Options

Draft [chat]

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Sera doesn't get better. Sera is Sera.

But she does become more understood, I guess, if you decide to do her missions and befriend her.

I don't dislike her like I used to, but she sits pretty low on the totem pole of Inquisition Members I adore.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    could it be
    the man behind the man behind the man behind the throne

poo
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    So I got my free game offer from Ubisoft for buying the AC: Unity Season Pass.

The best game on the list by far is Far Cry 4, but Summer made it really clear that she hates what she has seen of the game, since it puts such an emphasis on shooting wildlife / endangered animals. And I do have to agree, unloading an AK into a Rhino or a Honey Badger is not selling me on the game so much. I'd deal with it for the rest of what the game has to offer, but not at the expense of peace in the living room.

But, like, every other game on the list I either own or is poop from a butt.

And I cannot gift this free game.

Huh, voilence against game animals. I don't think I've ever heard of someone with that hang up before.

IT may have just been the video we watched, but there was a Rhino walking about, and the guy just starts dumping the full gun into it while the dude says "you need to watch out, because Rhinos usually come in pairs" and the whole thing was actually pretty skeevy.

Just made me think of all the Fennec Foxes, Fantasy Rhinos, and Deer I filled with holes in DA: I for those sweet sweet crafting materials.
    Just started playing DA: I.
    It is really hard to not accidentally kill all the fauna as a mage.
    Like, their ghosts come after me in a forest at some point right?

Also DONT SPOIL THINGS FOR ME but I'm like maybe 5 hours into the game and I really don't like
    Sera. She is childish and random in like a Linkin Park 14 year old way and I don't like it at all. I was hoping she would be a really cool Robin Hood type character but so far not so much. I LOVE VIVIENNE because she is a bad ass all the way. I just met DORIAN MY FUTURE HUSBAND but I haven't picked mage or templar yet because maybe there is an equally dashing templar waiting to marry me? ALISTAIR ALISTAIR IS THAT YOU

Don't wait around, put a ring on Dorian it doesn't get better.
    I'm worried my BF will be mad at me because he has the same moustache.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    i also sometimes just like to pick up the tab as a sort of just spur of the moment nice thing to do

I need to know somebody pretty well to just basically give them charity without it demeaning the relationship somehow

when my mate lived here he was broke pretty much constantly because his shitty apartment had rent like woah, and when we went out it was always like, yeah I'll get you a beer while I'm at it too, and just silently ignoring that he's not going to be able to buy the next round, but that's okay because we've all known each other for sixteen years.

yeah, i mean, that's just what bros do for each other sometimes
    what else do bros do for each other
    *blushes*
    s-senpai

fix a bro's collar

gingerly removing a hair from their shirt

fixing another bro's hair

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Sera is my BFF

apparently she's also a DAI character?

I should play that game more

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

The best game on the list by far is Far Cry 4, but Summer made it really clear that she hates what she has seen of the game, since it puts such an emphasis on shooting wildlife / endangered animals. And I do have to agree, unloading an AK into a Rhino or a Honey Badger is not selling me on the game so much. I'd deal with it for the rest of what the game has to offer, but not at the expense of peace in the living room.

Huh, voilence against game animals. I don't think I've ever heard of someone with that hang up before.

IT may have just been the video we watched, but there was a Rhino walking about, and the guy just starts dumping the full gun into it while the dude says "you need to watch out, because Rhinos usually come in pairs" and the whole thing was actually pretty skeevy.

Just made me think of all the Fennec Foxes, Fantasy Rhinos, and Deer I filled with holes in DA: I for those sweet sweet crafting materials.

Also DONT SPOIL THINGS FOR ME but I'm like maybe 5 hours into the game and I really don't like
    Sera. She is childish and random in like a Linkin Park 14 year old way and I don't like it at all. I was hoping she would be a really cool Robin Hood type character but so far not so much. I LOVE VIVIENNE because she is a bad ass all the way. I just met DORIAN MY FUTURE HUSBAND but I haven't picked mage or templar yet because maybe there is an equally dashing templar waiting to marry me? ALISTAIR ALISTAIR IS THAT YOU

Why is that a negative thing?

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    alternatively if you have the hard copy of one of those owned games, download it and sell the hard copy

even if its dirt cheap you just profited mothafuckaaaaa

Physical media?

That's like a baby's toy!

i'm actually so mad i got the destiny bundle ps4 and so now have to have the stupid disc in to play

even though the price was less than a ps4 by itself, so destiny was essentially free

physical media more like physical buttsia

Awful. I just assumed all bundles had digital codes.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

fyi dorian isnt a husband... hes a husbando...

