South Pinny Proxy!

2456

Posts

  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I will be darn surprised if they don't announce a core set at least for South... I want my Cowboy Kemper.
    And to everyone who's asked if it's too late, as I've mentioned in my original post the deadline will be the Thursday night before PAX. Gosh people >_< If I could just stop getting messages about that.

    On another note, sorry I haven't been updating the list. Rest assured, I got you covered unless you send me a pm when PAX starts (PAX starts for me at 5pm on Thursday =P).

    Since having these things mailed seem to be getting really darn popular, I think I'm going to have to relent to paypal/square + USPS if anyone's interested. The cost of shipping would be 5.95+Terrible Seattle Tax. Just send me a message.

    SKOoOTA
  • sennohkisennohki Hobart, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    any chance you'd be willing to ship to Aus, Happendy?
    if not, any word from Duckie or anyone else willing to trans-globally ship?

  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I'm definitely meeting up with Duckie at some point before south. Otherwise I could mail it to AUS. The shipping fees would be... Painful

  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Or pinful, as we say.

    HappendyPruncible
  • RaynerRayner Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    While I am willing to pay for international shipping, local shipping would be better (and cheaper).
    Any chance of a hand off to an Aussie person going to south, and pay them to ship when they get back to Australia?
    In any case... I need those south pins :p

  • SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    I'm definitely meeting up with Duckie at some point before south. Otherwise I could mail it to AUS. The shipping fees would be... Painful

    I know I have a few sets coming down under so if it makes it easier @Happendy you could do a bulk mail out to one address and then get them to re send them on. I don't mind putting my hand up to do that and if it's not too many than I don't mind wearing the costs for sending them on.

    dooonuttfishfishmonkeyhat
  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    SKOoOTA wrote: »
    Happendy wrote: »
    I'm definitely meeting up with Duckie at some point before south. Otherwise I could mail it to AUS. The shipping fees would be... Painful

    I know I have a few sets coming down under so if it makes it easier @Happendy you could do a bulk mail out to one address and then get them to re send them on. I don't mind putting my hand up to do that and if it's not too many than I don't mind wearing the costs for sending them on.

    I might take you up on that.

    And also, I'm not going to make you volunteer your time AND make you spend money to HELP people. That's a huge NO in my book. If anyone's interested in shipping to AUS, I can do bulk shipping and from there I we can talk about individual shipping to our AUS brothers and sisters.

    SKOoOTA
  • SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    SKOoOTA wrote: »
    Happendy wrote: »
    I'm definitely meeting up with Duckie at some point before south. Otherwise I could mail it to AUS. The shipping fees would be... Painful

    I know I have a few sets coming down under so if it makes it easier @Happendy you could do a bulk mail out to one address and then get them to re send them on. I don't mind putting my hand up to do that and if it's not too many than I don't mind wearing the costs for sending them on.

    I might take you up on that.

    And also, I'm not going to make you volunteer your time AND make you spend money to HELP people. That's a huge NO in my book. If anyone's interested in shipping to AUS, I can do bulk shipping and from there I we can talk about individual shipping to our AUS brothers and sisters.

    Sign me up than Happendy.

    For the people who live within Melbourne (Same State/City as myself) than I can organize to meet up somewhere around the city and hand them in person, No extra shipping costs included.
    And for the rest of the states I could mail them out to a State Rep who could do the same meet up for their city. Might take some of the sting out of extra postage.

    For those who are to far away from a local city meet up than they could have the option of Paying for Extra post or waiting until Pax Aus 2015 and collect them from me in person. Just my 2 cents worth.

  • EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    @Happendy you can remove me from the list, I will now be there in person!

    Hingo
  • sennohkisennohki Hobart, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    SKOoOTA wrote: »
    Happendy wrote: »
    SKOoOTA wrote: »
    Happendy wrote: »
    I'm definitely meeting up with Duckie at some point before south. Otherwise I could mail it to AUS. The shipping fees would be... Painful

    I know I have a few sets coming down under so if it makes it easier @Happendy you could do a bulk mail out to one address and then get them to re send them on. I don't mind putting my hand up to do that and if it's not too many than I don't mind wearing the costs for sending them on.

