As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[College Football] tOSU won by 22 and it wasn't even that close

12345679»

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Oregon
    I will never get tired of that Wazzu fan happily pouring his popcorn into his mouth in the rain.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Oregon
    Well that was fun. We need more games before Thursday.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Oregon
    Vernon Davis has been named the starter for Oregon against his old team, Eastern Washington.

I hope they light him up.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Oregon
    I can't blame him for leaving

Everyone wants to play at the top level, and you only get one chance

He gave EWU four years of hard work and plenty of victories. I don't think he owes them anything more than that.

• Options
    JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    Every time you guys complain about subpar reffing I just sit and laugh because you have not experienced the prolonged suffering that is Pac 12 Refs.
    To everyone who wants to dispute this, keep in mind: Oregon and UW fans can agree about this.

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Jon Bois does beautiful, dumb things:

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited August 2015
    Oregon
    Hey, let me know if you guys want me to lock this for a new thread to start the new season/pool!

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Brogey wrote: »
    Hey, let me know if you guys want me to lock this for a new thread so start the new season/pool!

Seems like a good idea to do before Thursday!

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Oregon
    @bogey please do! I'm working on a new OP! (I'll wait to post it until you lock this one, though.)

Also, Nirya and I have decided on the first slate of games for the pick 'em! I won't reveal the games just yet, but as of right now it looks like the first slate of picks will be due on Friday, September 4th by 10:15 PM Eastern.

ASimPerson on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Oregon
    Man, we're not good enough for the Harbaugh debut to be interesting? Harsh.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Oregon
    I don't feel comfortable doing a Thursday on the first week of the pick 'em, is all. In fact, I'll generally try to avoid them and give proper notice if we wind up using one. But I'm in Seattle right now 'cause of PAX so I may not do the post until later tonight.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Oregon
    Man, we're not good enough for the Harbaugh debut to be interesting? Harsh.

There are some fun games on Thursday, but timing just isn't going to work out this week, and Thursdays are going to be rough in general just in an attempt to give you guys enough time to submit picks.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Oregon
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    @bogey please do! I'm working on a new OP! (I'll wait to post it until you lock this one, though.)

Also, Nirya and I have decided on the first slate of games for the pick 'em! I won't reveal the games just yet, but as of right now it looks like the first slate of picks will be due on Friday, September 4th by 10:15 PM Eastern.
    Okey-dokey.

So excited for the season to start. We're going to the UCLA game season opener this Saturday with @Lord Dave! :o

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.