Options

The Steam Holiday Miracle is over!

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Bring honor to the daimyo

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I should say the IP listed in the emails is my IP, and I'm back in now. Think steam was just freaking out

Still nothing really grabbing me this sale.

• Options
    SageinaRageSageinaRage Registered User regular
    Anyone played The Golf Club? I'm intrigued by the course editor but it has a bunch of really bad reviews.

sig.gif
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    @Fishman decided he wanted to get on my revenge list too by gifting me Mass Effect

Such trouble in his future. Much burning.

• Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    You guys, Elite: Dangerous might be the most fun I've ever had pew pewing in space

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    vote for bulletstorm or go to hell

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Depth time

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    vote for bulletstorm or go to hell

Nah vote for Panzer Corps

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Please tell me I dreamt the Planetary Annihilation going on sale at 75% off.

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Elaro wrote: »
    Please tell me I dreamt the Planetary Annihilation going on sale at 75% off.

I think you did; Planetary Explorers was on sale. And I can't see it on reddit's sale summary posts.

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Anyone played The Golf Club? I'm intrigued by the course editor but it has a bunch of really bad reviews.

I am wondering this as well.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    @Tamin‌ Awww, thanks tons!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Yes steam, I know a game on my wishlist is on sale. every game on my wishlist is on sale. But you're the kind of asshole that doesn't have a sale when I have money.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Apparently Origin has a 20% off Almost Everything code up right now.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    vote for bulletstorm or I'll kill your dicks

• Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    gtrmp wrote: »
    GreenManGaming has Wolfenstein: The New Order or The Evil Within for $16 after promo code WINTER-SALE20-GROGRE (you can only use the code once)

I nabbed Evil Within at that price last month, and I personally vouch for it.

That game goes so many places so rapidly it's insane. You can see the Resident Evil 4 influence on how it constantly challenges you with new gameplay scenarios and enemies that it rarely feels like you're doing the same thing twice.

Also holy shit does the game love to troll you. If anyone's been watching Giant Bomb's Metal Gear Scanlon vids and how they comment on how much the Metal Gear games fuck with its players, Evil Within is cut from the same sadistic cloth.

I've been enjoying it quite a bit.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »

but you already scared the dick off me

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    monsterror wrote: »
    You guys, Elite: Dangerous might be the most fun I've ever had pew pewing in space

Man I keep getting real tempted to pick that up

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'll assume I missed the deal on Wolfenstein because now it's $24 with that code, oh well

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Elite: Dangerous is Frontier: Elite 2 but real purdy like. It's the Euro Truck Simulator 2 of outer space, only also with space pirates.

No An der schönen blauen Donau, though. I still hold out hope that they'll patch it in.

13iepvv6o8ip.png
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Ha, @Sassori, come at me! I'm not afraid of you, I know your weakness! I have an adorable toddler and I'm not afraid to deploy him!

What are you going to do, burn all of his Christmas toy-

SassStillBurns_zps9c31fc71.jpg

...Oh.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »

but you already scared the dick off me

son of a dick

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Stronghold Crusader II looks neat but not 33 bucks neat

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    I still can't decide if I need Cities in Motion 2.

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Steam doesn't have an option for filtering friends by what games they have, so if anyone has Depth and wants to join up in either fighting sharks, or being a shark, hit me up. My steam name is in my sig.

• Options
    monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    David_T wrote: »
    Elite: Dangerous is Frontier: Elite 2 but real purdy like. It's the Euro Truck Simulator 2 of outer space, only also with space pirates.

No An der schönen blauen Donau, though. I still hold out hope that they'll patch it in.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one that thinks this. I thought my fondness of ETS2 was bleeding through.

• Options
    Space truckers you say? Huh.

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    So, if you've got a powerful computer, the Vanishing of Ethan Carter is an absolutely gorgeous game, and a really cool experience. I thought $20 was worth it. Other may disagree. At the very least, at around $12ish, it's pretty goddam good.

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Augh no stop I don't need to be buying full cost products right no no matter how much I want a good space sim right this very second

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Stronghold Crusader II looks neat but not 33 bucks neat

They've made a bunch of good stronghold games and a whole lot of bad ones. I wanna grab crusader 2 because it seems like one of the good ones but 33 is more than I'm willing to take that chance with.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    I liked the gameplay of the Borderlands series, but I'm a little on the fence on the PreSequel in terms of the price. Have people found it worth their time for just more Borderlands, or is it finished at the same rate as the other DLC from 2?

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    aEFbklh.png

Yeah that's uh

That's pretty cheap

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    That's because it's the busted-ass old version

If you're going to get BoI, do yourself a big favor and get Rebirth instead

• Options
    Ohhhhh what? I assumed Rebirth was a sequel! :(

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Rebirth is basically version 2.0 of the game because the engine for the original version couldn't handle the new things they wanted to put in, more or less.

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    @Tamin‌ Awww, thanks tons!

You're most welcome! Did it work correctly?

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    Apparently Origin has a 20% off Almost Everything code up right now.
    Guh, and of course the 50% off they had on DS3 Awakening a couple of days ago is gone. :<

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Ground Zeroes S-Rank achieved, yay!

...still just 5 patches though, but since the pressure is off, I can scour the map to my heart's content

e: let me take this opportunity to point out that Big Boss is a hunk

el_vicio on
    ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    I guess I need to upgrade my computer again!

This discussion has been closed.