As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Vaccination:Clark County Washington, Failing the rest of the state Since Inception

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    People confuse the cold with the flu and therefore think its not that bad for the same reason where the flu also kills people in this country.

Its just funny, we freaked about Ebola which is a lot harder to get and a lot more under control, yet we have real killers in this country spread by the air, and people aren't getting vaccines to prevent that, because "Lol won't get me."

Primarily rich people who think their money will protect them from everything

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    People confuse the cold with the flu and therefore think its not that bad for the same reason where the flu also kills people in this country.

Its just funny, we freaked about Ebola which is a lot harder to get and a lot more under control, yet we have real killers in this country spread by the air, and people aren't getting vaccines to prevent that, because "Lol won't get me."

Primarily rich people who think their money will protect them from everything

The sad truth is they are mostly right. They can afford all kinds of real doctors and real treatments, and countries that have approved experimental drugs the US hasn't, but with vaccines they are literally putting us all at risk.

I mean the amish have about a 50% vaccine rate that I believe is improving because sadly enough they had a measles outbreak that killed some kids.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    There's some fairly rigorous massage therapy certifications(I forget the name but there's a national board that's pretty well regarded medically)

but whether you actually need the certification to use the title Massage Therapist varies from state to state.

The certifications require that you need a certain number of hours in training and a certain amount of schooling from an accredited institution

but let me give you an example of such an institution.

If you want to be a Certified Massage Therapist in California, you may get your certificate from the California Academy of the Healing Arts, who boasts,
    At CAHA, we offer excellence in education in the holistic healing arts. Massage. Energywork. Reiki. Holistic Health. Hypnotherapy. Herbs. Flower Essences.

Consciousness Expansion. Transformational Experiences.

All in a Vocational Training Experience That Will Change Your Life for the Better.

The MBLEX, one of the exams that qualifies you to get a massage therapist certificate in California, has a lot of questions about anatomy and physiology, how to deal with clients with injuries and diseases, and professional ethics... but it also has questions about "energetic anatomy," which can include the five elements of shinto, the seven chakras, and the acupuncture meridians.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    http://www.vox.com/2015/1/26/7907067/melinda-gates-measles-vaccines

"We take vaccines so for granted in the United States," Gates told the Huffington Post in a prerecorded interview published on Thursday. "Women in the developing world know the power of [vaccines]. They will walk 10 kilometers in the heat with their child and line up to get a vaccine, because they have seen death. [Americans have] forgotten what measles deaths look like."

Melinda Gates with the truth bomb. Honestly this is an all too common problem in america, we have had a lot of nice things for so long people forget why we have them. Like young women I work with aren't concerned about Abortion rights because they have never known a world without them, neither have I, ignore that shit long enough though, and we will.

So much this. People our age don't know what polio looked like. What measles looked like. And with modern medical care it's easy to forget that even chickenpox is still a disease that can do lasting damage (as can the encore, shingles, which I got to experience).

Against any disease that is not actually eradicated, there's just no excuse not to vaccinate. But making the argument poses two challenges. One, I'm honestly not a doctor, nor do I feel comfortable enough in the science to defend vaccines (not their effectiveness in theory, but rather specific ingredients and such). Not that that stops the anti-vaxxers, but whatever. But two, and this is the hard one, you have to make the argument that some harm from vaccines is acceptable. Vaccines to still cause complications, in some small number of faces, if I recall correctly. Even death. So you have to remind people that the alternative to a handful of people harmed by vaccines is that instead they get to choose between dying of measles or dying of polio.

The only time I've been anti-vaccine was when they made the entire military get smallpox, simply because I still maintain that was a nonexistent threat and it killed real people. But there are very few other cases where the minimal risk isn't far, far outweighed by the lives saved.

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    Acupuncture has some medical purposes once you remove the mystic hoodoo from it.

Chiropracty is pure weapons grade bullshitium though. Not shocked or surprised to see anti-vaxers leaning towards it as a valid medical..anything.

The massage part of chiropractery is true, the rest of the claims of aligning your chakras to cure cancer and diseases though is utter bullshit.
    The massage part of chiropracty isn't even true.

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    There's some fairly rigorous massage therapy certifications(I forget the name but there's a national board that's pretty well regarded medically)

but whether you actually need the certification to use the title Massage Therapist varies from state to state.

The certifications require that you need a certain number of hours in training and a certain amount of schooling from an accredited institution

but let me give you an example of such an institution.

