As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Orders for Pin Pal Stamps

• darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    00Fayt00 wrote: »
    So I have delivered most of the stamps for people at PAX south. I think there were two people who I didn't find to give their stamp to.

If anyone missed out on these or want to get a few extra for pin pals(for example, @darkinfero and @silrn both got an extra stamp to give away at PAX South) then let me know. I can easily get the materials and get everything shipped before PAX East. If you just missed out completely on ordering stamps the first go around, then again let me know. These are still $20 to get, and then they will be around $4 to ship. I am more then happy to keep making these for the community.

Moving on though, I found out my friend is a decent painter. On the Sunday before PAX South I decided I wanted to make @PRD a special stamp since she is and always will be one of my favorite Pinny Pals. I ended having this made.
    a0x5zyvfan91.png

I have spoke with my friend and depending on the complexity of the design, he is willing to help paint more specialized stamps. This will be for all future orders. If you want a special stamp, then let me know in this thread by just saying so, and then we can PM about the details to figure out specific costs. Also, the first set of these that I made were unpainted. I takes quite a bit to get the paid to actual dry on these(especially in the winter), but if you want one and you want it painted a certain way with no other design, I can also do that, though it will be an extra few dollars to get the specific color and whatnot.

For those who already have your stamps, I hope you love them and use them for all your trades. For anyone who missed out on the first round, or to any new Forum Pinny Pals, feel free to let me know if you want one!!!

I would like one painted. I already gave @AboutLastNight her stamp.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • CowpuppyCowpuppy Squirrel Squad (EAST) Registered User regular
    Well, crap, I can't resist anymore. I don't even know why I decided not to get one before. So put me on the list for a regular, non-painted one. :D

Pins! Pins everywhere!
    Looking for Pins: DLC

There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?
  • madorukmadoruk WA, USARegistered User regular
    Fayt, thanks again for doing this. I can't wait to use mine!

Is there any special ink that would work best, or does it not matter?

• 00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    madoruk wrote: »
    Fayt, thanks again for doing this. I can't wait to use mine!

Is there any special ink that would work best, or does it not matter?

No Problem!

I ordered a stamp that it shouldn't matter what kind of ink you use. I think that I use Acid Free ones when I used mine.

• gacbmmmlgacbmmml Registered User regular
    If you have any more, let me know. I can send you money via Square Cash, Google Wallet, Paypal, Venmo, or an old-fashioned check. Let me know :) I live in Atlanta, GA.

gacbmmml wrote: »
    If you have any more, let me know. I can send you money via Square Cash, Google Wallet, Paypal, Venmo, or an old-fashioned check. Let me know :) I live in Atlanta, GA.

I'm making more. So basically this is for the second order of Stamps. :)

• DiffusionDiffusion Pin Cushion OmahaRegistered User regular
    Alright I give, im in for the second order, with a kemper painted on only if possible. Id hate to overload your painter friend ;)

Everyone's favorite "Bag of Pinny", Proud member of The Pin Cushions, Prinny hat pinster.

My pins are right here!
    Feel free to send me a trade request!
  • Geometric CubeGeometric Cube Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Did I send enough money for you to ship mine?

Geometric Cube on
  • cabbie98cabbie98 Registered User regular
    I would like to put in an order for a stamp.

WiiU: cabbie98
    3DS FC: 4382-1976-1645
    Pin Pals Digital Lanyard
    Diffusion, he is ready for orders so no worries. Geo, I believe you did, but I'll double check.
    Cabbie, regular unpainted stamp or a painted one?

• hadiwisthadiwist Nashville, TNRegistered User regular
    Please put me down for a regular stamp. Thank you!

The last of the first batch of stamps is being sent out today. The second batch of stamps(the regular ones) I will mail out this week as soon as everyone pays me for them(I will send my email for paypal).

For the custom orders so far(@Diffusion and @darkinfero) I will have these started this week/weekend once I put primer on them.

