As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Babylon 5 – Some new (behind the scenes) material..

16781012

Posts

  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Polaris wrote: »
    I've been watching a few episodes of DS9 recently on Netflix - The Search, Improbable Cause, etc.

    Mainly, I think I'm just putting off buying B5, for the third time, on AppleTV.

    All of B5 is on HBO+ remastered.

    u7stthr17eud.png
    TOGSolidBlackDragon480
  • PolarisPolaris I am powerless against the sky. Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Polaris wrote: »
    I've been watching a few episodes of DS9 recently on Netflix - The Search, Improbable Cause, etc.

    Mainly, I think I'm just putting off buying B5, for the third time, on AppleTV.

    All of B5 is on HBO+ remastered.
    No HBO+ in The Great White North :(

    I really want to watch the remaster, the widescreens are acceptable but the aspect ratio changes drive me up the wall.

    DanHibikiZibblsnrt
  • VoodooVVoodooV Registered User regular
    blah, HBO has them in production order so some of the episodes are flipped about. I bought mine on Google Play many months ago.

  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited October 18
    it's not the production order. It's not any kind of order I can figure out.

    e.g., Production #101 - Infection is in the typical syndicated spot as the fourth episode after the pilot.

    but they don't always follow that order either, because syndication has By Any Means Necessary and Signs and Portents as 1x12 and 1x13; HBO flips them for no apparent reason.

    Tamin on
  • evilmrhenryevilmrhenry Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    it's not the production order. It's not any kind of order I can figure out.

    e.g., Production #101 - Infection is in the typical syndicated spot as the fourth episode after the pilot.

    but they don't always follow that order either, because syndication has By Any Means Necessary and Signs and Portents as 1x12 and 1x13; HBO flips them for no apparent reason.

    I vaguely recall that this was some sort of proposed order.

    Shadowfire
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    oh, maybe? I've only run across the master episode list from midwinter, which flips the aired order a little. HBO's version doesn't match it, either, though.

  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    ok after starting Superman & Lois my opinion about shows on CW is changing a bit

    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    Ringo
  • RaynagaRaynaga Registered User regular
    ok after starting Superman & Lois my opinion about shows on CW is changing a bit

    Its the best Superman media we've had in quite a while.

    TomantaBlackDragon480Ringoautono-wally, erotibot300VoodooV
  • jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    From JMS, via Patreon:
    Babylon 5 Update
    Have received the last studio notes on the pilot script, all very sensible, will be turning in the revision in a few days and then it goes to the network. They will likely have thoughts and questions, which is a standard part of the process. The town starts to shut down for winter hiatus around the second week of December, so we are still on target to get a firm yes/no on shooting the pilot by around the second week of January.

    Meanwhile, work on B5-A continues apace. I get regular updates on production art and each iteration of the project looks better than the one before. Very excited to see this developing. I keep hoping that they will announce this thing soon, but I suspect they don't want to muddy the waters with the B5 pilot development. But suffice to say B5-A *is* happening, and is very far along the production process. In a way, it's a love letter to the original show and, in particular, the original fans.

    As soon as the project does finally get announced, I'll feature some of the visuals here so patrons can see that stuff for the first time anywhere. Gotta say, what I'm seeing is just freaking beautiful./

    tOkYVT2.jpg
    RichyBlackDragon480ZibblsnrtMechMantisMazzyxmonikersee317ShadowfireDrovekboogedybooStarZapperchrono_traveller
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Yay more good news.

    I see the thread and think someone died.

    u7stthr17eud.png
    ShadowfireDrovekGaddezchrono_traveller
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    that has been the usual pattern up until recently. :(

    steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
  • BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    I've started a full watch of this show since, while I've seen lots of bits and pieces and know the story, I've never watched the full show. Just finished season two.

    Season one was rough in a lot of places (and I skipped Soul Hunter because it's one of the episodes I remember vividly) and The Gathering was definitely rough (although I smile when Lyta references it or they reference the doctor from that episode who saved Kosh), but some of the payoffs from episode to episode are great. Like in season two when they try merchandising to help pay station costs and Sheridan asks for a baseball cap.

