Options

Draft [chat]

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    rockrnger wrote: »
    I gotta do like. A pay day loan. Which I knooow is horrible. And I think let my current bank account go to collections.

Thankfully I'm in good standing with the credit union I have my auto loan from. Then if I can pay my rent in cash and somehow convince myself to live with the bare minimum of pleasantries without going insane I should be out of the red by the middle of January?

Then I just have to remember that when people say commission sucks and sales drop off in November. Holy shit get some insulation next time. Or just be way out of sales by then.

fart sound . mp3

You would be better floating the rent if you aren't too much behind, I would think.

Why's that?

just from a cost/benefit standpoint

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    The one fake meatish thing that is good is tempeh.

Tempehjuly2013.jpg

But mostly when it is treated as its own thing.

But it can be super tasty.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    -Winky has gifted me Euro Truck Simulator on steam.

Winky I was joking! Now I am going to have to play this for a few minutes so I don't feel bad. And then a few more to make my delivery. Hey I'm getting pretty good at working this clutch. Haha, these air brakes are shit gotta upgrade those. (Country music fades in)

This is actually even more hilarious is you know anything about old Trucker CB talk.

Breaker Breaker One Nine, You there good buddy? 10/4 to my backdoor. Any bears out thar?

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    oh or what about soondubu

it's great

20120923-BCD-tofu-house-fort-lee-11.jpg

(rep da koreans 4 eddy)

omg I haven't had sundubu in fucking years and years holy shit I'm craving it so hard right now

UNGHHH

don't you work near penn station

pop on over to BCD tofu house one day

No I work near Times Square and Rockefeller bro, I just cruise into Penn Station and cruise right the fuck back out

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    if tofu is treated like tofu and not some fake thing then it can be good

every dish in guiyang that had it was great (many similar dishes to the ma po tofu there I think, or regional versions of it)

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Just got a christmas card for 25 bucks, thinking of getting the following:
    pwwquhm7vady.png
    I assume [chat] approves?

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    In 1977, Coors was unavailable for sale east of Oklahoma. A 1974 article in Time magazine explains why Coors was so sought after that someone could be willing to pay the Bandit such a high price to transport it. Coors Banquet Beer enjoyed a brief renaissance as certain people sought it out for its lack of stabilizers and preservatives. The article explains that Vice President (at the time) Gerald Ford hid it in his luggage after a trip to Colorado in order to take it back to Washington. President Eisenhower had a steady supply airlifted to Washington by the Air Force. The article also mentions Frederick Amon, who smuggled it from Colorado to North Carolina and sold it for four times the retail price.[6] The lack of additives and preservatives meant that Coors had the potential for spoiling in a week if it was not kept cold throughout its transportation and storage at its destination. This explains the 28 hour deadline.[7]

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    omfg, my sons are being horrible AGAIN

This sybling rivalry shit is really getting to me. Enough that like, currently, I'm in the 3rd hour of stabbing chest pains and I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should take them seriously.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

it's great

(rep da koreans 4 eddy)

omg I haven't had sundubu in fucking years and years holy shit I'm craving it so hard right now

UNGHHH

No I work near Times Square and Rockefeller bro, I just cruise into Penn Station and cruise right the fuck back out

well

still not terribly inconvenient for a dinner after work or something

poo
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    If you think that whole foods is the only distributor of foods, and anything else falls into the incredibly rare "but for" category, to the point where you can only think of miso soup as an alternative food where tofu is a component, then I feel sorry for you

(I don't actually feel sorry for you)

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    My grandfather George loved trucker music. He played it constantly. I recently found this song on youtube.

I been able to sing this almost word for word since I was 8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh66kDox4R0

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    pwwquhm7vady.png

All good.

But never buy on steam sales until they are daily or flash sale.

