Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Any way to hook multiple things to one HDMI port?

Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-FedRegistered User regular
Like a splitter or anything? I find I'm not using a lot of my consoles simply because I have to root around in the back and re-hook HDMI cables up.

• tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Yes; it is called an HDMI Switch.

steam_sig.png
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Awesome, thanks!

• firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    I use this Kinivo one, and it works a treat. Automatically switches when it detects a new signal, which is pretty neat. The remote isn't amazing, but the autoswitch makes it pretty much unnecessary. You can probably find even cheaper ones (I went with that one since it's got 5 ports, and I need 'em all).

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu