South Pinny Proxy!

1235

Posts

  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    I had a friend working Merch booth and asked nicely if I could just consolidate the order into one and then get all of the merch pins...
    So like, all of them.

    You're welcome

    <3

  • LuthienLuthien Halifax, NSRegistered User regular
    Damn, a hearty huzzah to you!

  • Squire_PugSquire_Pug Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Ack! Apologies if I mussed up your counting...I just couldn't remember what I ordered the first time, so thought you would see the duplicate name and hopefully override. if this leaves you out financially let me know, and I'll pay for both.

  • Thunderous_TThunderous_T Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    Squire_Pug wrote: »
    Ack! Apologies if I mussed up your counting...I just couldn't remember what I ordered the first time, so thought you would see the duplicate name and hopefully override. if this leaves you out financially let me know, and I'll pay for both.

    If you don't want the extras I'd consider buying them.

    Prime 2017: Tickets soon please...
  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Don't worry about it. I have monies.
    Really though, I didn't get very many pins for myself so cancelled orders means I get to keep them/my backlist gets them.

  • darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    ALL ORDERS

    I'm going to double check to see if I have enough pins for everybody. I likely do, but when there are as many pins as there are it's always better to quadruple check.

    If at this point you have not jumped on the bandwagon and filled out my order sheet... Send me a trade. I still really need the tin man games pin as well as atoi.

    I have a handful of the amazing looking Polygon pins. Some I got through trades and others I've grabbed through standing in line or having other people do it for me.
    I'll be letting you guys know how I'll be distributing those by the end of the week. If you have any suggestions on how to do this, that'd be pretty cool.

    Thanks for being patient with me on getting back to your questions and concerns.

    AUS ORDERS

    Pins for Aussies are in the possession of friends.

    I will give @Duckie‌ the list of Aussies and put together a group message to talk about paying her for shipping.

    PLEASE PRIORITIZE PAYING HER FOR SHIPPING OVER PAYING ME FOR PINS IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY.

    Also I slipped a limited edition pin into one of your orders... I'll let Duckie know about that.

    USA ORDERS

    I'll start mailing them out next week. I'm a really busy guy but I'll at least get them sent out before East. I will not mail the pins until I have you marked as paid on my order form. Please be aware that I'm busy as fuck and haven't updated that for more than a week.

    MEET UP ORDERS

    I'll let you know my info and we can schedule a time to meet up at prime or in Seattle. So it appears that I won't be able to go to Boston. I forgot to give them to @darkinfero‌ as well... Well I have his glasses so if he's okay I'll just mail everything to him and we be good.

    CANADIAN ORDERS.

    There is literally one of you. Please PM me and I'll get an estimate.
    Just mail it to me please. I send you a pm with your address and I can give it to people at east.

    My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    So... I realized i had 48 core sets and that there were 56 core set orders.
    I wrote up a 5 long paragraph explanation/apology etc. and was about to post it when I realized.
    I already gave @Duckie 9 pin sets.
    D'oh.

    Anyways, I still have to set a deadline for payment, because I need money. Sooo...
    My deadline is going to be February 15th, a Saturday. That's somewhat before East, and at least two weeks ahead +on a Saturday so most of you will have been paid by then. If you do not pay for your pins by then, I will have to donate your pins to my collection.

    I understand some of you said that you would pay me at Prime or East, and a pal of mine gave me a perfect analogy for this.

    It's like one of those failed kickstarter campaigns where the person says "We can do this!" and after getting more than 9000% of their original funding goal they then say "We can do this!... Just not on this scale"

    I'm perfectly okay with delivering your pins to Prime/East, but I cannot not have money until then.

    Thanks everyone for being patient with me on something that nobody else has ever done before. I know that I screamed that this will likely never happen again, but if it does happen at Prime, I will have already worked out all the kinks by then.

    Holy shit did he just say that he might do this again?

    fishfishmonkeyhatSKOoOTA
  • dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    Once again thank you @Happendy for all the hard work. I wouldn't mind helping you proxy at Prime if you do decide to do it.

    PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

    Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    So... I realized i had 48 core sets and that there were 56 core set orders.
    I wrote up a 5 long paragraph explanation/apology etc. and was about to post it when I realized.
    I already gave @Duckie 9 pin sets.
    D'oh.

    Anyways, I still have to set a deadline for payment, because I need money. Sooo...
    My deadline is going to be February 15th, a Saturday. That's somewhat before East, and at least two weeks ahead +on a Saturday so most of you will have been paid by then. If you do not pay for your pins by then, I will have to donate your pins to my collection.

