Options

The Steam Holiday Miracle is over!

19495969798100»

Posts

  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Frozen Cortex is fucking awesome you guys. It's pretty much Frozen Synapse + Bloodbowl and I've been having a lot of fun with it. The soundtrack is even as good as if not better than Frozen Synapse's, which was already amazing. Each copy of the game comes with a free copy to give to a friend too!

    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

    Cara continues a lifelong streak of knowing What The Fuck Is Up

  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Oh don't get me wrong
    APEX and Feuerschwinge were one and the same when I played, but that's just because I murdered the both of them.

    see the issue with that is
    Firewing isn't evil. she just kinda broke when she awoke in the 6th world and found the world in such ruin that she went ballistic and started setting everything on fire.

    If you came home and found your house invested with ants, you'd probably fumigate.

    APEX you can also say isn't evil, it was just a tool used to protect with lethal force. However, APEX being entirely alien has no regard for life to begin with. it is obsessed with the flux state and will continue to kill to maintain what it sees as the ideal for it.

    firewing on the other hand just wants to fuck off until the next age because the 6th age is too far gone.
    I couldn't trust her not to destroy Berlin. It was my home, and she was too dangerous. It was too great a risk.

    well, i hope you don't regret that when the horrors come. their heralds are already among us.

    Oh, woe is me! I have made a terrible error.
    I'm sure one BATFUCK INSANE, suicidally depressed dragon will make ALL THE DIFFERENCE against an enemy that Big D pretty much dealt with.

  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Oh don't get me wrong
    APEX and Feuerschwinge were one and the same when I played, but that's just because I murdered the both of them.

    see the issue with that is
    Firewing isn't evil. she just kinda broke when she awoke in the 6th world and found the world in such ruin that she went ballistic and started setting everything on fire.

    If you came home and found your house invested with ants, you'd probably fumigate.

    APEX you can also say isn't evil, it was just a tool used to protect with lethal force. However, APEX being entirely alien has no regard for life to begin with. it is obsessed with the flux state and will continue to kill to maintain what it sees as the ideal for it.

    firewing on the other hand just wants to fuck off until the next age because the 6th age is too far gone.
    I couldn't trust her not to destroy Berlin. It was my home, and she was too dangerous. It was too great a risk.

    well, i hope you don't regret that when the horrors come. their heralds are already among us.

    Oh, woe is me! I have made a terrible error.
    I'm sure one BATFUCK INSANE, suicidally depressed dragon will make ALL THE DIFFERENCE against an enemy that Big D pretty much dealt with.
    chiasaur
    can you even into cosmic horror
    they're not dealt with
    they're moderately inconvenienced

  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    ATTENTION CANADIANS:

    YOU KEEP LOCKING THE TRUNKS ON YOUR VEHICLES.

    THIS NEEDS TO STOP BECAUSE I CANNOT SURVIVE THE CANADIAN WILDERNESS IN THE LONG DARK WITHOUT ACCESS.

    IF YOU THINK PRYBARS ARE EVERYWHWERE, THEN YOU ARE WRONG.

    PLEASE TO BE GIVING ME ACCESS TO THE JUNK IN YOUR TRUNK.

    THANK YOU AND HAVE A PLEASANT DAY.

    Since when do Zamboni's even have trunks?

    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Oh don't get me wrong
    APEX and Feuerschwinge were one and the same when I played, but that's just because I murdered the both of them.

    see the issue with that is
    Firewing isn't evil. she just kinda broke when she awoke in the 6th world and found the world in such ruin that she went ballistic and started setting everything on fire.

    If you came home and found your house invested with ants, you'd probably fumigate.

    APEX you can also say isn't evil, it was just a tool used to protect with lethal force. However, APEX being entirely alien has no regard for life to begin with. it is obsessed with the flux state and will continue to kill to maintain what it sees as the ideal for it.

    firewing on the other hand just wants to fuck off until the next age because the 6th age is too far gone.
    I couldn't trust her not to destroy Berlin. It was my home, and she was too dangerous. It was too great a risk.

    well, i hope you don't regret that when the horrors come. their heralds are already among us.

    Oh, woe is me! I have made a terrible error.
    I'm sure one BATFUCK INSANE, suicidally depressed dragon will make ALL THE DIFFERENCE against an enemy that Big D pretty much dealt with.
    he did not deal with them

    he kinda held them off for maybe another century

This discussion has been closed.