Options

[Official Challenge Coin Thread] Orders open until Jan 25.

13»

• Options
    MasterRokkuMasterRokku Registered User regular
    Eric just emailed me and they have the coins in hand. They are breaking them up and shipping them out today. It's my understanding that a piece of production equipment malfunctioned and that set all production back a bit. I'll post pics of the finished product when I get to my laptop. Most orders should take 2 days to show up.

PAX South Status: [x] Room @ The Marriot - [x] 3 day pass - [x] Vacation scheduled
  • Options
    IrsoolIrsool Registered User regular
    I'm glad they could have them done! I hope they know that we all appreciate the hard work they are doing ^^

uV3Kd9v.png
  • Options
    MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    Oh man, with the federal holiday Monday, that'll be down to the wire. I CAN"T TAKE THE SUSPENSE ANYMORE!

1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    Pics of the finished coins.

j7cueq6bsr1r.jpg
    nsljrubwn1uq.jpg
    pkqykrxc5by5.jpg
    fwchm5gonyn4.jpg

PAX South Status: [x] Room @ The Marriot - [x] 3 day pass - [x] Vacation scheduled
  • Options
    flasheflashe Craft Beer Aficionado US - East CoastRegistered User regular
    Yup got my confirmation today as well, looks like we'll be able to get the coins(assuming you pre ordered in time) before South. Super stoked

• Options
    RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    Looks great! I got my conformation on Friday, so I should get them this week!!

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    It's going to be close due to the holiday today, but a lot of us will get them before the show.

• Options
    SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Once people get their coins, if someone could post a high quality straight on picture for the wiki page: http://wiki.paxcommunity.net/paxwiki/PAX_Challenge_Coin

That would be great.

0hy0sznvqw4d.png
  • Options
    Not a problem. I should have mine tomorrow or Thursday and I'll take a couple hi-res shots.

• Options
    OpSteelOpSteel neighbor of the village pindiot Fort Worth TEXASRegistered User regular
    No coins today. Guess I will have them waiting for me when I return to Fort Worth.

• Options
    My tracking information says it's been out for delivery since 8:30 a.m., I'll have to check when I get home!!

uV3Kd9v.png
  • Options
    SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Did anyone ever get some nice quality photos for the community website?

0hy0sznvqw4d.png
  • Options
    OrezbusOrezbus Wichita, KSRegistered User regular
    Is there anyway to still purchase this coin? I went to PAX south but didn't realize all the things that go on at PAX including this. I would love to be able to get purchase this coin!!

• Options
    OpSteelOpSteel neighbor of the village pindiot Fort Worth TEXASRegistered User regular
    The link in the first post still shows that they have 20 in stock.

• Options
    draklandraklan Chocobo in time the Frosty North... mmm FrostingRegistered User regular
    am I the only one who never got my coins?

• Options
    Draklan not getting his coins is on me, not the company that printed them. That being said, it's probably time to start this thing up again...To a new thread!

• Options
    Draklan not getting his coins is on me, not the company that printed them. That being said, it's probably time to start this thing up again...To a new thread!

Are we making coins for this second year too? If so, I'm in.

uV3Kd9v.png