As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

South Pinny Proxy!

• Options
    SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
  • Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    00Fayt00 wrote: »
    SKOoOTA wrote: »
    darkinfero wrote: »
    SKOoOTA wrote: »
    Amended list:
    wqnys8c6c8j4.png
    Magic is 5-25 dollars

Yeah that's why I still have it in ??? It all depends on IF we need to get Prize Tix for it and if so How much? (My Guess is somewhere between 30-50 Prize Tix for a PIN).
    So you might be lucky and win a draft or you might have to play a couple of games if you place lower down. Who knows they might not be included in the Prize Tix pool and you may just have to play the Ipad game and enter a draft or similar.

A magic employee on Reddit said that the pins would be 30 tickets. ^.^

True it varys on how many you can win.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    PVP Online pin will be a purchase from Scott Kurtz's booth in Bandland.
    inzxi796bqxr.png

SKOoOTA on
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Loading Ready Run's Sheriff Spoopifer Pin is a purchase available at the Loading Ready Run booth.
    k2yciilfo0ak.png

SKOoOTA on
  • Options
    LuthienLuthien Halifax, NSRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Happendy wrote: »
    I'll give everyone an exact shipping amount soon. Do you live in Canada or Alaska?...
    Or Russia?

Also I just updated my post today to add all current names. Please check to see if I have everything right.
    In the possibility of there not being enough pins, the order of priority goes top down, with each person getting at least one before I fulfill duplicate orders. Since this is going to bite my bank account a bit more than I thought, if anyone can pay me at this point that'd be pretty rad. I'll compose a message for that Sunday ish?

I'm on the east coast of Canada sooooo pumped on this situation. Also hoping to add one of the MTG pin.... *edit* So I also re-read your original post so I'm not holding out hope for Ugin

Luthien on
  • Options
    Broodhollow Iris Pin will be a purchase available at Kris Straub’s booth.
    yt2oiuqirucz.png

• Options
    LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Lots of purchase stuff this PAX, wowza. Hopefully that won't turn away some aspiring collectors. I remember at Prime 2013 there were a bunch of free exhibitor pins that made it easy to get into the trading game with staff and other collectors. Looks like the only freebies here are at Undead Labs.

Lazorz on
  • Options
    Sentinels of the Multiverse Baron Blade Pin will be a purchase available at the Greater Than Games booth.

2td5rw1ljtoi.png

Well that's the last Vendor to check in so it's just Undead Labs giving a pin away for trying the demo. Kudos Undead Labs.

• Options
    HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    They're not bad pins either... I kind of want to buy whatever game they have a at this point for being awesome

• Options
    RaynerRayner Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    So I'm assuming that all the pins excluding the LE, Undead Labs, and WoTC will be what we will be getting?

Also I'm fine arranging to meet a state rep.

• Options
    Squire_PugSquire_Pug Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Have Pm'ed Happendy, but will also love to be in on the AU courier'ing, I'm based in Melbourne like many others and can meet just about anywhere...

Have we worked out a rough buy everything buy-able cost yet?

Squire_Pug on
  • Options
    Aussie Pin Proxy Update:

Can I get all Australians who are getting pins through @Happendy‌ sent out, to message me their closest local city that they can attend or meet up in to collect them from our Aussie Pin Reps. If you would prefer to collect them from me at PAX AUS 2015, I will be [E]nforcing at the PC Freeplay area most of the weekend or you can find me at the Pinny trading event if that makes it easier.

Melbourne Vic Rep: Skooota
    Hobart Tas Rep: Dooonutt
    Sydney NSW Rep: Duckie
    Brisbane QLD Rep: Agentcooper
    Adelaide SA Rep:
    Perth WA Rep:
    Canberra ACT Rep:

List of Australians getting pins:
    Skooota - Melbourne
    misskass - Melbourne
    Squire_Pug - Melbourne
    Evil santa - Melbourne
    Dooonutt - Tasmania
    sennohki - Hobart
    Rayner - Brisbane

• Options
    Form inc.

• Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    Just trying to ensure I get the ideal. Your count is for x of the purchasable at all loc or just core set? Trying to plan out money lol

• Options
    Just the core set. The final form will have more specific knobs and such that you can twiddle and twaddle

• Options
    Form is out, if you don't have access to it. Please let me know.