If you want to be a Certified Massage Therapist in California, you may get your certificate from the California Academy of the Healing Arts, who boasts,
    At CAHA, we offer excellence in education in the holistic healing arts. Massage. Energywork. Reiki. Holistic Health. Hypnotherapy. Herbs. Flower Essences.

Consciousness Expansion. Transformational Experiences.

All in a Vocational Training Experience That Will Change Your Life for the Better.

The MBLEX, one of the exams that qualifies you to get a massage therapist certificate in California, has a lot of questions about anatomy and physiology, how to deal with clients with injuries and diseases, and professional ethics... but it also has questions about "energetic anatomy," which can include the five elements of shinto, the seven chakras, and the acupuncture meridians.
    Massage therapists are not medically qualified and can hurt you real bad.
    They are not physical therapists!
    This is me agreeing with you btw.

• MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    The weight of evidence for the safety and efficacy of vaccinations is such that people should just be told, in no uncertain terms, that they are bad parents if they choose to not vaccinate. Unless their child is one of the few that truly can't be.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    jmcdonald wrote: »
    Acupuncture has some medical purposes once you remove the mystic hoodoo from it.

Chiropracty is pure weapons grade bullshitium though. Not shocked or surprised to see anti-vaxers leaning towards it as a valid medical..anything.

The massage part of chiropractery is true, the rest of the claims of aligning your chakras to cure cancer and diseases though is utter bullshit.

Chiropractic care is literally a scam on the first and third party insurance industry. Nothing more.

Wouldn't shock me, recently there was a group that came to my work to give out free massages, at the end of the massage they wanted to sign you up for another longer massage after their Chiro clinic checked your insurance and did some "tests" to identify what was wrong.

"Rational chiropractic" has emerged as a subfield in the last 20 or so years as a way of applying objective medicine to chiropractic care. They reject the vitalism of traditional chiropractic and are basically somewhere between physical therapists and sports medicine doctors.
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Chiropractic is either: utter nonsense or a way to avoid the requirements to qualify as actual massage therapists and related health professionals, depending on the chiropractor.

I'm not sure if things are different in your country, but in the US, massage therapists aren't really any more "health professionals" than acupuncturists or naturopaths. The requirements to be a massage therapist differ from state to state, but I don't know any US state that requires massage therapists to receive any particular education in objective medicine, and plenty of massage therapists believe in reiki and other mystical bullshit.

Drat. I meant physical therapy/ists.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Oh the period of time when smoking was allowed in bars.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    shryke wrote: »
    I think the exemptions are bullshit. If your kids aren't vaccinated, they should not be allowed in public schools, full stop.

Fuck just public school, it should be a straight up crime. Whatever the local version of child negligence is.

The anti-vaccination movement are a bunch of child-murderers and a clear threat to the public and they should be dealt with extremely harshly.

Jesus man.

I mean, I'm not an anti-vaxxer but you could tone it down a bit.

Isn't there a little bit of space between "right" and "child-murderer"?

I mean, they are certainly making it harder for kids in their vicinity, but they aren't like...executing children.

All in all, this is a fad. A dangerous one, but a fad none the less. It's even a fairly easy mistake to make. These upper class white kids probably weren't in a ton of danger in the first place. And it has been so long that it's easy to forget how dangerous these illnesses are to kids. People in their communities aren't dying from this. When we estimate threats, we tend to try to use short cuts to assess how dangerous something is. Sometimes it works really well, sometimes it results in serious errors of reasoning.

But that doesn't mean we have to line all of these parents up and pat ourselves on the back for punishing them so harshly.

The thing that interests me so much about this is the more philosophical discussion of the rights and responsibilities of parents. Children are treated in this weird grey area between full human and non-human.

Interesting stuff.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Not vaccinating children is dangerous to everyone they interact with and the people those people interact with. Again look at the disney thing, started in one place in merica and has spread to at least washington state and michigan. That is what happens when you don't vaccinate, you let these things get into the general population and rip things up.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Aegeri wrote: »
    Mortious wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Oh jees you forgot this terrifying part about that last mom:
    None ever went to a pediatrician. Henney relied instead on natural medicines, a chiropractor and acupuncture. She actively sought to expose her daughter to chicken pox, preferring what she called “natural immunisation” by contracting the disease to a vaccine.

Not one of her kids went to a doctor oh lord

Acupuncture and Chiropractic is really big here. No idea how big the anti-vax movement is, though I did see a booth for it in a Home and Garden convention (no idea) and the guy seemed un-punched.

