Options

Draft [chat]

1457910107

Posts

  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    so i guess paramount is now refusing to let that texas theater show team america in place of the interview

    why?

    there's no reason given but it's probably a dumb one

    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/paramount-pictures-pulls-team-america-the-interview

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Penises are literally civilization. Ever see a skyscraper?

  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I also used the word dildo as a young in and had my dad laugh

    I thought it was a nonsense insult like dork or doofus

    A dork is a whale's penis!

  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Every word means penis if you try hard enough.

    heh, hard enough

    :bro:

    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    What a badass name, right? My building is so tall it scrapes the fucking sky. Like you are announcing that god is in his heaven but you are coming from him.

  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I guess we are really worried about hurting the feelings of North Korea.

    Like, it would be really dumb to take any sort of military action against them, but if my years of training sitting in a crowded car with my older brother taught me anything, it's that when someone childishly flicks you, you don't make a scene, you spit in your hand and wipe their face.

    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    rockrnger wrote: »
    "early access steam punk dwarf fortress"

    *screams incoherently*

    Did....... Did I do something wrong?

    those are all keywords i hate

    the game might be fine

    but you just went 'hey man wanna try some ...................................................... aids?'

    What has to die in a person to hate dwarf fortress?

    No, it's ok. I will recognize my privilege here.

    Trigger warning
    it's really good!
    There are fish people!
    And people have personalities!
    It's also kinda like the old Caesar city builders!

    It's also by the dungeons of dreadmor devs!

    They seem like good folks!

  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    so i guess paramount is now refusing to let that texas theater show team america in place of the interview

    why?

    there's no reason given but it's probably a dumb one

    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/paramount-pictures-pulls-team-america-the-interview

    *adds Paramount to the list*

    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Every word means penis if you try hard enough.

    There's a greek pastry/cake thing called Kok

    It's supposed to be a long o but as a yout I didn't know any better and just saw it written down in the bakery so my family was very embarrassed when I started loudly talking about it

    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Canadians really hate steam punk for some reason

    It's stupid is why

  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    tumblr_mu6d0izRNn1s9uz9zo1_500.png

  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    OMG. Clockwork empires actually looks like what Dwarf Fortress would look like if it had graphics and an interface. I'm sure its less complex and less perfect from a systems standpoint, but I'll probably take that trade off.

  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    All that needs is a few motherfuckers and "move the fuck over."

    I love Ultimate Nick Fury.

    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    @Chelleyeah is getting a stocking for christmas. She went a little crazy at Disney World.

    i didnt buy anything unless you said i could dear

    and by the way, i dont own all of the disney makeup line. there are tons of shades of lip products and blushes that i didnt get. also at least one or two of the eyeshadow palettes. or the lip gloss or eyeliner palettes. i also skipped the makeup brushes, eyelashes and nail polish.

    guys they had a haunted mansion palette and little bag that came with it

    omg!!!!

    one of my top favorite rides!

    I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

    Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I think we should organize a boycott of SPE and Paramount releases

    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Every word means penis if you try hard enough.

    There's a greek pastry/cake thing called Kok

    It's supposed to be a long o but as a yout I didn't know any better and just saw it written down in the bakery so my family was very embarrassed when I started loudly talking about it

    OMG MOM I LOVE KOK

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    a
    Chanus wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Every word means penis if you try hard enough.

    There's a greek pastry/cake thing called Kok

    It's supposed to be a long o but as a yout I didn't know any better and just saw it written down in the bakery so my family was very embarrassed when I started loudly talking about it

    OMG MOM I LOVE KOK

    Would you say that you would like as much KOK in front of you as you can handle?

  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Every word means penis if you try hard enough.

    There's a greek pastry/cake thing called Kok

    It's supposed to be a long o but as a yout I didn't know any better and just saw it written down in the bakery so my family was very embarrassed when I started loudly talking about it

    OMG MOM I LOVE KOK

    Koks have cream filling. It's true.

    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    a
    Chanus wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Every word means penis if you try hard enough.

    There's a greek pastry/cake thing called Kok

    It's supposed to be a long o but as a yout I didn't know any better and just saw it written down in the bakery so my family was very embarrassed when I started loudly talking about it

    OMG MOM I LOVE KOK

    Would you say that you would like as much KOK in front of you as you can handle?

    sometimes i have a kok in each hand and i just can't help gobbling a little of one and then switching to the other

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    OMG. Clockwork empires actually looks like what Dwarf Fortress would look like if it had graphics and an interface. I'm sure its less complex and less perfect from a systems standpoint, but I'll probably take that trade off.

    It's pretty fun as is but if you don't like instability you are probably going to want to wait till release. They are actually changing mechanics and stuff around a lot.

    It been fun watching it come together tho.

  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Chelleyeah is getting a stocking for christmas. She went a little crazy at Disney World.

    i didnt buy anything unless you said i could dear

    and by the way, i dont own all of the disney makeup line. there are tons of shades of lip products and blushes that i didnt get. also at least one or two of the eyeshadow palettes. or the lip gloss or eyeliner palettes. i also skipped the makeup brushes, eyelashes and nail polish.

    guys they had a haunted mansion palette and little bag that came with it

    omg!!!!

    one of my top favorite rides!

    You're such a nerd ( <3 )

  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Let's open an embassy in glorious Bhutan.

    Cinders on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Frosteey wrote: »
    I think tofu might just not be something I like ever. Had it deep fried, and in a soup. If neither of those things can save it then this probably just is not meant to be.

    not even in a spicy soup? or with red pepper flakes on top?