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Synd did you see that thing in the last [chat] about google wallet split payments?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i also sometimes just like to pick up the tab as a sort of just spur of the moment nice thing to do

I need to know somebody pretty well to just basically give them charity without it demeaning the relationship somehow

when my mate lived here he was broke pretty much constantly because his shitty apartment had rent like woah, and when we went out it was always like, yeah I'll get you a beer while I'm at it too, and just silently ignoring that he's not going to be able to buy the next round, but that's okay because we've all known each other for sixteen years.

*blushes*
    s-senpai

fix a bro's collar

wipe away a bro's tears

gently kiss a bro

touch butts

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I tried to romance Iron Bull for the grins but he was so gross and all the scenes with him made me want to vomit.

Then Dorian (temporarily) turned me down cause I was fooling around with Bull and I knew my life had to change.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    alternatively if you have the hard copy of one of those owned games, download it and sell the hard copy

even if its dirt cheap you just profited mothafuckaaaaa

Physical media?

That's like a baby's toy!

That missing baby's toy just made you shit outta luck tho I guess

just dl Far Cry ffs

Probably what will happen. And I will pick times she isn't around to play that one and suss out if it is playable without being a shitheel to nature.

Apparently though killing animals is tied to important upgrades, and some of the game just isn't appealing to me personally.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

*blushes*
    s-senpai

fix a bro's collar

whoa whoa

collars?

new this is getting kinky

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    gaze longingly into a bro's eyes for a little too long and then quickly look away

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    i write a huge OP about an awesome videogame and all any one gives a crap about is that i forgot the fucking brackets

deebs pulls this shit and you plebs eat it up??

fuck this

im out of here, it's just a damn popularity contest with you people isn't it?

*runs out sobbing and slams the door*

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    edited December 2014

I didn't care for Sera's character for the most part either. But I'm not kidding when I say she probably has some of the best in party banter in the game. Especially with Dorian, Blackwall, and Ironbull.

cptrugged on
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    a

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    i write a huge OP about an awesome videogame and all any one gives a crap about is that i forgot the fucking brackets

fuck this

i mentioned to deebs that it was awful if that helps

but srsly you need the brackets

this isn't nam

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

fuck this

no it's the fucking brackets

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    a

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »
    Synd did you see that thing in the last [chat] about google wallet split payments?

I did! That's pretty neat.

So many companies getting so close with all the bits and pieces... Apple has the superior retail experience, but Google does have much better money-transferral capabilities...

Some day it will all be one well established thing that works perfectly everywhere and then I will breathe that future air in deeply and be satisfied.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    adjust a bro's tie

measure a bro's inseam

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    all this love for a certain character
    that i can't refute because it's either a spoiler or doesnt even happen at all based on your decision
    AGHGH HARLGSJLWJL

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

fuck this

it's 100% about the brackets

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

HOLY SHIT he totally does. OMG. This changes the game now. Dorian is totes your BF.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    a

fuck this

*fixes casual's collar*
    *understandingly stares into his eyes with great empathy*

bro

Deebaser on
  • Options

So many companies getting so close with all the bits and pieces... Apple has the superior retail experience, but Google does have much better money-transferral capabilities...

Some day it will all be one well established thing that works perfectly everywhere and then I will breathe that future air in deeply and be satisfied.

Does google sell information on the usage of wallet? This is a serious question.

• Options
    uhmm i'm watching a show on TLC and it's about this dude who lost like 400 lbs without surgery and is now a personal trainer himself and stuff and it's making me feel things

• Options
    I tried to romance Iron Bull for the grins but he was so gross and all the scenes with him made me want to vomit.

Then Dorian (temporarily) turned me down cause I was fooling around with Bull and I knew my life had to change.

Summer's immediate reaction to Iron Bull was "my god why is his head so small, he looks stupid"

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    go for a swim in a pristine mountain stream with a bro and then huddle together under a blanket in front of a fire strictly for warmth and if one of you bros gets a boner chalk it up to the shock to your system

• Options

fuck this

i'm all about that brackets

• Options
    power up a crystal with a bro and stomp on his son's train set

• Options
    synd

workflow app

do u use

poo
  • Options

Does google sell information on the usage of wallet? This is a serious question.

Of course they do.

They anonymize it, but like all things, you consent to google driving ads to you across all their services based on how you use their product.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options

Summer's immediate reaction to Iron Bull was "my god why is his head so small, he looks stupid"

daibull.jpg

yeah I agree

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular

Why is that a negative thing?
    hahaha its not
    but he will tease me im sure

• Options
    fart fart i farted lol

poo
  • Options
    give a bro a hj while he closes his eyes and totally pretends it's a hot girl

• Options
    go for a swim in a pristine mountain stream with a bro and then huddle together under a blanket in front of a fire strictly for warmth and if one of you bros gets a boner chalk it up to the shock to your system

man my life ain't your slashfic

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I'm just gonna type 'a' and hit save draft so in a few hours the joke continues.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.