As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Steam Holiday Miracle is over!

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    monsterror wrote: »
    Over the weekend, I can go ahead and make us an SE++ Virtual Truck Company, where we log our devlieries and whatnot.

This sounds amazing.

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I haven't quite been following the stories, is Spacebase DF-9 a game or half a game or an idea of a game? Is it worth money, basically?

David_T on
    euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Just a reminder don't buy Gal Civ 3, their owner is a misogynist asshole.

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    If you wanted Valkyria Chronicles, GMG has it at the same price and an additional 20% voucher to boot

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    David_T wrote: »
    I haven't quite been following the stories, is Spacebase DF-9 a game or half a game or an idea of a game? Is it worth money, basically?

Half a game. Double Fine decided it wasn't coming together the way they liked so they have ceased development.

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Poor Steam servers, jeez.

Also hooray, AC is on sale - time to nab Black Flag!

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    Fuuuuuck, I really would like both Valkyrie Chronicles and the new Borderlands but I kinda used up my gaming budget already. :/ VC is only 25% off so I could probably let that one slide but it feels like 50% off of BL2.5 is an offer that won't be beat for a year or so...

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    HMMM should I get Door Kickers?

Yes

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    huh. AC:Unity is back on UK steam for the sale? I wonder if that is a permanent change.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Just a reminder don't buy Gal Civ 3, their owner is a misogynist asshole.

Well I played the previous two Gal Civ games and found them really boring. I'm pretty sure there are better 4x games out there anyway.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Panda4You wrote: »
    Fuuuuuck, I really would like both Valkyrie Chronicles and the new Borderlands but I kinda used up my gaming budget already. :/ VC is only 25% off so I could probably let that one slide but it feels like 50% off of BL2.5 is an offer that won't be beat for a year or so...

@Panda4You...
    Karoz wrote: »
    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for $17.50 on Funstock Digital with code #FUNISHOT

Currency switcher is up at the top.

Get the Mac-Linux version, since it's $2 cheaper and as a Steam key generally doesn't care which OS you are running. However the season pass is $40 so forget about that.

Edit: For today only so if you've been looking for a good deal on TPS move now. I don't think I've seen a deeper discount so far.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    monsterror wrote: »
    Over the weekend, I can go ahead and make us an SE++ Virtual Truck Company, where we log our devlieries and whatnot.

Hey look I did a thing. Make sure to check out the News post for available positions!
    Apply Now!

The aforementioned News post.

monsterror on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    I know Black Flag is totally worth ten bucks, but is there a good chance it will drop lower?

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I think I have a gift thingy for Spacebase DF-9 from buying Hack n' Slash a bit ago if anyone's interested in that.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    I know Black Flag is totally worth ten bucks, but is there a good chance it will drop lower?

It's a daily deal so no, not this sale

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    I think I have a gift thingy for Spacebase DF-9 from buying Hack n' Slash a bit ago if anyone's interested in that.

Same, hit me up with your steam thingy, folks.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options

The only thing that drops lower than Black Flag's current price is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pQ_ZozZIio

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Guns of Icarus is also hovering around $2, so no reason not to try out airship shooting shenanigans

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »

Oh, if you want to make my decision on whether or not to spend money on DF-9 significantly easier, my Steam ID is David_T. That would be grand.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Meh, Black Flag is $15 for me, and I'm mostly over AC, I think. I think it'd probably need to be about half that to really tempt me for impulse purchase.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Duly noted, thanks.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    So Greenmangaming dove into the fight, seeing lots of price battling between them and steam, now we just need Amazon to jump in like last year too and we'll get some sick price fighting again.

Last year they were undercutting each other on games that were already 90% off to begin with.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, their Evil Within deal is bananas

e: oh no, a foil holiday card dropped
    that is...a dark path beckoning
    ...no no no

el_vicio on
    ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    You will never get a foil set

Sell that sucka

• Options
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    You will never get a foil set

Sell that sucka

Yeah that's the plan, I was half kidding. I'm not going to spend 5 bucks for a goddamn badge

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    I'm going to admit, I do not get the appeal of Euro Truck Sim at all.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Real tempted by Fable Anniversary

I sure loved the first Fable a lot

But I'll probably pass

Definitely picking up Hack n Slash when I get home though

It is one of those games I know I'll get a hankering to play one day off

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Black Flag is definitely worth $10/$15. You're not going to see it below that for a while anyways.

• Options
    i have never played a fable game

• Options
    The Black Flag stuff is laid out confusingly. I got the digital deluxe plus the season pass, and I had to check the "DLC" tab in my steam library to check what was actually included, because on the store page, it only says "in your library" on two of the dlc entries only - so now I have everything but the time savers (which I don't care for) and the Blackbeard costume(?) pack.

Apparently there's a "Gold Edition" on the US store which just has all the things. Hrm

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    I think that Blackbeard pack is a multiplayer thing

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Everyone buy Depth so we can Shark together

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Actually, would anyone wanna go in on a Depth 4-pack?

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »
    I'm going to admit, I do not get the appeal of Euro Truck Sim at all.

It's one of those things, I guess

• Options
    depth is great

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    I think I should stream a game, you guys. What game should I stream

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Would if I could Blank, I would love to shoot sharks in the face.

• Options
    depth is great

This discussion has been closed.