    Damn if he isn't wearing a Babylon 5 baseball cap an episode or two later. No one mentions it in the episode, he just has it on.

    Or when Sheridan is pissed at Kosh and asks Kosh "What do you want?" and Kosh gets pissed and says never ask him that.

    sogood.gif.

    XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
    EmberquickshrykeDrovekRichyjkylefultonBlackDragon480autono-wally, erotibot300Commander ZoomDracomicronZibblsnrtMsAnthropyShadowfireNaphtaliMatev
  • Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    I feel like one significant dropped thread that never got addressed (and I'll spoiler this for anyone new)
    Talia being a plant the whole time and Psycorp claiming to have had her dissected after her "real" personality was exposed.

    The reason I say it's a dropped thread is because seems hugely obvious that Kosh knew about this and deliberately had Talia "saved" via the guy with the cybernetic brain. Kosh hires her for the scan, the conversation is totally cryptic, and when Talia asks why she was even there, Kosh says something about it being "for the future".

    Seeing as Kosh was a big softy for humans, this was clearly a setup so that the "secret" Talia could be removed and the real Talia restored. But Kosh knew it couldn't happen until after B5 had to break away so, as he says, he stores Talia against the loss of her in the future.

    Unfortunately, it never gets addressed. Bester's claim that Talia was murdered as part of her debriefing is the end of it, and it would've been great if they could've taken the ugliest, nastiest thing the Psycorp did and turn it on them, with the added bonus of Talia coming back totally free and clear of Psycorp.

    VoodooV
  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    I feel like one significant dropped thread that never got addressed (and I'll spoiler this for anyone new)
    Talia being a plant the whole time and Psycorp claiming to have had her dissected after her "real" personality was exposed.

    The reason I say it's a dropped thread is because seems hugely obvious that Kosh knew about this and deliberately had Talia "saved" via the guy with the cybernetic brain. Kosh hires her for the scan, the conversation is totally cryptic, and when Talia asks why she was even there, Kosh says something about it being "for the future".

    Seeing as Kosh was a big softy for humans, this was clearly a setup so that the "secret" Talia could be removed and the real Talia restored. But Kosh knew it couldn't happen until after B5 had to break away so, as he says, he stores Talia against the loss of her in the future.

    Unfortunately, it never gets addressed. Bester's claim that Talia was murdered as part of her debriefing is the end of it, and it would've been great if they could've taken the ugliest, nastiest thing the Psycorp did and turn it on them, with the added bonus of Talia coming back totally free and clear of Psycorp.
    that was a really odd choice to begin with, you'd think Kosh or a P-1000 like Jason Ironheart would have spotted that she had a split personality. Kind of sounds like the actress was on the way out and they just decided to use it.

    VoodooVMatev
  • ZibblsnrtZibblsnrt Registered User regular
    Bizazedo wrote: »
    I've started a full watch of this show since, while I've seen lots of bits and pieces and know the story, I've never watched the full show. Just finished season two.

    Season one was rough in a lot of places (and I skipped Soul Hunter because it's one of the episodes I remember vividly) and The Gathering was definitely rough (although I smile when Lyta references it or they reference the doctor from that episode who saved Kosh), but some of the payoffs from episode to episode are great. Like in season two when they try merchandising to help pay station costs and Sheridan asks for a baseball cap.

    Damn if he isn't wearing a Babylon 5 baseball cap an episode or two later. No one mentions it in the episode, he just has it on.

    Or when Sheridan is pissed at Kosh and asks Kosh "What do you want?" and Kosh gets pissed and says never ask him that.

    sogood.gif.

    I enjoy the times where Kosh emotes instead of just Koshing if just because it's rare enough that you know something really got to him.

    (Or, once early in season 3, that he found something especially funny.)

  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    I feel like one significant dropped thread that never got addressed (and I'll spoiler this for anyone new)
    Talia being a plant the whole time and Psycorp claiming to have had her dissected after her "real" personality was exposed.