    I might take you up on that.

    And also, I'm not going to make you volunteer your time AND make you spend money to HELP people. That's a huge NO in my book. If anyone's interested in shipping to AUS, I can do bulk shipping and from there I we can talk about individual shipping to our AUS brothers and sisters.

    Sign me up than Happendy.

    For the people who live within Melbourne (Same State/City as myself) than I can organize to meet up somewhere around the city and hand them in person, No extra shipping costs included.
    And for the rest of the states I could mail them out to a State Rep who could do the same meet up for their city. Might take some of the sting out of extra postage.

    For those who are to far away from a local city meet up than they could have the option of Paying for Extra post or waiting until Pax Aus 2015 and collect them from me in person. Just my 2 cents worth.

    sounds great, skooota! count me in.
    PM'd Happendy

  • SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Aussie Pin Proxy Update:

    Can I get all Australians who are getting pins through @Happendy‌ sent out, to message me their closest local city that they can attend or meet up in to collect them from our Aussie Pin Reps. If you would prefer to collect them from me at PAX AUS 2015, I will be [E]nforcing at the PC Freeplay area most of the weekend or you can find me at the Pinny trading event if that makes it easier.

    This will give us an idea of which cities we will have meet ups in to collect the pins and which we will have to post to if you can't make it to the meet ups.
    I am also on the lookout for City Reps to put up their hands to organize meet ups with other pinny heads in their designated cities.
    So far @dooonutt‌ has put up his hand to look after Tasmania just looking to fill spots in the other cities. So far I just included the major cities buit if there are a few from say Townsville or up north end of WA then we can assign a rep to that area as well.

    Melbourne Vic Rep: Skooota
    Hobart Tas Rep: Dooonutt
    Sydney NSW Rep: Duckie
    Brisbane QLD Rep: Agentcooper
    Adelaide SA Rep:
    Perth WA Rep:
    Canberra ACT Rep:

    List of Australians getting pins:
    Skooota - Melbourne
    misskass - Melbourne
    Squire_Pug - Melbourne
    Evil santa - Melbourne
    Dooonutt - Tasmania
    sennohki - Hobart
    Rayner - Brisbane

    SKOoOTA on
    HappendydooonuttsennohkiRayner
  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    SKOoOTA wrote: »
    Aussie Pin Proxy Update:

    Can I get all Australians who are getting pins through @Happendy‌ sent out, to message me their closest local city that they can attend or meet up in to collect them from our Aussie Pin Reps. If you would prefer to collect them from me at PAX AUS 2015, I will be [E]nforcing at the PC Freeplay area most of the weekend or you can find me at the Pinny trading event if that makes it easier.

    This will give us an idea of which cities we will have meet ups in to collect the pins and which we will have to post to if you can't make it to the meet ups.
    I am also on the lookout for City Reps to put up their hands to organize meet ups with other pinny heads in their designated cities.
    So far @dooonutt‌ has put up his hand to look after Tasmania just looking to fill spots in the other cities. So far I just included the major cities buit if there are a few from say Townsville or up north end of WA then we can asign a rep to that area as well.

    Melbourne Vic Rep: Skooota
    Hobart Tas Rep: Dooonutt
    Sydney NSW Rep:
    Brisbane QLD Rep:
    Adelaide SA Rep:
    Perth WA Rep:
    Canberra ACT Rep:

    List of Australians getting pins:
    Skooota - Melbourne
    Dooonutt - Tasmania
    Evil santa - Melbourne
    Rayner - Brisbane
    sennohki - Hobart
    misskass - Melbourne

    Going to update my list with PMs in the next hour to help with your list.
    Thanks again for doing this =)

    SKOoOTAsennohki
  • SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
  • DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I'm happy to bring all the aus orders home with me to save you shopping internationally. Like I said in the naughty dog thread, my suitcase is open for transport.

    Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

    [X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
    darkinferoevil santa
  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Would you be comfortable shipping them afterwards?
    You're doing a lot already, and @SKOoOTA‌ seems really willing (and likely less busy than you post PAX)
    If you're okay with it, it'd be less complicated all around

  • DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Too easy, I'm free as a bird at the moment so will have plenty of time when I get home again (which will be mid Feb) to sort everything out.
    I'm based in Sydney, so do you want to put me in as the Sydney rep @SKOoOTA‌?

    Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

    [X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
    SKOoOTA
  • LuthienLuthien Halifax, NSRegistered User regular
    @happendy So i know the international shipping to the great white north isn't that crazy in complarison to Australia but... let me know if you want a little extra for coverage

  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I'll give everyone an exact shipping amount soon. Do you live in Canada or Alaska?...
    Or Russia?

    Also I just updated my post today to add all current names. Please check to see if I have everything right.
    In the possibility of there not being enough pins, the order of priority goes top down, with each person getting at least one before I fulfill duplicate orders. Since this is going to bite my bank account a bit more than I thought, if anyone can pay me at this point that'd be pretty rad. I'll compose a message for that Sunday ish?

    Happendy on
    SKOoOTAdooonutt
  • JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    I can pay you ahead of time; and I don't mind since you're doing an amazing favor for everyone. I'll await your paid list.

    PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

    https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel
    SKOoOTA
  • SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    Can someone with better knowledge of what the Core and Vendor pins will cost do a Rough calculation of what 1 of each that are for sale will total? Just to get an idea of what we will need to Paypal across to @Happendy‌ ?

  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Core set is 30 dollars (tax is not usually charged) or 36.49 AUD
    7$ for shipping in the continental United States. (up to 2 sets and 7-10 individual pinnys)
    This particular PAX seems like it will be more expensive on a per pin level.
    Generally it's 10-15, but one of these pins requires buying a game which is $25 on Steam apparently.

  • LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    Happendy, are you also taking offers to grab that fancy new LE polygon pin? If so, sign me up and I will shower you with money at East.

  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Any and all LE pins I buy will go into either my collection, be used as trade fodder, or auctioned off for Child's Play Charity. I'm really sorry it's really difficult for me to buy enough LE's for everyone as the demand for them is so high and the task itself would take quite a while. The same goes for pins that I cannot outright buy (MTG).

    If you'd like to shower me with money, I'll keep you guys posted after South for an auction where you can shower Child's Play with money and get a Pinny. This is assuming I have enough pinnys for that, once again I'll keep you guys posted =)

    SKOoOTA
  • LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    Any and all LE pins I buy will go into either my collection, be used as trade fodder, or auctioned off for Child's Play Charity. I'm really sorry it's really difficult for me to buy enough LE's for everyone as the demand for them is so high and the task itself would take quite a while. The same goes for pins that I cannot outright buy (MTG).

    If you'd like to shower me with money, I'll keep you guys posted after South for an auction where you can shower Child's Play with money and get a Pinny. This is assuming I have enough pinnys for that, once again I'll keep you guys posted =)
    Completely understandable. I'll keep an eye out for that Child's Play auction. And if not, there will definitely be some fun trading times up at the info booth.

  • GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
    Are you gonna try to buy the game pin if we can help pre fill your wallet?

  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I'm likely going to trade for it for my own collection.
    As for everyone else, it's up to them what they want to spend. I'm going to send out a form for everyone Sunday ish that they can fill out for the pins.

    SKOoOTA
  • QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
    Duckie wrote: »
    I'm happy to bring all the aus orders home with me to save you shopping internationally. Like I said in the naughty dog thread, my suitcase is open for transport.

    Will it hold a grown man, cuz I really wanna visit Australia.

    HappendyDuckie
  • GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    I'm likely going to trade for it for my own collection.
    As for everyone else, it's up to them what they want to spend. I'm going to send out a form for everyone Sunday ish that they can fill out for the pins.

    Cool thanks!

  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Qumaden wrote: »
    Duckie wrote: »
    I'm happy to bring all the aus orders home with me to save you shopping internationally. Like I said in the naughty dog thread, my suitcase is open for transport.

    Will it hold a grown man, cuz I really wanna visit Australia.