I sent a mass message, if you have any questions please discuss them here so I don't spam everyone with each message.
    Thanks Gaise

• Options
    evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    I haven't seen the form yet. Was it sent via PM?

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • Options
    Yup. Sent!

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Thanks buddy :)

Just a quick question. How are the pins getting back to Australia (and Melbourne) to grace us with their shininess?
    Are they being posted out or being smuggled in the luggage of one of Australia's finest pinthusiasts?

evil santa on
    Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    No, Duckie's doing it.

• Options
    Is duckie bringing all the pins back with her? and that won't be until mid-late Feb yeah? so there is No bulk mail out to AUS anymore?

• Options
    eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Is it too late to get in on this @Happendy‌ ?

0j92muX.png
  • Options
    TE finally got back to me and there may be a chance that we wont have to pay Full price for the Game/Pin.
    1w96ckrrl7qv.png

• Options
    having to purchase the game on site makes it harder to proxy the pin LOL :)

• Options
    Solelron wrote: »
    this will be one of the hardest pins at south.

My Pin collection
  • Options
    yeah. the MTG pin is just time consuming :)

• Options
    I put it as 25$ on my order form. Could someone let me know as soon as they find out otherwise?

• Options
    00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular

Why would this be one of the hardest pins? They will most likely just give a steam code out when you purchase, and then you'll also get the pin. Very much like Tin Man. Shoul be easy IMO. ;)

• Options

Why would this be one of the hardest pins? They will most likely just give a steam code out when you purchase, and then you'll also get the pin. Very much like Tin Man. Shoul be easy IMO. ;)

I don't want to spend money on 3 or 4 steam codes :/

My Pin collection
  • Options
    edited January 2015

In reality you're just buying the pin and getting a steam code for free alongside it. We don't know how much they're charging yet, but most buy-on-the-spot pins are $15 anyway. If that's how much they end up selling the code for I'd say it's a pretty fair deal.

Lazorz on
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I see them advertising buy the game get a free pin, but we'll see soon enough.

• Options
    00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular

It's no different then the Tin Man pin and everyone loved that idea at the time(granted, it was a nicer pin IMO). The Tin MAn pin was $20, and you got the game with it. This is going to be a similar situation. As Lazorz said, it is not much more then what you would pay for a pin normally, and you can sell/give away the other codes if you wanted.

Now, if they try to sell it for more then $25(which is what I believe it is on Steam currently) then I would definitely have an issue with it. haha.

• Options
    yeah. I guess that's how the Rayman pin went at Prime.

• Options

Rayman did cost more.

My Pin collection
  • Options
    CowpuppyCowpuppy Squirrel Squad (EAST) Registered User regular

But Rayman was just a pre-order that you could then cancel, no? I wasn't at Prime but I recall reading that.

Pins! Pins everywhere!
    Looking for Pins: DLC

There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?
  • Options
    Cowpuppy wrote: »

But Rayman was just a pre-order that you could then cancel, no? I wasn't at Prime but I recall reading that.

yes you could (I didn't..but you could have)

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Cowpuppy wrote: »

Yeah, you could just cancel it. Amazon auto-cancelled my pre-order anyway because they said it came from a "suspicious computer." (Which, I mean, it sort of did.) So it was possible to get that pin free.

Lazorz on
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    There is current 2713.44 usd I've received from this. I'll post a paid list tonight.

And I joked about giving 700 bucks to a guy named Pedro (his name isn't even Pedro)

Happendy on
  • Options
    Attention all AUS orders. I realize that Duckie won't be back in AUS until Feb13ish and while she should have the pins mailed out by the end of that week, things can happen and that there's a chance pins won't arrive before some of you gals/guys go to East.

If this is the case, please PM me ASAP. I'll see if I can coordinate a group shipping sooner.

Also, I can always meet ya'll at East.

• Options
    As long as it is still in February I should be ok to receive them (in person or by mail). Otherwise, I may need to get the pins sent to Adelaide. Please keep us up to date either way :)

Pinny Pals Profile