As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Wrestling] Live RAW cancelled, instead USA airs footage of Vince masturbating for 3 hours

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Eddie Kingston throwing shade at Grizzly Redwood is my spirit animal.

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    I saw on twitter than he said his father tried to drown him. Did he really say that?

He was clinging to the side of the pool so his dad picked him up by his hair and chucked him in the deep end so he could learn to swim the hard way.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    And here we see the optimal look for Brodie Lee, where he has just enough beard for you to see that he is really a handsome man.

The BetgirlKilroyDex Dynamofacetious
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    I saw on twitter than he said his father tried to drown him. Did he really say that?

He was clinging to the side of the pool so his dad picked him up by his hair and chucked him in the deep end so he could learn to swim the hard way.

...the fuck?

...the fuck?

He was using an early childhood experience to relate to how he struggled early on in wrestling.

• SarcasmoBlasterSarcasmoBlaster Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Ugh, why did they have to have him take the John Cena "I respect you for cheering and booing who you want. You earned it." approach. Not all faces have to say this! Jeez!

Dex DynamoMagell
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Ugh, why did they have to have him take the John Cena "I respect you for cheering and booing who you want. You earned it." approach. Not all faces have to say this! Jeez!

What would he say otherwise?

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    Luke Harper looks like he smells awful.

2009 Brodie Lee looks like he smells like sawdust after working for a couple hours in his woodwork shop.

The Betgirl
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    This match is doing more to get over 3 of WWE's top stars than last night's PPV.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • SarcasmoBlasterSarcasmoBlaster Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    The Betman wrote: »

How about "Who cares what they think? I'm here to win."

hailtothekaleSweeney TomCuvisTheConquerorfacetiousAJRSchideMagellTHEPAIN73
  • KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    2009 brodie lee looks like a taller version of one of my former roommates

team uppercut is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me

CuvisTheConqueror

...the fuck?

He was using an early childhood experience to relate to how he struggled early on in wrestling.

I get that.

Just thinking that his dad must have been a total jerk!

Kilroy
  • CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular

How about something like, "I admit, it gets under my skin a little, but it's just that much more motivation to prove them wrong." Something that wouldn't be completely Wonder bread.

xderwsaxganu.png
    hailtothekaleSemotusGvzbgulfacetiousAJRTurambarLBD_NytetraynDevlin_Dragonus
    yeah, okay, fair

• CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    I'm digging the Chikara Snow Day more than I've liked Raw in a long time. I feel I've chosen wisely.

xderwsaxganu.png
    PwnanObrienDex Dynamo
    edited January 2015
    So Reigns will be the seventh minority to win the WWE title. Pedro Morales, Iron Shiek, The Rock, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio and Del Rio were the previous ones.

wirehead26 on
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular

...the fuck?

I get that.

This isn't that uncommon of a story tbh. My dad did a similar thing to myself and my brothers (he also stayed in the water nearby if it looked like we were ever actually in trouble).

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    SemotusMaximum
    swing forever

• stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    oh my god this big swing

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Bryan/Kane casket match Thursday

Bryan/Kane casket match Thursday

Which Bryan says is the official blow off. Not in those exact words of course.

THAT FUCKING SWING

cesaro is still my boyfriend fyi all

hailtothekale
    Oh good hopefully Daniel Bryan buries The Demon Corporate Kane and then he's off camera for like 4 months.

SchideReynoldsTurambar
  • CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular

It's the sort of thing Vince loves.

And as for the interview, he basically said people can do what they want and if some of the higher ups are putting him in the spot "Thanks!"

So yeah.

Nirya wrote: »

...the fuck?

I get that.

This isn't that uncommon of a story tbh. My dad did a similar thing to myself and my brothers (he also stayed in the water nearby if it looked like we were ever actually in trouble).

Seriously?! Huh.

I mean, as long as he stood by then.

• CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    nEB6h78.png

ReynoldsShadowenTurambarDevlin_DragonusInvectivus
    100 swings. <3<3<3<3<3<3

ophidian!

(ophidian follows me on twitter so he is my favorite forever)

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    WE ARE

THE OSIRIAN

PORTAL

KilroyPwnanObrien
    ugh now all I want is a "we're just two fun pals who like to wrestle" Bryan/Cesaro tag team :(

The Betgirlhailtothekale
    Heyman is doing his damnedest to sell the Mania main event.

snake

style

hailtothekalePwnanObrienThe Betgirl

How about something like, "I admit, it gets under my skin a little, but it's just that much more motivation to prove them wrong." Something that wouldn't be completely Wonder bread.

He did say he would have preferred a different reaction.

Why have i not been watching these wrassles

that kick

I love the Portal so much.

KilroyThe BetgirlPwnanObrienWhippy
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    The Osirian Portal is one of those tag teams I could see getting signed to NXT.

Mwx884o.jpg
    WhippyReynolds
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    That segment with Heyman and Reigns talking was actually not terrible when Reigns had to talk

An amazing feat, and it only took a literal historic blizzard to have it happen!

wirehead26Reynolds
This discussion has been closed.