As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I had the strangest dream... (dream thread)

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Actually I think that would be fantastic to have happen.

EDIT - TFS's I mean

Glitch, yours sounds a bit terrifying

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    There are two more that I remember at the moment, but I will save those for later because they are pretty long and I don't feel like typing them

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I'm watching FPB right now.

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    McGlitchMcGlitch Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Heh, it was pretty terrifying I guess. But on the plus side, I got 19/20 for a Creature Design in Art because of it. Nightmares pay off sometimes.

McGlitch on
  • Options
    AHH!AHH! Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I've recently started having dreams about having gunfights with my mother.

AHH! on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited April 2007
    man there was this one where i was a normal guy but also a secret agent, but i didn't know which one i really was, and i had to go to mars and hook up with this underground resistance force to save the planet and at the end i used some alien technology to kickstart the atmosphere and make mars livable but at the same time maybe it was all in my head and then everything fades to white and i wake up

Knob on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited April 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Total Recall

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2007

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    oh whoops

Knob on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    i always get those mixed up

watching movies and having dreams

Knob on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    AmiguAmigu Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    wallhitter wrote: »
    I've never had any sex dreams.

Don't masturbate for a while and you'll have shitloads of them.

Amigu on
    BitD PbP Character Volstrom
    QEz1Jw1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    most of my sex dreams have robots in them

Knob on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Yum.

• Options
    AmiguAmigu Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I had this dream yesterday involving sadako from the ring. It was weird because it had like its own meta dreams but at the same time I kind of new I was dreaming or some crap like that. There was this one girl who was kind of like the good sadako from Ring 0 and I was watching her through binoculars. She was really tall and kept slumping over and I felt sorry for her but was also grossed out at the same time. And then there was this barage of disturbing imagery.

And the other day I had a dream just before I woke up which is kind of hard to explain. I was at a pub and I kept getting this feeling which was conveyed through different metaphors like short and to the point sentances and cutting my hair straight but I couldn't define what the feeling was.

Amigu on
    BitD PbP Character Volstrom
    QEz1Jw1.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Well, I've been playing a lot of Medieval II: Total War lately, and I've also started reading all The Darkness comic books. My dreams the past few nights are a mix of these two things: I move my little soldier pawns around a map of the world, managing the places I conquered, and every time I encountered another army the dream changed into a first person shooter where it was me as The Darkness against a few hundred mobsters/yakuza/forces of light.

My dreams are totally awesome.

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    The worst dream I ever had featured zombies.

My family had turned into zombies and I had to kill them all with the .22 rifle. Shot them all in the head under the pale orange light over our driveway in Yakima. I was about 13 when I had this dream. The last one I shot was my little brother. He would have been 8 at the time.

I woke up sobbing.

Also, I haven't had any straight sex dreams, but I've had a few dreams where I've been making out with dudes.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Man I'm fucking beat.

I just woke up from some nightmare where I was trying to fall asleep but there were some mirriors or something and I was getting bad vibes from them.

Now I keep trying to fall asleep and when I start to go outa it, my bed feels like it's warming up and like it's shaking and I just keep getting this feeling like I shouldn't fall asleep.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    See, that's funny because I have straight sex in dreams but gay sex in real life.

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I have plenty of sex dreams right

and alot of them involve having sex with invisible ladies (i'm assuming gender here)

I don't know what that means but i'm sure it's bad

FAQ on
  • Options
    ShoggothShoggoth Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Last night I had a dream I was traversing a giant lake on monkey bars made of concrete. When I finally got to shore it was full of snakes halfway swallowing smaller snakes, like a snake the size of a truck swallowing smaller and smaller snakes, they were grouped in that way and littered the beach. I woke up and I was having lunch with Quentin Tarantuno, he was super nice and we talked about grindhouse (I haven't seen it yet but I really want to).

Then I woke up for real.

Shoggoth on
    11tu0w1.jpg
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    You're having sex dreams where you're fantasizing and have no actual partners? Huh.

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    yes they're not even slightly arrousing,

I guess they're really some kind of masturbatory dreams really

there's a Psych phd in there somewhere if anyone's interested

FAQ on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    I had the same dream three nights in a row, once.

I went to school, and it got attacked and shit, and I beat these guys down with karate.

Think Chuck Norris, but 17 and skinny.

Then there was the one where I was sitting in US History, and this really hot girl, who was really in my class, got up and walked over to me and we started fucking in the middle of class.

That made for a really weird class the next day.

boy was my face red

Me Too! on
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Never had a real nightmare.

Although once I woke up rather suddenly after feeling that I was falling. That was freaky

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I didn't have any out right dreams tonight but I'm convinced that my brain is trying kill me.

• Options
    IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I never actually remember my dreams anymore. I could when I was a kid though.

Sadly I only ever remembered nightmares then.

Isorn on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    I usually remember parts of my dreams.

Sometimes, like the one where I did it in class, I remember the whole thing.

And when I say "in class" I mean, the teacher was talking, the hot girl came over to my chair, we took our pants off, and started fucking in the middle of the room.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    moon-pisser.gif

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    So last night I dreamt I was at work, and the phone started ringing, and RIGHT when it started ringing, my assistant manager was like, "God do I have to do everything around here," all huffy, when I was definitely going to answer it, but she went and snatched it, and I was like, "Man, fine, fuck this," to my manager, and I went into the back room and straightened up all the games and stuff because it was a huge mess. But it wasn't really what our backroom looks like, and I didn't recognize any of the games.

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    Carol VordermanCarol Vorderman Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I had a dream that I had a nosebleed and it was really uncomfortable and wouldn't stop. I had to get like a million sheets of toilet paper and tissues and stuff before it would stop

Then I woke up and I was covered in blood and tissue paper

Carol Vorderman on
    lincolnhi9lg8.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I don't think I've ever had a nightmare.

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    rockmonkeyrockmonkey Little RockRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I had a lucid dream like 3 years ago where I got to fly around but I could never fly more than 20 feet off the ground and the entire time I had to concentrate just to stay up that high, I was learning to fly.

My dream was about some other shit but I became lucid and then started to try flying, it was kind of like being a kite and the person holding the kite all at the same time.

rockmonkey on
    NEWrockzomb80.jpg
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I don't think I've ever had a nightmare.

You probably have, but you probably just don't remember them

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2007
    I remember a nightmare I had in like fourth grade

my cousin, my brother, and I were in the schoolyard of my gradeschool (my cousin was like 24/25 at the time) and then a mountain lion came and we got on a viking boat and a dragon bit my fist

I don't know why I remember that

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    You're lucky it was just your fist

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2007
    it didn't even bite it off

it just bit onto my fist

it wasn't a very big dragon

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I wonder if you have a sex dream before having sex, if it feels accurate.

I have had a sex dream before i'd had sex. Not accurate. It's much better in the dream, only there's a much more annoying and messier end to the dream version.

Johannen on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    When I was like 11 I had a sex dream about Hilary from Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Not the actress, the character

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg