As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons]: Neptune in your REM, killing your happiness

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I just rage-stoned my way through Wadatsumi mythical. I got the invade and stoned once when she killed me with Southern Seven Star. Then I stoned again when she killed me again because I fat-fingered and didn't activate Horus. Then I stoned twice again on Wadatsumi because I forgot to have a delay on my team.

Pretty mad at myself for being stupid and for having so little self control.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    On the upside, you got it for less than a REM roll. And it beats my ~16-rage-stone Satan (that gets little, if any, use).

Edit: I apologize that the screenshot was so big (at least it is on my work computer). Sometimes phone screencaps get loaded with odd settings.

Edit Edit: Another easy S-Rank on Angelion, if you still haven't gotten the Tamadra.

Mugsley on
  • Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    Figured since it was mask day I could clear some of these chasers out of my inventory.

0/5 on Haku and 2/3 on Metatron. Not sure what to think.
    5 purple 2 yellow and 5 green left to evo.

• Options
    I would laugh at you guys, but I'll likely be spending gold to stock up on green chasers for my Chibi MeiMei. Damnit.

Not to mention, I have an Apocalypse that is hankering for skillups (next Tues I guess).

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    So what are you running in theory for mechdragon rush?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited January 2015
    So Grand Sonia has:

5.5 million health
    Survives with 1 hp if over 50% health
    50% Light and Dark resistance
    999 turn status wall
    100% hp heal at under 1% health.

I'm having a hard time reading the rest. Supposedly a berserk mode at 50% and some sort of orbs to poison skill. The descended has 6 floors, 3 other floors are known and the others haven't been shown yet. Not sure when this hits the Japanese version.

Adellios on
  • Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Those Materials ...
    Ultimate Grand Sonia will need Ultimate Zaerog, Red & Blue twin dragons, mountain pass dragon, legendary hills dragon.

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Was looking at clearing out some space on friends list and found a couple on here who are MIA...

Rank 196: Element at PA (24 days)
    Rank 202: Maguano at PA (21 days)
    Rank 211: Water at PA (6 days)

Any idea whom or plan on playing again?

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    I wonder if that is Ele's second account(?)

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    I don't have an alt.

Anyone with Awoken Ceres please put up, I need her to run Thoth and Sopdet.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Maybe @Elementalor @Maguano and uhm not sure.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    was having prolonged phone issues. (aka took a bit of a break) but should be back semi regularly

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    You can clear thoth with a beezelbub ronia team or any combo of team with the ability to burst and get 4k+ heal back per orb set

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    I'm presently having a Tamadra crisis. I went ahead and fully awoke my U&Y, who are also now max Level. I figured they could sub in my Athena team if I don't decide to run them.

I now have a DQXQ and FA Luci in need of fat chickens. I have....4(?) Tamas and baby Tamas [altogether]. One of the Tamas is a +9 Tama from the Challenge dungeons. I'm trying to decide if I want to feed it to my Athena (already fully awoken) for the +9, or feed to either of the other two monsters for the awakening (where the pluses would be marginalized).

With regard to teams, I have some Horus setups that could use the Twins very easily (esp considering I now have both evos of Sieg and CuChu at sufficient level to be useful; as well as Vamp and Valk). They are also good for a Healer team, which is an outside goal but is missing some key cards like Metatron. On the devil side, I have a fully awoken LuBu leading a team of: Hera-Is, Vamp, Baddie, Hera-Ur. Luci would go into that team, replacing either Vamp or Hera-Ur.

So I guess the ultimate question is: do I marginalize a Tamadra, or 9 pluses?

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    For me, 9 pluses is easier to get than 1 tama
    YMMV

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    That made me look, and I have like 12 Tamadras at the moment. I noticed some of my dragons and Valkyrie have Awoken skills apparently. Should I go ahead and use what i have on them, at this point in the game, or keep saving them?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Most would say save the Tamadras for gods.

Dragons mostly don't have good awaken abilities to begin with and most of them you can get multiple of them and feed to themselves for the awaken abilities instead of using an Tamadra. The heart breakers are a judgment call, do you want to feed 3 Tamadra to them or get 3 Mystic Mask and 1.8mil experience to level and evolve a heart breaker to final form to feed for awakening (which you would need to do 3/4 times).

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    YMMV

Teach me how to + farm

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Run mech/legend/skydragon/padz on bonus.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Kick_04 wrote: »
    The heart breakers are a judgment call, do you want to feed 3 Tamadra to them or get 3 Mystic Mask and 1.8mil experience to level and evolve a heart breaker to final form to feed for awakening (which you would need to do 3/4 times).

Or just ignore them because you'll eventually pull the Valk version of them that actually has useful awakenings.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Spoit wrote: »
    YMMV

Teach me how to + farm

Thats the thing, I don't farm + eggs. At least, not yet. And I still get them. Not many, but I still get + eggs.

Whereas I don't farm tamas and I don't get them either =[.

UrQuanLord88 on
    urquanlord88.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Still need awoken Ceres friend for T&S Descended. Can't run for another hour and a half.

Also I have...31 Baby Tamadras.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    It costs less stamina to get one Tamadra (or three babies) from the Tamadra urgent dungeon than to get nine +eggs from, say, Star Vault. You also need way, way more +eggs than you need Tamadras. I'd actually value the +9 over the awakening (at least in terms of difficulty / stamina cost to acquire).