    The reason I say it's a dropped thread is because seems hugely obvious that Kosh knew about this and deliberately had Talia "saved" via the guy with the cybernetic brain. Kosh hires her for the scan, the conversation is totally cryptic, and when Talia asks why she was even there, Kosh says something about it being "for the future".

    Seeing as Kosh was a big softy for humans, this was clearly a setup so that the "secret" Talia could be removed and the real Talia restored. But Kosh knew it couldn't happen until after B5 had to break away so, as he says, he stores Talia against the loss of her in the future.

    Unfortunately, it never gets addressed. Bester's claim that Talia was murdered as part of her debriefing is the end of it, and it would've been great if they could've taken the ugliest, nastiest thing the Psycorp did and turn it on them, with the added bonus of Talia coming back totally free and clear of Psycorp.
    that was a really odd choice to begin with, you'd think Kosh or a P-1000 like Jason Ironheart would have spotted that she had a split personality. Kind of sounds like the actress was on the way out and they just decided to use it.

    That's literally what it was. The actress wanted to leave the show or have a smaller role and that didn't fit with where they wanted to take the character so they replaced her.
    And JMS had a ton of pre-planned plots and such in his pocket for exactly these kind of scenarios. Trapdoors is the word I believe he used. He's got a bunch of things set up in case he needs them to remove or bring back vairous characters if something goes on behind the scenes.

    This is one of those things where B5 is a lot less pre-planned then people assume but JMS is also a lot faster on his feet then is usually acknowledged. He's really good at making things feel a lot more planned then they actually were.

    So he's got the "secret psycorps plant" story there if Talia (or presumably Lyta if she'd stuck around after the pilot) needed to be written out. And he also set up the whole brain scan thing if she needed to be brought back.

    You can also see this planning in how both Talia and Lyta can slot into vaguely similar places in the narrative. After Talia's run-in with Ironheart she's starting to exhibit new greater powers. But then she's gone so she's replaced with Lyta, who was experimented on by the Vorlons and given new greater powers. So both characters could work for the stories you had planned, with just some tweaks.

    CaedwyrShadowfireDracomicronCommander ZoomDrovekEmberquickNaphtaliMatev
  • jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    More JMS (Via Patreon):
    A Quick Heads-Up
    I'd mentioned a while back that I was working on a non-B5 project that was going to be announced in the press soon-ish, and that I'd give folks here the advance word on when to look to the skies. I just found out that the announcement is going to appear in Deadline (deadline.com) tomorrow, which is a bit less advance notice than I'd expected, but as long as I can cite the news here first, that's the important thing.

    There's lots I can't say pending the announcement, but what I can say is that I've been hired to adapt a best-selling novel for a TV series. (To answer the obvious question, at this stage it's just a pilot script deal, so there's nothing here that can or will get in the way of the B5 reboot.)

    It's a fairly exciting project, because the book is very timely and addresses issues that can happen (and unless steps are taken to prevent it almost certainly will happen) at some point in the very near future. It's a great story about a community coming together to look after everyone in the aftermath of a massive event that shakes the country to its core, and follows all the logical implications of that event over the course of years. So it's definitely a big story.

    More later, and I'll link to the announcement when it goes up.

    Joe

    tOkYVT2.jpg
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited November 23
    shryke wrote: »
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    I feel like one significant dropped thread that never got addressed (and I'll spoiler this for anyone new)
    Talia being a plant the whole time and Psycorp claiming to have had her dissected after her "real" personality was exposed.

    The reason I say it's a dropped thread is because seems hugely obvious that Kosh knew about this and deliberately had Talia "saved" via the guy with the cybernetic brain. Kosh hires her for the scan, the conversation is totally cryptic, and when Talia asks why she was even there, Kosh says something about it being "for the future".

    Seeing as Kosh was a big softy for humans, this was clearly a setup so that the "secret" Talia could be removed and the real Talia restored. But Kosh knew it couldn't happen until after B5 had to break away so, as he says, he stores Talia against the loss of her in the future.

