As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Touchdown Tom Brady is the Greatest Of All [chat]s

19495969798100»

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    This is unfortunate. I gave this paper a B. One other TA gave it a B+. The third gave it a B+ but said that a B could easily be justified, and that she would only give it a B+ in the first place in a deliberate attempt to lower her standards. Both said that it would be justifiable for me to use higher standards, since I'm teaching the writing-intensive recitation.

So, the feedback was that I lowballed it, but not by much. Frustrating. This neither gives me a clear rationale to raise the grade nor gives me a clear defense for keeping it.

I know how to remedy this situation.

Day 1: "Ok. You all have an A in the course. If you want to learn this material, then stay. If you do not want to learn, get out."

Would but that I could

It's a post-tenure project.

ha ha ha

tenure

like that's going to exist

Did you confuse tenure and social security?

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    ooo my new work computer arrived at IT

I have to call them tomorrow and tell them what to put on it

@gooey

@skippydumptruck DEAD TO ME

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    What's the latest dickwavin' contest going on in here

simonwolf on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    i had like a 3.2 and the school i went to was only a top 10 public school *sudokus*

Couldn't get a hang of sorting blocks by color, huh?
    not sure if 4 year old joke or public school joke

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    This is unfortunate. I gave this paper a B. One other TA gave it a B+. The third gave it a B+ but said that a B could easily be justified, and that she would only give it a B+ in the first place in a deliberate attempt to lower her standards. Both said that it would be justifiable for me to use higher standards, since I'm teaching the writing-intensive recitation.

So, the feedback was that I lowballed it, but not by much. Frustrating. This neither gives me a clear rationale to raise the grade nor gives me a clear defense for keeping it.

I know how to remedy this situation.

Day 1: "Ok. You all have an A in the course. If you want to learn this material, then stay. If you do not want to learn, get out."

Would but that I could

It's a post-tenure project.

ha ha ha

tenure

like that's going to exist

Did you confuse tenure and social security?

original.jpg

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    simonwolf wrote: »
    What's the latest dickwavin' contest going on in here

Cutting. Who can shove a knife up their...

Actually I won't finish that.

Neco on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    So this group which is a university team's didn't want to sign the group responsibility form.

That sets off a real red flag, says he has never had to sign one in 6 years and I find it hard to believe a hotel never had them sign a noise/damages policy.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was scooting past at 1/2 impulse

@shryke will create the new thread
    @simonwolf is backup

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    She's usually photographed by stupid assholes, but I like this one. Obviously not from the movie.

bushra.jpg

And now for your lock comic.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    383906876_gMrHB-1050x10000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.