    I understand some of you said that you would pay me at Prime or East, and a pal of mine gave me a perfect analogy for this.

    It's like one of those failed kickstarter campaigns where the person says "We can do this!" and after getting more than 9000% of their original funding goal they then say "We can do this!... Just not on this scale"

    I'm perfectly okay with delivering your pins to Prime/East, but I cannot not have money until then.

    Thanks everyone for being patient with me on something that nobody else has ever done before. I know that I screamed that this will likely never happen again, but if it does happen at Prime, I will have already worked out all the kinks by then.

    Holy shit did he just say that he might do this again?
    If you happen to not get money by then. I will help take some off of you.

    My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Geometric CubeGeometric Cube Registered User regular
    darkinfero wrote: »
    Happendy wrote: »
    So... I realized i had 48 core sets and that there were 56 core set orders.
    I wrote up a 5 long paragraph explanation/apology etc. and was about to post it when I realized.
    I already gave @Duckie 9 pin sets.
    D'oh.

    Anyways, I still have to set a deadline for payment, because I need money. Sooo...
    My deadline is going to be February 15th, a Saturday. That's somewhat before East, and at least two weeks ahead +on a Saturday so most of you will have been paid by then. If you do not pay for your pins by then, I will have to donate your pins to my collection.

    I understand some of you said that you would pay me at Prime or East, and a pal of mine gave me a perfect analogy for this.

    It's like one of those failed kickstarter campaigns where the person says "We can do this!" and after getting more than 9000% of their original funding goal they then say "We can do this!... Just not on this scale"

    I'm perfectly okay with delivering your pins to Prime/East, but I cannot not have money until then.

    Thanks everyone for being patient with me on something that nobody else has ever done before. I know that I screamed that this will likely never happen again, but if it does happen at Prime, I will have already worked out all the kinks by then.

    Holy shit did he just say that he might do this again?
    If you happen to not get money by then. I will help take some off of you.

    Me too.

  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    YOU GUYS ARE SUCH AWESOME PEOPLE
    I LOVE YOU ALL
    [sniffle]

  • darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    YOU GUYS ARE SUCH AWESOME PEOPLE
    I LOVE YOU ALL
    [sniffle]
    I don't want you to be in debt dude. We are a family.

    My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    I can offer my wallet as well... ;)

    PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

    Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    dchoy wrote: »
    I can offer my wallet as well... ;)
    *takes dchoy's wallet and runs off with it to buy more pins*

    dchoy
  • PiggoPiggo Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Hey Happendy, could you post an updated paid list? I still haven't got confirmation you received my money.

    Edit: Happy to help cover any missing funds as well.

    Piggo on
  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Funny thing,
    I just sent a message out to everyone who hasn't paid.
    If you didn't get anything yet, YOU'RE GOOD... WHICH IS ALMOST EVERYBODY

  • PiggoPiggo Registered User regular
    All good then, thanks!

  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Just an update,
    I'm going through the sheet one more time to finalize shipping details.
    I'm going to be shipping these out today and organizing other receiving details.

    For AUS orders, I just messaged Duckie, and she should be messaging ya'll soonish to get your delivery details. I haven't charged shipping and handling for you guys yet, so you guys will have to work out reimbursing her for shipping fees. If you guys can make the process as easy as possible for her, that'd be awesome. You guys rock!

    For Meetup Orders: I wont be at PAX East, my boyfriend will be... Grr. He'll be bringing his pins to East to give to Darkinfero. I'll give him your forum names and you guys can pick them up from him.

    I'll be at PAX Prime, no worries there. We'll find each other eventually.

    As for people who want to meet up in Seattle, you're welcome to PM me about that. Otherwise I'll send out a PM to anyone who marked that on their sheet. If you're downtown, I work there on the weekends and we can arrange for you to visit me at work and I'll give you a cup of chowder at half price or something =)

    All my packages will be packaged in a box with bubble wrap that I'll be purchasing later at the office supplies store. The boxes are sturdy flat rate boxes 2 day shipping and will have tracking and insurance.

    @Luthien Quote incoming. Give me a moment Q_Q

    dchoydmosinee
  • dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    I'll give you a cup of chowder at half price

    I don't need it for pins, but please let me know when the half price chowder proxy thread pops up.

    Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
  • evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    Thanks for the update Happendy :)

    Pinny Pals Profile

    “I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • LuthienLuthien Halifax, NSRegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    @Luthien Quote incoming. Give me a moment Q_Q


    I wait with baited breath.....

