Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Forums are having weird issues

joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいいあなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
There's funny stuff going on. On the off chance that you aren't immediately aware of this...

I have the following text at the bottom of all pages:

Debug Trace

Array to string conversion
/var/www/frontend-c60b15f9bf41fc/plugins/vfoptions/class.vfoptions.plugin.php line 183.
/var/www/frontend-c60b15f9bf41fc/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php line 725.
/var/www/frontend-c60b15f9bf41fc/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php line 662.
/var/www/frontend-c60b15f9bf41fc/library/core/class.pluggable.php line 196.

Also, lots of symbols are overlaying my bookmark star, making navigation difficult.

ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
青!
HappylilElf

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'm getting similar things. Sometimes refreshing puts it back to normal, sometimes not. On Chrome windows 7.

steam_sig.png
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Fixed.

38thDoeDark Raven Xjoshofalltrades
This discussion has been closed.