    Unfortunately, it never gets addressed. Bester's claim that Talia was murdered as part of her debriefing is the end of it, and it would've been great if they could've taken the ugliest, nastiest thing the Psycorp did and turn it on them, with the added bonus of Talia coming back totally free and clear of Psycorp.
    that was a really odd choice to begin with, you'd think Kosh or a P-1000 like Jason Ironheart would have spotted that she had a split personality. Kind of sounds like the actress was on the way out and they just decided to use it.

    That's literally what it was. The actress wanted to leave the show or have a smaller role and that didn't fit with where they wanted to take the character so they replaced her.
    And JMS had a ton of pre-planned plots and such in his pocket for exactly these kind of scenarios. Trapdoors is the word I believe he used. He's got a bunch of things set up in case he needs them to remove or bring back vairous characters if something goes on behind the scenes.

    This is one of those things where B5 is a lot less pre-planned then people assume but JMS is also a lot faster on his feet then is usually acknowledged. He's really good at making things feel a lot more planned then they actually were.

    So he's got the "secret psycorps plant" story there if Talia (or presumably Lyta if she'd stuck around after the pilot) needed to be written out. And he also set up the whole brain scan thing if she needed to be brought back.

    You can also see this planning in how both Talia and Lyta can slot into vaguely similar places in the narrative. After Talia's run-in with Ironheart she's starting to exhibit new greater powers. But then she's gone so she's replaced with Lyta, who was experimented on by the Vorlons and given new greater powers. So both characters could work for the stories you had planned, with just some tweaks.

    two points:
    - Andrea Thompson wanted a larger role, or rather to be the focus of the episodes she appeared in
    - Takashima was originally planned to be the mole.

    http://midwinter.com/lurk/countries/us/guide/041.html#JS

    Tamin on
    DracomicronBlackDragon480jkylefultonboogedybooShadowfireNaphtaliMatev
  • TroggTrogg Registered User regular
    edited November 23
    I'm a huge fan of B5 and I look forward to the new show. My only concern is JMS' personal health.

    During the original show he wrote every single script for every episode, in addition to his other production tasks.

    JMS is a tank, but he's not invincible. I'm worried that he might not be up for Round Two.

    Trogg on
  • MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    Trogg wrote: »
    I'm a huge fan of B5 and I look forward to the new show. My only concern is JMS' personal health.

    During the original show he wrote every single script for every episode, in addition to his other production tasks.

    JMS is a tank, but he's not invincible. I'm worried that he might not be up for Round Two.

    Not every episode, IIRC, but definitely oversaw all, and did have a run (I think S3) where he did every episode, and a couple at the end of the preceeding and start of the succeeding, that gave him some kind of record for the most ever done by a single person.

    But yeah, it wrecked him, which is why he had to stop that streak.

    Maybe, if they decide to go with the current vogue thinking of 10/13/16 episode seasons, rather than the traditional 22 that were at the time, he can manage it better. Having 42/39/36 weeks between seasons to get enough of a build up of material, rather than 30, might make that more manageable.

    Tamin
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    MorganV wrote: »
    Trogg wrote: »
    I'm a huge fan of B5 and I look forward to the new show. My only concern is JMS' personal health.

    During the original show he wrote every single script for every episode, in addition to his other production tasks.

    JMS is a tank, but he's not invincible. I'm worried that he might not be up for Round Two.

    Not every episode, IIRC, but definitely oversaw all, and did have a run (I think S3) where he did every episode, and a couple at the end of the preceeding and start of the succeeding, that gave him some kind of record for the most ever done by a single person.

    But yeah, it wrecked him, which is why he had to stop that streak.

    Maybe, if they decide to go with the current vogue thinking of 10/13/16 episode seasons, rather than the traditional 22 that were at the time, he can manage it better. Having 42/39/36 weeks between seasons to get enough of a build up of material, rather than 30, might make that more manageable.

    Yeh, there are a lot of Netflix shows &c. whose entire run amounts to two seasons of traditional network programming in the 90's.

    Which is part of why shows are so much better now.

  • BogartBogart Gonna Be A Man In Motion Registered User, Moderator mod
    I don't honestly know what I want from a B5 reboot. Not the same story retold a slightly different way, not the same mix of characters facing a different story, but what do I actually want?

