Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX 2015 Steins - EXTRAS ON SALE

14567810»

• KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    I second that...those mugs are awesome and in demand. I could use two more already for friends. :-)

Le_Goat
  • Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    For those of you that are interested, there is a new thread started for the PAX Community Stein 2016.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
    KaronethClannMorgan
  • mrsthemonarchmrsthemonarch Registered User new member
    Hey Le_Goat. I was hoping you could help me out. My boyfriend has been going to PAX since the very beginning as an attendee and enforcer. I believe he bought one of these tankard glasses in 2013. Anyway, I accidentally broke it tonight and my hope was to find a way to replace it somehow. I stumbled across this old forum. I’m not sure if you still sell these but I was hoping you had a few extra to spare or were able to order new ones. I would like to buy one from you if possible to replace the one I broke. It was his favorite glass.
    Thank you for considering.

-Lauren

• ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    Hey Le_Goat. I was hoping you could help me out. My boyfriend has been going to PAX since the very beginning as an attendee and enforcer. I believe he bought one of these tankard glasses in 2013. Anyway, I accidentally broke it tonight and my hope was to find a way to replace it somehow. I stumbled across this old forum. I’m not sure if you still sell these but I was hoping you had a few extra to spare or were able to order new ones. I would like to buy one from you if possible to replace the one I broke. It was his favorite glass.
    Thank you for considering.

-Lauren

If you are still looking, I bought more than I actually use. I'll be at East 2019 so feel free to PM me

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
14567810»