Options

[Superheroes] It's the end of the world as we know it

19596979899101»

• Options
    OdinOdin Registered User regular
    Just let it go, man.

You're not going to convince anyone they were wrong for enjoying the movie.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i've never said anyone was wrong for liking it, i've said i ain't trust the opinions of people who do.

but i'm moreso kinda befuddled because i am getting conflicting things:

i should not want status quo changes but thor 2 is great because thor has changed from thor 1

the villains are under developed but it is a movie based on character work

the plot isn't important but that doesn't mean the plot is bad

like, i am legit trying to get a bigger defense because it feels like we are saying the same things but i disliked the dang thing

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    First time I've ever been disappointed to see the superhero thread not get locked on page 100

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    First time I've ever been disappointed to see the superhero thread not get locked on page 100

I got to see Odin come to the defense of Thor. Totally worth it.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    i've never said anyone was wrong for liking it, i've said i ain't trust the opinions of people who do.

but i'm moreso kinda befuddled because i am getting conflicting things:

i should not want status quo changes but thor 2 is great because thor has changed from thor 1

the villains are under developed but it is a movie based on character work

the plot isn't important but that doesn't mean the plot is bad

like, i am legit trying to get a bigger defense because it feels like we are saying the same things but i disliked the dang thing

Weirdly, when you decide before you see a movie that you're going to hate it, generally you don't like it very much

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    when did i ever say that

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    you are totally putting words into my mouth. if anything, i was hoping beyond hope i wouldn't dislike it, as the trailers made me all iffy.

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i mean i don't agree with him on thor 2 but i will certainly not lambaste his taken opinions

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    look alls i'm saying is

after the meteor man they should've stopped making super hero movies

perfection was obtained

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    thor 2 is the best superman film of the last decade

The Iron Giant is the best Superman film of all time

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    This thread is like Dan Slott on Spider-Man: Outstaying its welcome.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    thor 2 is the best superman film of the last decade

The Iron Giant is the best Superman film of all time

An amnesiac full grown Kal-El landing on Earth could be a really cool movie.

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    TIME FOR BATTLEWORLD

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    is Rorschach Kringle the lovely bastard

• Options
    anyways, I really liked the first Thor but I thought Thor 2 was mostly boring

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    anyways, I really liked the first Thor but I thought Thor 2 was mostly boring

This is me, but the opposite

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Balefuego wrote: »
    I'm v confused right now because I genuinely thought this guy was a Geebs joke account leftover from christmas

very offended by this because "rorshach kringle" isn't even a clever play on words

This discussion has been closed.