    I honestly dunno if I even want a reboot.

    DrovekCommander ZoomVoodooV
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I don't honestly know what I want from a B5 reboot. Not the same story retold a slightly different way, not the same mix of characters facing a different story, but what do I actually want?

    I honestly dunno if I even want a reboot.

    Who are you?

    monikerDrovekNaphtaliAegisVoodooVZibblsnrtShadowfire
  • mrondeaumrondeau Montréal, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I don't honestly know what I want from a B5 reboot. Not the same story retold a slightly different way, not the same mix of characters facing a different story, but what do I actually want?

    I honestly dunno if I even want a reboot.

    Who are you?

    Where are you going ?

    Drovek
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    mrondeau wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    I don't honestly know what I want from a B5 reboot. Not the same story retold a slightly different way, not the same mix of characters facing a different story, but what do I actually want?

    I honestly dunno if I even want a reboot.

    Who are you?

    Where are you going ?

    Is it too late for the pebbles to vote?

    sig.gif
    VoodooVmanwiththemachinegunPolaris
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    Just lemme see those starfurys in glorious new effects

    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    mrondeauDroveksee317jkylefultonMazzyxboogedybooBlackDragon480rahkeesh2000Shadowfire
  • mrondeaumrondeau Montréal, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Way too many of you obviously did not see Crusade, or successfully erased it from your memory.

    Either way, I hate and envy you.

  • enc0reenc0re Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I don't honestly know what I want from a B5 reboot. Not the same story retold a slightly different way, not the same mix of characters facing a different story, but what do I actually want?

    I honestly dunno if I even want a reboot.

    I would be quite content with the same story retold a slightly different way. Between budget, cancellation scare, and the CGI not being available for a remaster; it could make B5 attractive to a new generation that is never going to sit down and watch the original.

    I would be ecstatic if they managed a jump like Star Trek managed from TOS to TNG. Same universe and general premise, all new Shakespearean cast, occasional visits from now old original cast reprising their roles, etc. B5 did leave us with a number of cool hooks for future stories too.

    monikerrahkeesh2000
  • BogartBogart Gonna Be A Man In Motion Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think he's said it's definitely a reboot, not a later story in the same universe.

    monikerjkylefultonMatevRichyShadowfire
  • DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular
    enc0re wrote: »
    occasional visits from now old original cast reprising their roles, etc.

    You want them to risk that curse TWICE?

    mrondeauchrono_traveller
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    There needs to be a rowdy party of all the surviving cast members and writers in the Zocalo that gets broken up by new Garibaldi, and nobody says anything about it. Not even, like, a B plot. Just a background scene of a thing that happens.

    BlackDragon480VoodooVelectricitylikesme
  • Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against the Irish) Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    shryke wrote: »
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    I feel like one significant dropped thread that never got addressed (and I'll spoiler this for anyone new)
    Talia being a plant the whole time and Psycorp claiming to have had her dissected after her "real" personality was exposed.

    The reason I say it's a dropped thread is because seems hugely obvious that Kosh knew about this and deliberately had Talia "saved" via the guy with the cybernetic brain. Kosh hires her for the scan, the conversation is totally cryptic, and when Talia asks why she was even there, Kosh says something about it being "for the future".

    Seeing as Kosh was a big softy for humans, this was clearly a setup so that the "secret" Talia could be removed and the real Talia restored. But Kosh knew it couldn't happen until after B5 had to break away so, as he says, he stores Talia against the loss of her in the future.

    Unfortunately, it never gets addressed. Bester's claim that Talia was murdered as part of her debriefing is the end of it, and it would've been great if they could've taken the ugliest, nastiest thing the Psycorp did and turn it on them, with the added bonus of Talia coming back totally free and clear of Psycorp.
    that was a really odd choice to begin with, you'd think Kosh or a P-1000 like Jason Ironheart would have spotted that she had a split personality. Kind of sounds like the actress was on the way out and they just decided to use it.

    That's literally what it was. The actress wanted to leave the show or have a smaller role and that didn't fit with where they wanted to take the character so they replaced her.
    And JMS had a ton of pre-planned plots and such in his pocket for exactly these kind of scenarios. Trapdoors is the word I believe he used. He's got a bunch of things set up in case he needs them to remove or bring back vairous characters if something goes on behind the scenes.

