Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Markiplier schedule

sunnytxgalsunnytxgal new memberRegistered User new member
Hi, I am new to PAX . My son is a huge fan of Markiplier and would give anything to see him in person.
The schedule shows that he has only one panel on Friday at 1pm. Unfortunately, I cannot pull my son from school to make the panel.
Does anyone know if Markiplier will have a booth or a meet and greet opportunity later on Friday or Saturday/Sunday?
Any information would be greatly appreciated. My son would be do disappointed to miss an opportunity to meet his idol. Lol!

• TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    You might try asking in the PAX South forum
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/categories/pax-south

steam_sig.png
  • tinwhiskerstinwhiskers regular Registered User regular
    sunnytxgal wrote: »
    Hi, I am new to PAX . My son is a huge fan of Markiplier and would give anything to see him in person.
    The schedule shows that he has only one panel on Friday at 1pm. Unfortunately, I cannot pull my son from school to make the panel.
    Does anyone know if Markiplier will have a booth or a meet and greet opportunity later on Friday or Saturday/Sunday?
    Any information would be greatly appreciated. My son would be do disappointed to miss an opportunity to meet his idol. Lol!

Sure you can, you can pull your kid from school for pretty much any reason you want. Just listen to a Stuff You X podcast or two on the way to and from and boom any learning lost is made up.

How do you spell Justice?B D S Non-Violent Resistance to Israel Apartheid & Occupation.
  • tarnoktarnok regular Registered User regular
    sunnytxgal wrote: »

Sure you can, you can pull your kid from school for pretty much any reason you want. Just listen to a Stuff You X podcast or two on the way to and from and boom any learning lost is made up.

You can take your kid out of school for any reason, that doesn't mean the kid won't suffer some consequences for it. Depending on your local laws absences may only be excused for certain reasons and accumulating even excused absences beyond a certain number may result in automatically failing the school year. In the US that's going to be covered by state or local law so you probably shouldn't take generic advice on this topic from an internet forum.

Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
    Julius