We have the OK from the Hilton Placio Del Rio I spoke to one of the floor managers and they are aware of our group.
Where: Hilton Placio Del Rio lobby. (200 South Alamo Street, San Antonio, TX 78205) https://goo.gl/maps/SJVLH
When: 1/22/15 @ 5-5:30 I'll setup shop around 5-5:30 with the games I have. We have the lobby bar (located on the first floor) then spill into the meeting space for us.
Here are the catch 22's....
- The bar area doesnt serve food, they suggest using room service or the local bars/restaurants and bring it in.
- The bar itself will stay open if people keep buying drinks. Bar normally closes at 10PM.
- Lobby area bar is open to us all night. We can stay after the bar closes.
- No gambling (I think that is a no brainer)
- Being good guests is critical to this event's welcome at the hotel. Don't be a dick.
- Please make every effort to game in the area they've set aside for us (listed above).
- If you get asked by the hotel staff to move, please be respectful and honor their request.
- If you are drinking alcohol or eating food around the games, please be careful. Some of these games cost $50-60 or more. Others are irreplaceable.
Food by the Hotel
Once Present at the Hotel
1. Your coordinators for the night JD (S3 Prototype) & jj4th. Let me know if you'd like to help.
2. If you've got a game and are looking for players, put the box top of the game vertically on your table. This is the universal sign for "I don't care who you are, please join us"
3. If you're looking to join a game, look for vertical box tops.
PLEASE BRING YOUR GAMES! Got a game you'd love to play? bring it with you. I'll edit this post, reply in the thread or PM me with games and I'll update the lists.
Follow the twitter @SAgamenight