    No : ( I don't like the texture. And the flavor isn't like completely awful, but definitely just a shade on the unpleasant side.

    I wouldn't mind it in something if it was like, diced pretty finely and a really minor ingredient. But these gigantic tofu squares everywhere I just can't.

  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    They were talking about Clockwork Empires on a strategy games podcast I listen to and it sounded like it might be good, despite the early access word salad-y description (just needs procedural, survival, zombies, roguelike, retro, hardcore to complete the package.)

    Also, the one other thing I know the devs from is a story about them cracking down hard on sexist commenters in their forums

  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    mom, dad gave me his kok last night but i didnt want it

    he told me you didnt want his kok so he was going to give it to me

    it was gross

    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    @Chelleyeah is getting a stocking for christmas. She went a little crazy at Disney World.

    i didnt buy anything unless you said i could dear

    and by the way, i dont own all of the disney makeup line. there are tons of shades of lip products and blushes that i didnt get. also at least one or two of the eyeshadow palettes. or the lip gloss or eyeliner palettes. i also skipped the makeup brushes, eyelashes and nail polish.

    guys they had a haunted mansion palette and little bag that came with it

    omg!!!!

    one of my top favorite rides!

    Did it break down while you were on it?

    Playful spooks have dirupted the ride.
    Please stay seated in your DOOOOOM buggies.

  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I have had very little tofu.

    Didn't mind it. Actually the only thing I can remember about it was that it tasted mild and vaguely pleasant, but whatever the dish was had chunks that were a bit too big.

    That is the full extent of my opinion of tofu.

    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Hmm. So my November pay was about 600 dollars less than what I was making the last few months.

    I may have financially fucked up really bad. That's a bummer. Looks like it's time to plat make the best out of a bad situation. X-Mas Edition.

    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    They were talking about Clockwork Empires on a strategy games podcast I listen to and it sounded like it might be good, despite the early access word salad-y description (just needs procedural, survival, zombies, roguelike, retro, hardcore to complete the package.)

    Also, the one other thing I know the devs from is a story about them cracking down hard on sexist commenters in their forums

    Clockwork Empires is such early release status that it's kind of pointless to even think about the game.

  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    This draft intentionally left blank

  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    so i guess paramount is now refusing to let that texas theater show team america in place of the interview

    why?

    there's no reason given but it's probably a dumb one

    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/paramount-pictures-pulls-team-america-the-interview

    *adds Paramount to the list*

    Ah. I can turn my financial dismay into abject rage.

    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »
    Frosteey wrote: »
    I think tofu might just not be something I like ever. Had it deep fried, and in a soup. If neither of those things can save it then this probably just is not meant to be.

    not even in a spicy soup? or with red pepper flakes on top?

    No : ( I don't like the texture. And the flavor isn't like completely awful, but definitely just a shade on the unpleasant side.

    I wouldn't mind it in something if it was like, diced pretty finely and a really minor ingredient. But these gigantic tofu squares everywhere I just can't.

    interesting, if it's pan-seared i thought that most would like the tough exterior and the soft interior if you combine it with something starchy like rice or substantial like pork

    Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    @Winky has gifted me Euro Truck Simulator on steam.

    Winky I was joking! Now I am going to have to play this for a few minutes so I don't feel bad. And then a few more to make my delivery. Hey I'm getting pretty good at working this clutch. Haha, these air brakes are shit gotta upgrade those. (Country music fades in)

    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I have had very little tofu.

    Didn't mind it. Actually the only thing I can remember about it was that it tasted mild and vaguely pleasant, but whatever the dish was had chunks that were a bit too big.

    That is the full extent of my opinion of tofu.

    Tofu is okay in Miso soup.

    Tofu trying REAL hard to pretend to be meat at the Whole Foods can fuck off and die. Tofurkey's creators should be tried at the Hague.

    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    @Winky has gifted me Euro Truck Simulator on steam.

    Winky I was joking! Now I am going to have to play this for a few minutes so I don't feel bad. And then a few more to make my delivery. Hey I'm getting pretty good at working this clutch. Haha, these air brakes are shit gotta upgrade those. (Country music fades in)

    http://muslimgamer.com/chest/2013/02/crusaderkings2_play_as_muslim.png

    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Also I saw Frozen. I'd already seen Let it Go and the end.
    Aside from maybe like the very beginning and the part at the trade post I do not feel like I missed very much. But those four parts were pretty good.

    The only part I actually skipped over was the snowman song.

    Frosteey on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I loved Caesar

    Plebs are needed!!

  • Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    an IM conversation with spool16 just now:

    spool16: I can barely do anything, it takes a year for stuff to load and I can only get a steady stream of wifi on my phone. I need to to do this assignment.
    me: which wifi are you logged in to?
    spool16: ours
    me: we have 2
    spool16: what
    me: one is faster, but doesn't reach up stairs very well
    spool16: I am on the 5G one
    me: that's the one that sucks upstairs
    spool16: OH MAN MY ENTIRE LIFE IS A LIE


    I love my kids :D

    @spool32‌ @Blameless Cleric

  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    jakobagger wrote: »
    They were talking about Clockwork Empires on a strategy games podcast I listen to and it sounded like it might be good, despite the early access word salad-y description (just needs procedural, survival, zombies, roguelike, retro, hardcore to complete the package.)

    Also, the one other thing I know the devs from is a story about them cracking down hard on sexist commenters in their forums

    Clockwork Empires is such early release status that it's kind of pointless to even think about the game.

    Totally. I was just saying, the developers seem cool, and Dungeons of Dredmor was well received (haven't played it since rogue likes don't really interest me)

This discussion has been closed.