As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DO YOU LIKE WILL FERRELL?

1234568»

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Yes.
    Zonugal wrote: »
    My Mom is a total cone. She is the coniest cone that's ever coned.

I bet I know her favorite game.

parks-recreation-cones-of-dunshire-ben-wyatt-andy-dwyer-NBC.JPG

speaking of which, the settlers of catan publishers put up a kickstarter to make that into a real game

http://flavorwire.com/newswire/parks-recs-cones-of-dunshire-board-game-could-soon-be-a-reality

For $500

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    My Mom is a total cone. She is the coniest cone that's ever coned.

I bet I know her favorite game.

parks-recreation-cones-of-dunshire-ben-wyatt-andy-dwyer-NBC.JPG

speaking of which, the settlers of catan publishers put up a kickstarter to make that into a real game

http://flavorwire.com/newswire/parks-recs-cones-of-dunshire-board-game-could-soon-be-a-reality

I saw! It's a bit too expensive though...

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Yes.
    So, that's kind of weird

Not that a potential board game shows up on kickstarter, I imagine that happens a lot.

But these guys already have a successful business and game that has probably made them a lot of money, and yet they still turn to crowd funding to get their capital.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Yes.
    They probably know they couldn't make any money off of it but still want to produce it so this way if enough people are big enough fans to fund the thing they can essentially pay for it

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Yes.
    mcp wrote: »
    I think the better question here is if you like Norm MacDonald

Emphatic yes. If there were a way to make money just touring various Late Night Shows and being a guest, I would petition for him to start doing exactly that.
    I love Norm MacDonald Live on YouTube.

His little side kick is kind of a wank though.

I just like the way he can come into a dull, by-the-numbers Late Night program, where it's all "lame topical jokes" and "buy my book!" interviews and totally shake things up with weird stories and jokes that don't seem to be related to anything in particular. Or even better, when he actively makes fun of the stuff the other guests are promoting. Late night needs more anarchy, especially now that Craig Ferguson is off the air.

The loss of Craig Ferguson's Late Late show pains me in an ephemeral yet entirely too real way that is difficult to put into words.

• Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    Larlar.
    i like will ferrel.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Yes.
    So I rewatched the Other Guys for the first time in a few years

That uh

That movie is kinda super sexist holy shit

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Yes.
    I only saw The other guys once

I don't remember anything about it other than wishing it was about Sam Jackson and the rock instead

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Yes.
    THERE GOES MY HERO
    WATCH HIM AS HE GOES

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Kevin Hart?
    True but we don't have a product called PETERS ICY ROD

Neither do we?

Peters is the brand, and yes, they make icypoles. There are also Golden Gaytimes, made by Streets.

• Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Meh.
    Will Ferrell's alright in small doses.

RT800 on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Larlar.
    sarukun wrote: »

Emphatic yes. If there were a way to make money just touring various Late Night Shows and being a guest, I would petition for him to start doing exactly that.

I just like the way he can come into a dull, by-the-numbers Late Night program, where it's all "lame topical jokes" and "buy my book!" interviews and totally shake things up with weird stories and jokes that don't seem to be related to anything in particular. Or even better, when he actively makes fun of the stuff the other guests are promoting. Late night needs more anarchy, especially now that Craig Ferguson is off the air.

The loss of Craig Ferguson's Late Late show pains me in an ephemeral yet entirely too real way that is difficult to put into words.

What is Craig going to do now?

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    A duck! on
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Yes.
    Guys.

It's been held up as an example a few times. But stranger than fiction is one of my favorite movies. I really like it a lot, and for that I will love will Farrel forever even if he does awful shit like anchorman 2

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Yes.
    Let's not downplay the fact that that's the ghost of Stonewall Jackson.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    miscellaneousinsanity was warned for this.

I dunno the rest of that video is pretty good

A duck! on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Yes.
    Blake T wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »

What is Craig going to do now?

I really have no idea.

He says he has an idea, but I'm not entirely sure I believe him.

Alls I know is I'm gonna be watching Craig Killborn, because wherever he goes and leaves is liable to wind up pretty amazing.

Happened with the Late Late Show and the Daily Show.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Meh.

I never ever want context for this, I just want to watch it forever

TSwift-Tree-6.gif

I dunno the rest of that video is pretty good

her outfit is pretty cute, at least!

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    At the very least it seems like a definite misunderstanding of how to chop down a tree

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Yes.
    Is it supposed to be a metaphor for Republicans attempting to take down the ACA?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Yes.
    Holy shit. Forgot what thread I was in so when I posted that comment and Yes. appeared above it I thought Geth was fucking with me

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Soooo...

Birdman is an excellent film.

A lot less about superhero movies than I thought it was going to be, especially considering some of the early scenes.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Well this movie was on last night
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shCqzZzghWg
    yeah it was interesting and awkward

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    No.
    Lalabox wrote: »
    Soooo...

Birdman is an excellent film.

A lot less about superhero movies than I thought it was going to be, especially considering some of the early scenes.

I'm gonna try and go see that this week. Well I mean, it's easy enough, I've just got to get motivated enough to walk into town one evening.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Meh.
    I have no real strong feelings about Will Ferrell

Sometimes you want that kind of real dumb comedy he trades in

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Yes.
    Dys wrote: »
    Let's not downplay the fact that that's the ghost of Stonewall Jackson.

Now give up your soul to me, boy

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Into the Woods was alright. Bit of a mess of a film, and not a great musical, outside one or two songs, but alright.

But what other live action films has disney done recently? I can only remember this and malificent. And neither of which was great.

• Options
    Yes.
    Into the Woods was alright. Bit of a mess of a film, and not a great musical, outside one or two songs, but alright.

But what other live action films has disney done recently? I can only remember this and malificent. And neither of which was great.

Enchanted, depending on your idea of recent

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Meh.
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    So I rewatched the Other Guys for the first time in a few years

That uh

That movie is kinda super sexist holy shit

I remember it being ridiculously sexist but I can't remember it being super sexist. I can't remember much of the film in general tho.

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Yes.
    I like Will Ferrell depending on the movie obviously. For me, his hits outnumber his misses. Also, his Neil Diamond is so great.

With that said, there are very few actors I dislike enough that I try to avoid things they are in...right now I can only think of two people (Joan Cusack and Will Arnett) and even then I have to make exceptions for things like Toy Story or the Lego Movie.

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Larlar.

it was so
    god damned
    long

also the trailers don't make you realize its a musical so me and my parents went and it was like WELL SHIT. And I really like musicals, but some of those songs went on 3 minutes too god damned long

• Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    right now I can only think of two people (Joan Cusack and Will Arnett)

:eh:

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Yes.
    I really liked Into the Woods! I'd seen the play before, but all the actors (besides Jack) were great. Only song that I felt went long was the prologue, but it worked well, Agony was amazing, and it had the perfect amount of Johnny Depp.

• Options
    Karrde1842Karrde1842 Registered User regular
    Meh.
    Peccavi wrote: »
    I really liked Into the Woods! I'd seen the play before, but all the actors (besides Jack) were great. Only song that I felt went long was the prologue, but it worked well, Agony was amazing, and it had the perfect amount of Johnny Depp.

Agony was one of the highlights of the film for me. The two princes were amazing in that song.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Yes.
    Karrde1842 wrote: »
    Peccavi wrote: »

Agony was one of the highlights of the film for me. The two princes were amazing in that song.

For me, the highlight of the two princes was

http://youtu.be/wsdy_rct6uo