I would be interested in a painted stamp with a design on it as well.

Got you down @Geometric Cube . What would you like on the stamp?

Would I be able to get one designed like the original one that was made? I really like that design.

I will have to see if I can find a paint that will work better then the first one I did...as that one too many tries to get right. I can definitely give it a go though. That one is 100% me though and not my friend so may take bit longer.

If that is okay though I can give it a go! :)

• evanephrineevanephrine ev-an-eff-rinn Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Bumping to see if it's still possible to get a stamp? :)

• theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    This is so incredibly cool!

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    You can just do what I did and find someone local on Etsy that can cut you a custom stamp.

The ones fayt were making took him a lot of time I believe (to do the handles, anyway).

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    I use my stamp on most trades. I stamp a piece of paper and write a brief note. Personal touch

agentcooper on
    Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I stamp it right onto the envelope to confuse postal workers!

I've been kinda AFK from the forums because of work. I can definitely still make the stamps. Let me know if you want one.

• HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    /raises hand

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
    If anyone wants to buy my limited edition typo variant misprint hit up my ebay page!!

8ez06Ox.jpg

If anyone wants to buy my limited edition typo variant misprint hit up my ebay page!!

8ez06Ox.jpg

Lameee. jk. You take care of Australia...less shipping for me! ;)

Hingo, you want one made?

• HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    @00Fayt00 yes please.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
    @ Hingo I'm going to attempt to get you and Evan one by South.

I don't think I got my painted one yet.

My Pin collection
    @darkinfero You sure haven't. It's something that got piled. I still know I owe one to you and to Diffusion both. (and appologies on not getting them yet. I need to reconnect with the kid that I used to know to paint them. We are on different teams at work)

@darkinfero You sure haven't. It's something that got piled. I still know I owe one to you and to Diffusion both. (and appologies on not getting them yet. I need to reconnect with the kid that I used to know to paint them. We are on different teams at work)

just give me a hug at south hahah.
    (no hug needed for the delay :p)
    I just miss hanging out with you.

My Pin collection
    darkinfero wrote: »

just give me a hug at south hahah.
    (no hug needed for the delay :p)
    I just miss hanging out with you.

Same. And this is the last PAX for a long while that we will get to at PAX probably!

• luckycharmluckycharm Perth, AURegistered User regular
    I am interested too. Please send info :)

luckycharm wrote: »
    I am interested too. Please send info :)

Hey @luckycharm , are you wanting one of the ones that Fish made or one of the ones that I had posted? The only reason I ask is because if you want one of the ones that @fishfishmonkeyhat made he can probably tell you where he got it. If you are wanting one of the ones that I make, I can probably send it in the next package I send to @Duckie in Aus for her to forward on(to save on shipping!).

Let me(us) know either way!

Here's who I got mine made through:

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/VectorEtch

Price was around $25 AUS. Obviously they're in Australia, I assume you can find someone local if you don't want the cool handles Fayt makes.

And that was with the low res typo version of the stamp, so the new one would probably look a lot better.

I'll attach the .png to this post since someone's probably after it at this point.

• luckycharmluckycharm Perth, AURegistered User regular
    On second thought- I'll pass. Thanks though

• Pacheco909Pacheco909 Pacheco FloridaRegistered User regular
    Add me to the list I would love one. @00Fayt00 Just a regular one will do. Thanks!

Okay, so it's holiday time and I have had someone ask about these again so I'm going to open up orders. There is a potential to do custom jobs, but for now I would assume that they would be the normal wood stamp only.

These again, to refresh what is in the OP would be $20 to make and $4 to ship. IF I took a custom job that would be a separate cost based on the job and time.

Let me know if you would like one. If needed for the holidays I would need orders in by the 12th probably to be on the safe side.

• EmilieEmilie =^.^= Sunnyvale, CARegistered User regular
    I would be interested in one!