As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Playstation Experience [hopes and dreams edition]

1235»

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    How amazing was the FFVII troll in person

Everyone around me was salty enough to melt snow. The girl next to me was PISSED! I booed.

Once you got passed the cheering in the front rows (paid shills?) you could see how angry and not-amused everyone was behind them. Like, I have never seen footage of an audience that angry at a game conference.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    How amazing was the FFVII troll in person

Everyone around me was salty enough to melt snow. The girl next to me was PISSED! I booed.

Once you got passed the cheering in the front rows (paid shills?) you could see how angry and not-amused everyone was behind them. Like, I have never seen footage of an audience that angry at a game conference.
    A few rows ahead of us we saw two full rows of reserved seating, I'm sure that even closer there were more rows of specially reserved seating.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I got around to going through and uploading all my pictures from PSX. The lighting at the event killed my camera so many of them are awful, but working with what I got here.

Click here for PlayStation Experience photos.

While I was there look who I found...

IMAG0988_zpsb0292fb1.jpg

IMAG0989_zpsaaddf694.jpg

IMAG0992_zps2e2d8aa8.jpg

I also have prizes. The first five people to tell me why they would want a DCU:O Origin Pack for the PS4 will have a key PMed to them. Same deal for the first two people to respond here in this thread with what possible use they would get out of 75 Platinum in Warframe on PS4.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Dear @The_Spaniard,

I would like a DCU:O Origin Pack for Christmas this year because I was very good. I ate all my veggies, did my chores, and fought the forces of evil in Gotham.

But really, I liked DCU in PS3 and wouldn't jumping into it again on the PS4. I just wish there was a way to transfer over my characters.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Dear @The_Spaniard,

I would like a DCU:O Origin Pack for Christmas this year because I was very good. I ate all my veggies, did my chores, and fought the forces of evil in Gotham.

But really, I liked DCU in PS3 and wouldn't jumping into it again on the PS4. I just wish there was a way to transfer over my characters.
    I thought that your characters automatically transfer over in DCUO. Both clients log into the same server.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Dear @The_Spaniard,

You dare ask me for DC content with your Marvel avatar? Why I aughtta... fine PM sent.

• Options
    Dear @The_Spaniard,

You dare ask me for DC content with your Marvel avatar? Why I aughtta... fine PM sent.
    That's not Wolverine... that's... Hawkman. Yeah, that's it. Hawkman. :D

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Dear @The_Spaniard,

I thought that your characters automatically transfer over in DCUO. Both clients log into the same server.

Do they? I thought I read some where they don't. But I could be totally wrong.

Dear @The_Spaniard,

Thank you very much. And it's not Wolverine, it's 2 Batmen (Batmans?) kissing. :D

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    DaringDirkDaringDirk Daddy CEO Oakland, CARegistered User regular
    Dear @The_Spaniard,

That's not Wolverine... that's... Hawkman. Yeah, that's it. Hawkman. :D

I thought it was two Batmans kissing?

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Toxic Toys wrote:
    Dear @The_Spaniard,

Thank you very much. And it's not Wolverine, it's 2 Batmen (Batmans?) kissing. :D

Can not unsee.

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Same deal for the first two people to respond here in this thread with what possible use they would get out of 75 Platinum in Warframe on PS4.
    I would buy as many potatoes as possible with it. Yes, you can buy potatoes in Warframe. They are special gifts from the Lady with the Freaky Hat who sends Space Ninjas on missions. I'm not making any of this up, too. Warframe is weird.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Same deal for the first two people to respond here in this thread with what possible use they would get out of 75 Platinum in Warframe on PS4.
    I would buy as many potatoes as possible with it. Yes, you can buy potatoes in Warframe. They are special gifts from the Lady with the Freaky Hat who sends Space Ninjas on missions. I'm not making any of this up, too. Warframe is weird.
    PM sent to the potato eater.

• Options
    LutExIVLutExIV Thieves Guild Chairman In the ShadowsRegistered User regular
    @The_Spaniard‌ ,
    I don't know if you're still doing this, but if you are I would like to say that I have the best use for the DCUO origin pack: it would go to my son who just turned 11 and LOVES that game (It doesn't hurt that he likes to say that I'm Batman). I know that code would make his day.

26965406221_865f825658.jpg
    Steam/PSN/XBox Live:LutExIV
  • Options
    LutExIV wrote: »
    @The_Spaniard‌ ,
    I don't know if you're still doing this, but if you are I would like to say that I have the best use for the DCUO origin pack: it would go to my son who just turned 11 and LOVES that game (It doesn't hurt that he likes to say that I'm Batman). I know that code would make his day.

Nice try, I know you don't have a son, but you can have a code anyway. :wink:
    PM sent.

• Options
    InterpreterInterpreter Registered User regular
    Is there still any DCUO codes left? Just curious, as I am interested.

• Options
    LutExIVLutExIV Thieves Guild Chairman In the ShadowsRegistered User regular
    @The_Spaniard‌ is a great guy, thanks for the code!

And once he's downloaded the pack, I'll show you a totally real kid enjoying the game for real!

26965406221_865f825658.jpg
    Steam/PSN/XBox Live:LutExIV
  • Options

Yes there are, @Interpreter. Now what would you do with it?

• Options

I would play it, as I keep meaning to try it, but never seem to get around to doing so. And having it on the PS4 would mean I could remote play it on my Vita, which is always a plus.

• Options

I would play it, as I keep meaning to try it, but never seem to get around to doing so. And having it on the PS4 would mean I could remote play it on my Vita, which is always a plus.

A code for you, PM sent.

• Options
    edited January 2015

A code for you, PM sent.

@The_Spaniard‌, you are awesome. Thank you very much for this! Gonna download it right away.

Interpreter on