    This is one of those things where B5 is a lot less pre-planned then people assume but JMS is also a lot faster on his feet then is usually acknowledged. He's really good at making things feel a lot more planned then they actually were.

    So he's got the "secret psycorps plant" story there if Talia (or presumably Lyta if she'd stuck around after the pilot) needed to be written out. And he also set up the whole brain scan thing if she needed to be brought back.

    You can also see this planning in how both Talia and Lyta can slot into vaguely similar places in the narrative. After Talia's run-in with Ironheart she's starting to exhibit new greater powers. But then she's gone so she's replaced with Lyta, who was experimented on by the Vorlons and given new greater powers. So both characters could work for the stories you had planned, with just some tweaks.

    two points:
    - Andrea Thompson wanted a larger role, or rather to be the focus of the episodes she appeared in
    - Takashima was originally planned to be the mole.

    http://midwinter.com/lurk/countries/us/guide/041.html#JS

    Thompson was also going through an acrimonious divorce with Jerry Doyle at the time too, IIRC.

    Commander ZoomshrykemonikerBlackDragon480
  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    edited November 23
    moniker wrote: »
    There needs to be a rowdy party of all the surviving cast members and writers in the Zocalo that gets broken up by new Garibaldi, and nobody says anything about it. Not even, like, a B plot. Just a background scene of a thing that happens.

    how rowdy can four elderly people get?

    DanHibiki on
  • MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    moniker wrote: »
    There needs to be a rowdy party of all the surviving cast members and writers in the Zocalo that gets broken up by new Garibaldi, and nobody says anything about it. Not even, like, a B plot. Just a background scene of a thing that happens.

    how rowdy can four elderly people get?

    I like your confidence it'll still be four.

    *sigh* I just made myself sad. :sad:

  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Doesn't even need all the old cast. Just have Lando come drunkenly stumble through scenes. And no one would question it.

    u7stthr17eud.png
    moniker
  • BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    Part of me still can't believe the show made it 5 seasons.

    Just hit the Majel episode. Interesting seeing such an icon from Star Trek appear, even though her role here was kind of meh.

    Delenn is awesome and I love her.

    XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I don't honestly know what I want from a B5 reboot. Not the same story retold a slightly different way, not the same mix of characters facing a different story, but what do I actually want?

    I honestly dunno if I even want a reboot.

    I want to see Crusade rebooted and done correctly this time.

    shrykesee317DracomicronjkylefultonVoodooVrahkeesh2000
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited November 23
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    moniker wrote: »
    There needs to be a rowdy party of all the surviving cast members and writers in the Zocalo that gets broken up by new Garibaldi, and nobody says anything about it. Not even, like, a B plot. Just a background scene of a thing that happens.

    how rowdy can four elderly people get?

    Ask nursing home staff. They'll have stories.

    moniker on
    BlackDragon480MatevGiantGeek2020chrono_traveller
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    moniker wrote: »
    There needs to be a rowdy party of all the surviving cast members and writers in the Zocalo that gets broken up by new Garibaldi, and nobody says anything about it. Not even, like, a B plot. Just a background scene of a thing that happens.

    how rowdy can four elderly people get?

    Ask nursing home staff. They'll have stories.

    Especially in the memory-care wards. No matter the type of dementia, if they haven't reached a really advanced state of catatonia, they will all have temper issues and will get confrontational at the drop of a hat. Most of it stemming from them being lucid enough to know they're having issues/losing memories and they can't do a damn thing about it.

    First they came for the Muslims and we said...NOT TODAY MOTHERFUCKERS!
    GiantGeek2020
  • iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    edited November 23
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Doesn't even need all the old cast. Just have Lando come drunkenly stumble through scenes. And no one would question it.

    Sir, I agree you can pull off purple but if you're shoes are really that tight maybe you should go back to your quarters and switch out to a different pair.

    iguanacus on
    BlackDragon480
Sign In or Register to comment.