in his rookie season.

• Options
    Also, Jonas Gray getting zero touches just makes me think Belichick loves fucking with people who play fantasy sports.

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Also, Jonas Gray getting zero touches just makes me think Belichick loves fucking with people who play fantasy sports.

Anyone who thought Belichick would make the same RB the feature guy 2 weeks in a row deserves the big fat 0 points they got.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    Oh I know that. I just wonder if he does it on purpose. Belichick seems like the kind of guy who hates fantasy football.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    2 things: First, something pretty sad:

Then, something pretty amazing

• Options
    I need Peyton Manning to start doing something yesterday.

• Options
    Ugh seattle really really missed Unger

• Options
    Oh I know that. I just wonder if he does it on purpose. Belichick seems like the kind of guy who hates fantasy football.

He was late for practice this week.

• Options

He was late for practice this week.

You were late for forum practice and we're still letting you post.

• Options
    practice?

This discussion has been closed.