    Yes, but it has to take me back home so you're SOOL.

  • evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    A few questions if I may -

    1. If possible, can I get the core set and the LE pin?
    2. Who do I need to get the money to? Happendy or Duckie? PM me with details please :)
    3. When are they likely to be heading back to Australia and specifically Melbourne? (I'm moving back to Adelaide in March)

    Pinny Pals Profile

    “I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    @EvilSanta‌
    1. Core set yes but Happendy is placing the LE's up for auction for Childs Play and will advise on how we can bid for them then. You can ask @Duckie‌ but I am guessing she has already got a back log of orders.
    2. I believe the plan is to Paypal @Happendy‌ (preferably before the event so he is not outlaying a crazy amount of cash on a whim) He is relaesing the payment details on Sunday.
    3. The Idea is to get them sent out in bulk and then have the state reps meet up with collectors in their local cities. Or can be collected at PAX AUS or sent on to your other address at additional cost.

    SKOoOTA on
    evil santa
  • SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    EDIT: OLD LIST SEE BELOW FOR UPDATE: This is my guesstimate for the Pax South cost list, I am guessing it is better to over quote a little than be under. Thoughts???
    5n65i93uvcja.png

    SKOoOTA on
  • 00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    I believe the PAX specific sets are usually always 30(?) , the LE's have always been 15….and MY guess is the third parties that sell won't go over 15$. With the exception of the TD one where you have to buy the game.

    But those are my guesses.

    SKOoOTA
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    00Fayt00 wrote: »
    I believe the PAX specific sets are usually always 30(?) , the LE's have always been 15….and MY guess is the third parties that sell won't go over 15$. With the exception of the TD one where you have to buy the game.

    But those are my guesses.

    I think he's mixing some of it up with the cost of Aussie fun bucks.

    SKOoOTA
  • SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    00Fayt00 wrote: »
    I believe the PAX specific sets are usually always 30(?) , the LE's have always been 15….and MY guess is the third parties that sell won't go over 15$. With the exception of the TD one where you have to buy the game.
    But those are my guesses.

    Thanks @00Fayt00‌, I was just having a guess at what they might go for and thought it best to be a little over on some than be short at the end of the day. I trust your knowledge on this subject matter so I will amend my guesstimate list accordingly.

  • SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I think he's mixing some of it up with the cost of Aussie fun bucks.

    You're spot on Aggro, It was a combo of a little over guesstimating and using Aussie Fun Bucks as my base for the prices on the core and LE's.
    Stupid me as I went though all these prices last year with my Pinny Pals. *Doh

    SKOoOTA on
  • Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    The undead lab pins are acquired by playing the respective demos

    Sammy.Sam on
  • darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    SKOoOTA wrote: »
    Amended list:
    wqnys8c6c8j4.png
    Magic is 5-25 dollars

    My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
    SKOoOTA
  • SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    darkinfero wrote: »
    SKOoOTA wrote: »
    Amended list:
    wqnys8c6c8j4.png
    Magic is 5-25 dollars

    Yeah that's why I still have it in ??? It all depends on IF we need to get Prize Tix for it and if so How much? (My Guess is somewhere between 30-50 Prize Tix for a PIN).
    So you might be lucky and win a draft or you might have to play a couple of games if you place lower down. Who knows they might not be included in the Prize Tix pool and you may just have to play the Ipad game and enter a draft or similar.

    SKOoOTA on
  • 00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    SKOoOTA wrote: »
    darkinfero wrote: »
    SKOoOTA wrote: »
    Amended list:
    wqnys8c6c8j4.png
    Magic is 5-25 dollars

    Yeah that's why I still have it in ??? It all depends on IF we need to get Prize Tix for it and if so How much? (My Guess is somewhere between 30-50 Prize Tix for a PIN).
    So you might be lucky and win a draft or you might have to play a couple of games if you place lower down. Who knows they might not be included in the Prize Tix pool and you may just have to play the Ipad game and enter a draft or similar.

    A magic employee on Reddit said that the pins would be 30 tickets. ^.^

    SKOoOTA
Sign In or Register to comment.