The anti-vaccination movement in nz scored a large own goal when Ron Law and company showed considerable resistance to the MeNZB vaccine (meningitis was getting to epidemic levels in nz at the time). Unlike with say measles, they couldn't hide behind an argument of "Well it won't kill everyone!" because it was a terrible disease with a considerable mortality rate. As such their anti-vaccination nonsense simply looked loopy to anyone sensible and they got nowhere.

This isn't to say the situation is perfect, like many places nz is starting to fall in vaccine rates against certain diseases like whooping cough (Pertussis) which is starting to make a huge resurgence in places. Whopping cough is becoming a huge problem in outer suburbs of Australia as well, because less parents are vaccinating against it.

Just think, not 20 years ago we were on the verge of entirely wiping out many of these diseases due to vaccines. Now because of the terrible and frankly irresponsible ignorance of morons like Jenny McCarthy and others, we are seeing them return in force. In a lot of ways the media and their ignorant concept of "Every debate has two sides" are to blame for this, as they parrot anti-vaccination bullshit instead of science (albeit, they are getting better). Not that scientists can absolve themselves of blame either, with a refusal to generally discuss this with the public and the Lancet ultimately published Wakefields bullshit study in the first place.

Sigh.

Yeah, that was pretty poorly thought out

Resulting in:

http://imgur.com/gallery/ioHNp

@So It Goes‌ You just cost me two hours on collegehumor. Wanted you to know.

What is this I don't even.
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    I think the exemptions are bullshit. If your kids aren't vaccinated, they should not be allowed in public schools, full stop.

Fuck just public school, it should be a straight up crime. Whatever the local version of child negligence is.

The anti-vaccination movement are a bunch of child-murderers and a clear threat to the public and they should be dealt with extremely harshly.

Jesus man.

I mean, they are certainly making it harder for kids in their vicinity, but they aren't like...executing children.
    The 6300 children killed by diseases for which we have vaccines beg to differ.

• mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    He's right, though, it's really not fair to call it child murder.

They don't care. They're just willfully negligent.

It's child manslaughter.

• davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Just to let you all know, my child will have all the vaccines. Unless she is allergic. Then all the rest of you fuckers better get vaccinated.

• DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    mcdermott wrote: »

It's child manslaughter.

Eh. I mean, let's just move past the discussion of their kid. It's important but there is an actual question of just how much you're allowed to screw up your own kid.

No, let's talk about your kids classmate Ivan, the immunocompromised. If your kid gets one of these diseases because you're an asshole and exposes Ivan who can't be vaccinated....

That is the reason why I'm totally cool telling these people they totally suck.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    That's what kicks it over for me. In most cases I'd you want to skip medical treatment, whatever. There's arguments to be made at what point that becomes child neglect but it's complex. But you're only killing yourself and/or at worst your own kids.

Infectious disease on the other hand you could be killing thousands in a worst case.

• DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Geeks!

Do you think it should be your right to treat your child how you choose? See no reason why it's any body else's business what you do to your child? Play with this.

It is simplistic but even a little bit of fiddling will quickly let you come to understand why Herd Immunity is the fucking bomb and how it's all our responsibility to be vaccinated. In much the same way it is all our responsibility to not have shit on our hands spreading infection everywhere. You wouldn't think it's your right to have your child wander around with shitty hands so why do you think they get to spread germs by other means?

More involved little example thing here that gets into some other related topics.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Certain vaccines should be mandatory (and you know, a public service instead of costing us money) but I already have one uncle that thinks the flu vaccine contains government brainwashing drugs.

Which is silly, because we all know that stuff's in the tap water.

YL9WnCY.png
  • jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular
    Certain vaccines should be mandatory (and you know, a public service instead of costing us money) but I already have one uncle that thinks the flu vaccine contains government brainwashing drugs.

Which is silly, because we all know that stuff's in the tap water.

And the contrails.

Shots are just so...inefficient.

• MillMill Registered User regular
    Just to let you all know, my child will have all the vaccines. Unless she is allergic. Then all the rest of you fuckers better get vaccinated.

Yeah, pretty much the only reason a kid shouldn't get a vaccine is if there a compelling health reason (aka being allergic or having a condition that makes the vaccine a worse option than no vaccine).