With that said, you might as well just use the +9 Tamadra on something that needs awakening and that you think you'll use a lot, even if it's not your prime target for +eggs. It's not like the +9 would be wasted.

• Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    Hey guys any suggestions for getting some devils? I have lubu but nothing to go with him. I'm still early in the game, but i have pulled 3 colored devils but they don't count for the bonus.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    best bet is to level those suckers up, they become devil type in their last evolution

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    Oh great i didnt know that!

• Options
    edited January 2015
    @Aktn Bstrd First of all, nice username Action Bastard, secondly, in an effort to find monsters that you can farm for your team, and taking care to get only Dark monsters which will have good synergy with Lu-Bu.

Well, the obvious first choice is baddie if you need even more spike (assuming you run dual Lu-Bu that's unlikely).

However, other farmable subs you can get (easily, won't be listing descends here) are Vampire, Jester Dragon, Chaos Devil Dragon, Lilith, Wicked Lady, Helldark Blood Demon (final evolution of that dark devil), High Dark Ninja.

Many of those can be found in the PAL Egg Machine.

You can probably also manage to get Zombie Dragon (Tiamat in the same dungeon as Zombie Dragon) and Cerberus, both found in descends that might be possible at your level.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular

You can probably also manage to get Zombie Dragon and Cerberus, both found in descends that might be possible at your level.

He just started like 3 days ago

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    BlueBlue wrote: »

You can probably also manage to get Zombie Dragon and Cerberus, both found in descends that might be possible at your level.

Mystic Dark Dragon Int and Expert have Cerberus (as well as the PAL egg machine), and Dragon Zombie's descend is really easy, there's tons of teams you can use for it, including several with Chaos Devil Dragon and the rippers as subs, which is probably one of the first things many players get when they are beginning the game.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »

Mystic Dark Dragon Int and Expert have Cerberus (as well as the PAL egg machine), and Dragon Zombie's descend is really easy, there's tons of teams you can use for it, including several with Chaos Devil Dragon and the rippers as subs, which is probably one of the first things many players get when they are beginning the game.

You can still end up taking ~14K dark damage in a single turn if you're unlucky. You can reduce that to 3500 damage, but only if you have two 50% damage leads.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    So I did 3 pulls outside of a godfest. Dark wizard, valk, tiamat.

Worth it, 2 New characters and no gods to dilute from the new utility characters. Too bad I didn't get a knight though.

Just fed my last dark chaser.

1/23 on Haku.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

Worth it, 2 New characters and no gods to dilute from the new utility characters. Too bad I didn't get a knight though.

1/23 on Haku.

Are you using the "Don't use a skillup until you've seen a different monster skill up" thing?

I don't know if it ACTUALLY works or if it's just superstition, but it seems to work a lot like how multipliers to XP tend to come in waves.

• Options
    hm 3K / devil godfest

urquanlord88.png
  • Options
    I'm trying desperately to not roll in the Godfest on my alt account. The account has more than enough leads, but no subs.

I need input on these two possible teams for Friday Sky Prison:

Team 1 (Defense Sweep Team): LuBu, Shiva, D/D Lilith, FA Luci, Grodin, Ronia friend
    Team 2 (Burst team): LuBu, D/D Lilith, Vamp, JDDJ, Baddie, Ronia friend

• Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    I need me some Lu Bu, Belial, FA Lucifer...so I'm rollin' some!

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »

1/23 on Haku.

Are you using the "Don't use a skillup until you've seen a different monster skill up" thing?

I don't know if it ACTUALLY works or if it's just superstition, but it seems to work a lot like how multipliers to XP tend to come in waves.

I think that's blatant superstition by the way. I've seen all kinds of random patterns with skillups, which leads me to believe that it is truly random. And terrible.

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    Fist of the North Star collab on 2/4 going by when it hits JP version, maybe. Link.

• Options
    Mugsley wrote: »
    I'm trying desperately to not roll in the Godfest on my alt account. The account has more than enough leads, but no subs.

I need input on these two possible teams for Friday Sky Prison:

Team 1 (Defense Sweep Team): LuBu, Shiva, D/D Lilith, FA Luci, Grodin, Ronia friend
    Team 2 (Burst team): LuBu, D/D Lilith, Vamp, JDDJ, Baddie, Ronia friend

Hmm I could make the bottom team. Let me know if it works.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Yesterday I took a team into Tri-Fruits and 0 stoned it for my first clear of the dungeon. Got my 4th Red tri-fruit to drop, so once the skill changes back can ultimate my Ronia.
    Team: Shiva/Shiva. Ronia, Hera-Ur, Gigas, Leilan.
    Used Gigas on 2nd floor to sweep, stalled on Tamadra and stored red orbs. Did Ronia/Shiva on boss floor to kill one and leave the other 2 over half dead. Leilan Shiva to kill other 2.

Took Ultimate Beelzebub into Legendary Hercules, 0 stoned it and got the drop.
    Team: Beelze/Ult Ronia. Hera-Ur, Persephone, Lucifer, Ronia.

Yesterday I was able to run Super Emerald Dragons and evolve Zeus-Dios & Hera-Beorc so I now have an ultimate Ceres at lvl 88, 0 awakenings.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    I think Shiva Shiva is supposed to be able to do tri fruits without ronia. At least thats what I'm going to try if I can ever get a devlit to evolve shiva. Its been over a month of fails now. Spent my pal eggs finally and only angelits. At least I got a light kali skill up. She's pretty good too.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

This discussion has been closed.