  • big haircutbig haircut Registered User regular
    Im happy to take some extra pins of your hands :)

  • misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    For Meetup Orders: I wont be at PAX East, my boyfriend will be... Grr. He'll be bringing his pins to East to give to Darkinfero. I'll give him your forum names and you guys can pick them up from him.
    Eeeexcellent. And thank you for all of this. :biggrin: I only skimmed the thread but it looks like it's been a huge nightmare.

    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/misskass
    Attended: Aus 2013, Aus 2014, East 2015, Aus 2015

    Aus 2016
    [x] GUESS WHO JUST REALISED IT'S FINALLY THIS YEAR
  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Update: I mailed out most of the "small" orders out.

    I'll try to get the larger orders out on Tuesday.

    Sorry for the tardiness.

    For anyone who wants to meet up in Seattle, send me a PM. I'll get back to those of you who already have.

  • big haircutbig haircut Registered User regular
    I received my pins yesterday, thank you so much, @Happendy !

  • sirmrejsirmrej Seattle areaRegistered User regular
    I met up with @Happendy and got my pins! Yay! Thanks man :)

    fishfishmonkeyhat
  • JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Just received my shipped box of pins...Big ups again to @Happendy. Thank you so so so very much :D

    PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

    https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel
  • LuthienLuthien Halifax, NSRegistered User regular
    @Happendy Just wondering if there's an extra quote for my shipping....?

  • RaynerRayner Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    So, Do Aussie people message Duckie or will she contact us as a group or individually?

  • DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I've just gotten settled back in at home and am waiting for happendy to get back to me about something before I can move forward. Thanks for being patient aussie peeps <3

    Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

    [X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
    evil santaRaynerdarkinferoSKOoOTAdooonutt
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Thanks for being our pin mule! Or "Pinion" as I just now myself made up!

    fishfishmonkeyhat on
    GethDuckie
  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I should have everything settled soon. I JUST received all the pin money last night and I will be organizing the rest of the orders tonight in hopes of shipping them at least by Friday.

    Sorry this is taking so long x.x
    @Luthien I should have it done tonight

  • DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    That's for being our pin mule! Or "Pinion" as I just now myself made up!

    God dammit I love you fish, haha!
    Have you ever watched The Lost Skeleton of Cadavera? Every time you post like ^this^ it makes me think of that movie ^^

    Duckie on
    Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

    [X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
  • Geometric CubeGeometric Cube Registered User regular
    That's for being our pin mule! Or "Pinion" as I just now myself made up!

    That is some people's actual name though…. >_>

    darkinfero
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Duckie wrote: »
    Have you ever watched The Lost Skeleton of Cadavera?

    I'm pretty sure you just made that up.

    dmosinee
  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    TO AUS ORDERS
    *BREATHES*
    Sorry for the delay. I may have accidentally mailed Duckie back to the other side of the world with more pins than I should have.
    Oops.

    Just to verify however, I'm going to go ahead and ping all the AUSSies who asked for delivery.
    If you are on this list, you're all good. If you asked for a delivery, and aren't on this list. PM ME IMMEDIATELY.
    @Rayner @SKOoOTA @sennohki @evil santa @agentcooper @Tubby2877 @Squire_Pug @dooonutt
    If the pins go unclaimed, I'll likely either sell them to anyone who wants them or give a few to Duckie to keep for being absolutely amazing at South.
    Be sure to thank her if you ever see her!

    TO ALL OTHER ORDERS
    *GASPS*
    I'm going to regret mentioning this.
    I have extras.

    Happendy on
    SKOoOTARaynerdarkinferoevil santa
  • Thunderous_TThunderous_T Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    TO AUS ORDERS
    I'm going to regret mentioning this.
    I have extras.

    Well I mean... I'd be happy to help with those :D

    Prime 2017: Tickets soon please...
  • eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »

    TO ALL OTHER ORDERS
    *GASPS*
    I'm going to regret mentioning this.
    I have extras.

    Like @Thunderous_T said, I too would be willing to help with those :biggrin:

    sFZEJo1.png

  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    GUESS WHAT
    I HAVE THEM ALL MAILED OUT FINALLY
    Except @Luthien ... That'll be 21 USD, is that aight? /death
    Alternatively you can pick them up in Boston or Prime..

    I'll ping everyone in a week and if it hasnt' gotten there yet by then, then I'll look into it.

    Also doing Pinventory tomorrow and then I'll update everyone about extras.

    Happendy on
    evil santa
  • SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    Happy Dance my package arrived this past weekend! They are now happily up on Display!

    @Happendy I may owe you a drink at prime if I'm lucky enough to get through the ticket queue :)

Sign In or Register to comment.