None of them look like they are atm.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

it's great

(rep da koreans 4 eddy)

UNGHHH

well

It is tho...long trip ahead of me still, would not do unless a) was with people and b) was staying over in NYC

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Belasco32 wrote: »

This sybling rivalry shit is really getting to me. Enough that like, currently, I'm in the 3rd hour of stabbing chest pains and I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should take them seriously.

my mom used to kick us out when we were terrible.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I've never been to a whole foods

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

The next time your boys want to have a stabbing contest, at least pick up a drifter.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    the amount of self-satisfied bragging done here about thai food or indian or whatever

as if, naw there ain't nothing in those dishes but good ole american fat!

so sad

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    an IM conversation with spool16 just now:

spool16: I can barely do anything, it takes a year for stuff to load and I can only get a steady stream of wifi on my phone. I need to to do this assignment.
    me: which wifi are you logged in to?
    spool16: ours
    me: we have 2
    spool16: what
    me: one is faster, but doesn't reach up stairs very well
    spool16: I am on the 5G one
    me: that's the one that sucks upstairs
    spool16: OH MAN MY ENTIRE LIFE IS A LIE

I love my kids :D

@spool32‌ @Blameless Cleric

You're also doing wi-fi wrong. If those are both connected to the same network, assign them the same SSID and let your computer roam to the best one.

We rent the router and I don't have admin access to it.

It's pretty much the worst thing I've every dealt with.

Honestly I don't like devices in my house that i don't have control of. I need to buy a cable modem/router that supports 300mb downstream and wifi.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

send one up here. I could use a new squire. the last one went missing during the battle with that bog demon.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    a
    Cinders wrote: »
    jakobagger wrote: »
    They were talking about Clockwork Empires on a strategy games podcast I listen to and it sounded like it might be good, despite the early access word salad-y description (just needs procedural, survival, zombies, roguelike, retro, hardcore to complete the package.)

Also, the one other thing I know the devs from is a story about them cracking down hard on sexist commenters in their forums

Clockwork Empires is such early release status that it's kind of pointless to even think about the game.

Then what is Dwarf Fortress?

Has many times more features than Clockwork empires? Is years ahead in development?

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Elldren wrote: »
    I gotta do like. A pay day loan. Which I knooow is horrible. And I think let my current bank account go to collections.

Thankfully I'm in good standing with the credit union I have my auto loan from. Then if I can pay my rent in cash and somehow convince myself to live with the bare minimum of pleasantries without going insane I should be out of the red by the middle of January?

Then I just have to remember that when people say commission sucks and sales drop off in November. Holy shit get some insulation next time. Or just be way out of sales by then.

fart sound . mp3

You would be better floating the rent if you aren't too much behind, I would think.

Why's that?

I'm not sure how far behind you can be on rent though?

The bank account is already frozen in over draft city. So the only negative that can come from that would be to my credit.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

I DONT CARE WHERE YOU GO JUST GET THE FUCK OUT

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

BdKGrLfCIAADYGz.jpg

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Going to hang with a mate instead.

Meeting him close by me because he was at the psychiatric hospital here. Which means our mutual acquaintance has been committed again.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    pwwquhm7vady.png

All good.

except you should pick up rogue legacy anyway

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

fart sound . mp3

Why's that?

talk to your landlord and see what you can work out

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular

send one up here. I could use a new squire. the last one went missing during the battle with that bog demon.

They are polite and awesome when separated, PM me your address and I'll FedEx one to you!

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    pwwquhm7vady.png

All good.

?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

it was suggested i go play in traffic more than once

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Landshark

Err, Sir Landshark, that is

Can I come and be your squire?

OR perhaps your master-at-arms?

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

I DONT CARE WHERE YOU GO JUST GET THE FUCK OUT

Basically. "Go be assholes outside! Ride your bikes. Walk to the park. Get in a stranger's van. I DONT CARE."

• Options

it's great

(rep da koreans 4 eddy)

UNGHHH

well

It is tho...long trip ahead of me still, would not do unless a) was with people and b) was staying over in NYC

Conditions have been met. @BEAST! has agreed to go there with me tonight. YISSSSsss

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    pwwquhm7vady.png

those are good games but I think the steam christmas sale starts soon doesn't it?

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options

They are polite and awesome when separated, PM me your address and I'll FedEx one to you!

make sure you poke holes in the box!

• Options
    this mussolini documentary is using the imperial march melody in its score

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

it was suggested i go play in traffic more than once

my mom shot me with a handgun over and over

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    @Eddy‌

Are you not coming to PAX this year??

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    good choice

mmmm i love the fried fish they give you

poo
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

fart sound . mp3

Why's that?

talk to your landlord and see what you can work out

Err. Edited the above.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    pwwquhm7vady.png

those are good games but I think the steam christmas sale starts soon doesn't it?

started today

not sure you're going to find rogue legacy for less than $5.00

no idea on dustforce

could maybe hold out on enemy within and get it cheaper

This discussion has been closed.