Options

Draft [chat]

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Is naming houses a thing? because my house doesn't have a name.

It isn't really. But it is fun. It's like naming your car but better.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Damn. I need a lot more money because I need this house:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5-Summerwind-Dr-Muttontown-NY-11545/31144925_zpid/

ot3myfyw5wlt.jpg

2/10, no pool with super models, or a blue grenade.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    What is 7/10 of a bathroom?

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I don't need to put on a lot of muscle to have the body i want. Skinny-lean would suit me fine.

I assume that you never work out. You just chop wood and clear paths through the snow and carry oxen.

I walk a lot but otherwise, soft city living for me. Except when i make or fix stuff or carry barricades or whatever is in the stage equipment boxes around.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    three ways seem awkward, since a third wheel is never really like the best thing

this is not to say it sucks to have a third person around but it's never exactly optimal the way even numbers would be

so wouldn't it be best to have a fourway or something so that no one has to feel left out if they're not part of the main couple?

because then you have multiple main couples! no one has to go home feeling lonely

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

soooo, uuhh, my car doesn't have a name either...

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    a

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5-Summerwind-Dr-Muttontown-NY-11545/31144925_zpid/

ot3myfyw5wlt.jpg

i would fuck a pig on live tv for that house

Deebaser on
  • Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    three ways seem awkward, since a third wheel is never really like the best thing

this is not to say it sucks to have a third person around but it's never exactly optimal the way even numbers would be

so wouldn't it be best to have a fourway or something so that no one has to feel left out if they're not part of the main couple?

because then you have multiple main couples! no one has to go home feeling lonely

as is usually the case it's better when you're gay

• Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    Boyfriend is moving in with me, pretty much cleared out most of his house already

He has boxes and boxes of spawn toys and comic books and many many many CDs, DVDs , and clothes, mountains of clothes

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    one time before I had a threesome my boyfriend at the time suggested we watch a movie to like, ease into it with the 3rd

I think I may have just sad no. like, fuck we just watched a movie we're clearing here to bang each other we're not going to watch a whole fucking movie are we

and we didn't!

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    ony2s5mcqm1t.jpg

Seriously. Look at that place. Insane. Also, it sold in 2007 for 2.9 and now they are asking double? Wtf?

• Options

I hate to break it to you.

But your car gets picked on by the other cars in the parking lot.

No self esteem at all.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    a

ot3myfyw5wlt.jpg

the best part about this post is that if you raised your child in that house eventually they would have to stumble on the truth that you were a pigfucker

• Options

I feel like I might be able to swing me and the fella and another couple in the room

someday

• Options

The couple should be obliged to sleep cuddling the third person between them

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Im young and thin

Which is nice

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    ony2s5mcqm1t.jpg

Seriously. Look at that place. Insane. Also, it sold in 2007 for 2.9 and now they are asking double? Wtf?

Yeah, I am looking, and it looks like a pain in the ass to mow that lawn.

• Options
    To be clear, that house is orders of magnitude outside my price range.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    one time before I had a threesome my boyfriend at the time suggested we watch a movie to like, ease into it with the 3rd

I think I may have just sad no. like, fuck we just watched a movie we're clearing here to bang each other we're not going to watch a whole fucking movie are we

and we didn't!

im having trouble parsing this post and just imagining the third crawling out of the TV like the girl from the ring.

• Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular

pfft

I'd fuck a pig on live tv for cab fare

• Options
    What is 7/10 of a bathroom?

Like normal bathroom, except about a third of the time a stranger will be there taking a dump

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    msmya wrote: »
    Boyfriend is moving in with me, pretty much cleared out most of his house already

He has boxes and boxes of spawn toys and comic books and many many many CDs, DVDs , and clothes, mountains of clothes

Spawn? This one might not be a keeper...

• Options

I feel like I might be able to swing me and the fella and another couple in the room

someday

I feel like you could arrange that tomorrow if you really wanted to.

• Options

I hate to break it to you.

But your car gets picked on by the other cars in the parking lot.

No self esteem at all.

My car, however, is an absolute dream to drive, and is low maintenance, so good times there. I got the luckies.

• Options
    To be clear, that house is orders of magnitude outside my price range.

Skfm only buys houses >290MM or <29k

• Options
    edited December 2014
    I don't need to put on a lot of muscle to have the body i want. Skinny-lean would suit me fine.

I assume that you never work out. You just chop wood and clear paths through the snow and carry oxen.

I walk a lot but otherwise, soft city living for me. Except when i make or fix stuff or carry barricades or whatever is in the stage equipment boxes around.

Or when im late for the bus home. If only the 800m luggage run was an olympic sport.

Speaking of which, every single person on the light rail now has luggage with them.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    The mysterious guest has started telling stories about his fiancé.

I don't think he's here to bone.

• Options

and we didn't!

that's so weird

we were a lot more forward with our third too

we put on a movie once since we were all young enough we still lived with our parents

so while we waited for her dad to leave for the night shift we put on hot fuzz one time

another time i was rolling a joint and the plan was we'd get drunk and high this time

except it was my first time rolling since i always hung with others who rolled previously to hanging out or used a pipe

so i'm trying to figure out how to get this shit right and stressing over it not wanting to delay a good time for everyone

turns out they got impatient and drank the mickey of vodka between them and already got into it by the time i figured it out

so the product of my work really just replenished the buzz in a different sort of way before we all got down to it

but other than that i don't think we ever really hung out for longer than an hour before we started fooling around

• Options

and we didn't!

im having trouble parsing this post and just imagining the third crawling out of the TV like the girl from the ring.

this was a different matt

one you dont know

• Options
    To be clear, even if that house were in my price range, I'd still avoid it. Like, for 6 mil, just buy a small apartment building or some sort of n-plex, and live in one of the units and rent it out to others at affordable rates.

best plan.

• Options
    Hachface wrote: »

Actually, is there to bone everyone in the house including you. If you don't, he'll just stay there forever.

• Options

someday

it's not the strangers that's the hard part

• Options

Actually, is there to bone everyone in the house including you. If you don't, he'll just stay there forever.

well if it gets me to sleep faster.

• Options
    To be clear, even if that house were in my price range, I'd still avoid it. Like, for 6 mil, just buy a small apartment building or some sort of n-plex, and live in one of the units and rent it out to others at affordable rates.

best plan.

I don't know man. Then you hear them. I mean, you'd need live in servants in this house, but they will have the decency not to be heard, at least.

• Options
    that joint rolling part of the story sounds way more negative than i meant it to

it was mostly humourous that by the time i was done and was like "okay can i get at the drink a bit?"

they both just kind of sheepishly looked at the bottle and just kind of mewled "ohh... it's gone..."

• Options

someday

Oho

Casual Eddy has found himself a Prudish Teddy

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Welp, my friend and I picked up Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel today. I gotta say, that Slam mechanic is amazing fun.

• Options
    Basically, if you can live in that house, you probably just sit around being rich all day anyway. The $50k prop taxes wouldn't even be noticeable for someone who could buy it.

• Options
    I feel like if I was going to drop millions on a house (ha!) I'd have one built.

Get exactly what I want.

Does that mansion have cat6 to every room? I bet it doesn't! Garbage house!

• Options

someday

Oho

Casual Eddy has found himself a Prudish Teddy

we'll see

I'm a pretty corrupting person

This discussion has been closed.