• zakkielzakkiel Registered User regular
    http://www.vox.com/2015/1/26/7907067/melinda-gates-measles-vaccines

"We take vaccines so for granted in the United States," Gates told the Huffington Post in a prerecorded interview published on Thursday. "Women in the developing world know the power of [vaccines]. They will walk 10 kilometers in the heat with their child and line up to get a vaccine, because they have seen death. [Americans have] forgotten what measles deaths look like."

Melinda Gates with the truth bomb. Honestly this is an all too common problem in america, we have had a lot of nice things for so long people forget why we have them. Like young women I work with aren't concerned about Abortion rights because they have never known a world without them, neither have I, ignore that shit long enough though, and we will.

So much this. People our age don't know what polio looked like. What measles looked like. And with modern medical care it's easy to forget that even chickenpox is still a disease that can do lasting damage (as can the encore, shingles, which I got to experience).

Against any disease that is not actually eradicated, there's just no excuse not to vaccinate. But making the argument poses two challenges. One, I'm honestly not a doctor, nor do I feel comfortable enough in the science to defend vaccines (not their effectiveness in theory, but rather specific ingredients and such). Not that that stops the anti-vaxxers, but whatever. But two, and this is the hard one, you have to make the argument that some harm from vaccines is acceptable. Vaccines to still cause complications, in some small number of faces, if I recall correctly. Even death. So you have to remind people that the alternative to a handful of people harmed by vaccines is that instead they get to choose between dying of measles or dying of polio.

The only time I've been anti-vaccine was when they made the entire military get smallpox, simply because I still maintain that was a nonexistent threat and it killed real people. But there are very few other cases where the minimal risk isn't far, far outweighed by the lives saved.

I wish this were true. It would mean anti-vaxxers were more rational than they are.

A close family friend believes in homeopathy, cleansing, energy healing, and so much more. She moves from vegan to paleo diets without missing a step. She is totally anti-vax.

She is also permanently disabled because of the polio she contracted as a child.

Account not recoverable. So long.
  • MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    My previous gf waves the anti-vax flag and it's terrifying. She also urged me not to use antibiotics when I had strep.

So that is an extra side effect of the movement. Risk the spread of just about anything for the sake of sticking it to all those lying doctors and scientists who are just in it for big pharma bux

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • tinwhiskerstinwhiskers Registered User regular
    Mulletude wrote: »
    My previous gf waves the anti-vax flag and it's terrifying. She also urged me not to use antibiotics when I had strep.

So that is an extra side effect of the movement. Risk the spread of just about anything for the sake of sticking it to all those lying doctors and scientists who are just in it for big pharma bux

Fun fact: Untreated strep can progress to rheumatic fever and cause damage to your heart valves. Happened to my grandfather, although that was because he was born in the early 20s, not because he was an idiot.

6ylyzxlir2dz.png
  • quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    Vaccinations don't just prevent hundreds/thousands of people (and children!) from dying needlessly, they are also quite effective at preventing thousands of people (and children!) from suffering long lasting complications needlessly and also quite effective at preventing tens/hundreds of thousands of people (and children!) from requiring needless hospital visits.

They are pretty amazing and why people fight them with so much energy boggles my mind.

Well its the standard "Can't reason someone out of something they didn't reason themselves into."

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Paladin wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »

Nope nope nope nope.

Acupuncture is identical to any other placebo and its medical effects end there.

Placebos have medical purposes

I liked their cover of Running Up That Hill, but I dunno if I would consider is a medical effect.

I now really want a medical study which uses listening to Without you I'm Nothing as a control group

fuck gendered marketing
    Elldren wrote: »

Nope nope nope nope.

Acupuncture is identical to any other placebo and its medical effects end there.

I liked their cover of Running Up That Hill, but I dunno if I would consider is a medical effect.

I now really want a medical study which uses listening to Without you I'm Nothing as a control group

See this is why I couldn't be a scientist, my "Listening to the Ramones keeps you a virgin" hypothesis was thrown out.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    Look, anti-vaccine people are idiots, there's not likely to be much disagreement with that on this forum.

But unfortunately, efforts to convince those folks of the errors of their ways are not very effective because they will believe everything is a conspiracy of the evils of big pharma or whatever.

There is only one thing that would put an end to this nonsense.

A large number of dead children.

:so_raven:
    Corvus wrote: »
    Look, anti-vaccine people are idiots, there's not likely to be much disagreement with that on this forum.

But unfortunately, efforts to convince those folks of the errors of their ways are not very effective because they will believe everything is a conspiracy of the evils of big pharma or whatever.

There is only one thing that would put an end to this nonsense.

A large number of dead children.

No it won't, because like the measles outbreak is showing us, it just hardens their crazy. "Look how many people those evil groups are killing to try and scare me into vaccinating."

Its the internets fault, crazy people used to be alone in their crazy and had to seek out others in person (thus increasing the chance of spreading a disease that kills them) but now because they have internet they can group up and support each other on facebook.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

Nope nope nope nope.

See this is why I couldn't be a scientist, my "Listening to the Ramones keeps you a virgin" hypothesis was thrown out.

ok we need a hundred-odd virgins, a big dormitory, 50 copies of Ramones, 50 copies of Without You I'm Nothing, and some copies of Let's Get It On for funsies, a couple weeks, and enough cameras for verification purposes.

fuck gendered marketing

Nope nope nope nope.

ok we need a hundred-odd virgins, a big dormitory, 50 copies of Ramones, 50 copies of Without You I'm Nothing, and some copies of Let's Get It On for funsies, a couple weeks, and enough cameras for verification purposes.

So you read my hypothesis?!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular

I'd actually take it further and get CPS involved. These people are a danger to society and abusing their kids. They should have their children taken away permanently and be thankful they aren't also getting beaten with claw hammers while they watch their kids get taken away.

Fucking pricks.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Like LoserforHireX, I think there are interesting questions about how much a parent should be able to control their child's upbringing. I certainly would not want the State to be in the business of enforcing its vision of optimal psycho-physical-sexual development on any kids of mine; though, of course, neither do I think parents should be able to exercise unlimited control by e.g. beating their children to death (or near enough) to instill character or whatever. So given that there are some cases going each way, there's some puzzle about explaining where the line lies (if it is just a matter of degree), or what the dividing principle is (if there is a salient difference in principle).

As many have pointed out, the choice to vaccinate isn't just a matter of one's child's well-being. Unvaccinated children are a danger to others not themselves able to be vaccinated. On any reasonable construal of parental rights this is probably already enough to justify excluding them from public schools. Would it also apply to prohibiting them from appearing in public spaces generally? If the answer is still yes, what of closed societies, like Mennonite communities, radical Communes, survivalists and so on? Curious.

We protect people from themselves when we are aware they might want to committ suicide. Why do we let people turn their children into potential typhoid marys?

See thats the thing about letting parents make this decision without an actual valid reason (eg allergy and thats pretty much it) you are effectively saying letting them spread illness to others is a constitutional right and I don't think it should be.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited January 2015

Jesus man.

All in all, this is a fad. A dangerous one, but a fad none the less. It's even a fairly easy mistake to make. These upper class white kids probably weren't in a ton of danger in the first place. And it has been so long that it's easy to forget how dangerous these illnesses are to kids. People in their communities aren't dying from this. When we estimate threats, we tend to try to use short cuts to assess how dangerous something is. Sometimes it works really well, sometimes it results in serious errors of reasoning.

But that doesn't mean we have to line all of these parents up and pat ourselves on the back for punishing them so harshly.

The thing that interests me so much about this is the more philosophical discussion of the rights and responsibilities of parents. Children are treated in this weird grey area between full human and non-human.
    No. Anti-vaxxers kill children with their deliberate action of not-vaccinating their children.

There is no pussyfooting around this fact and the more we try and do it, the more we allow this bullshit to continue.

This isn't about a discussion of rights or philosophy, this is about a dangerous practice that directly harms and kills people and there should be absolutely zero tolerance for it.

There are no two sides, no discuss the controversy.

It's child manslaughter.

Eh. I mean, let's just move past the discussion of their kid. It's important but there is an actual question of just how much you're allowed to screw up your own kid.

No, let's talk about your kids classmate Ivan, the immunocompromised. If your kid gets one of these diseases because you're an asshole and exposes Ivan who can't be vaccinated....

That is the reason why I'm totally cool telling these people they totally suck.

Yup. And that's why anti-vaxxers are child murderers manslaugterers.

shryke on
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    I'm getting visions of physicians showing up at people's houses under armed guard to "vaccinate the children".

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    RT800 wrote: »
    I'm getting visions of physicians showing up at people's houses under armed guard to "vaccinate the children".

It worked for British India against polio!

DarkPrimus on
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular

Except even the guards are armed with needles.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Shadowfire wrote: »

Except even the guards are armed with needles.

Yes! Armed with these puppies.

57AD88E840EBA13E23AD23E7F871CDDA7718C954

RT800 on