As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Song of [chat]

1100101102103104106»

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    *clops with a little more confidence*

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    can I have my sinuses removed and replaced with robo-sinuses please

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Perverts.

you're fighting the good fight elki

But Gooey. You ARE an anime.

what

did

you

just

call

me

919UOwT.png
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    There is significant institutionalized anti-desu discrimination going on in this thread

As an attorney of the Anime Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) I call on all oppressed and downtrodden animes who have suffered a grievous injustice and may have a strong legal case to present to contact me through my desu phone

Together we can take this case all the way to the Supreme Court of the Gaijin States of Penny Arcade!

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    China took delivery of a bunch of S-400 launchers and missiles. I'm sure that's gonna make Taiwan happy as hell since it now means most of Taiwan can be covered by Chinese air defense networks. Totally gonna make them happy.

sounds like a job for ARMs

That's got to be a fun approach. Takeoff within the envelop of the SAM system and see who gets their shot off first. Because doing Wild Weasel duty wasn't exciting enough.

surface launched yo

I don't think there is a surface launched one with the range. Unless one of the Russian cruise missiles with the capability could be repurposed.

• BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    bethryn - it is a common misconception that I do not like action combat. I like action combat that is done well quite a bit. I loved Mordor, for example. What I don't like is half asssed action/stat based combat that doesn't do a good job of being either. My issue with the Witcher 1's combat was that the timing based attack system required just enough attention to make you focus on it, but it wasn't actually fun. If there was less combat, then it would be fine, but there is trash combat EVERYWHERE in that game. They should have either made the combat more actiony and faster based, cut back on the number of enemies significantly, or went full on diablo click to attack imo.
    I'm not saying it just because it's action.

I think Witcher 1's combat is low depth, but I don't think it's bad per se. It isn't a system with any major faults, it's just also a system where there's not too much to learn, and playing it doesn't leave much room for inventiveness.

W2 has, in my opinion (bear in mind I've only played it on Insane and Dark), much better emphasis on positioning, on choice of attack, on deciding how to attack, and options for your attacks.

I can't find the video I'm looking for in this respect, but this seems like a decent substitute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH-IQR-T1NM

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    NO FCC NOOOOOOOOO

919UOwT.png
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    i'm officially changing "wtf, japan" to "wtf, winky"

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    there was a mean girls game at pax

I didn't go near the booth so I have no idea if it was a board game, ccg, or even video game

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Oh god. This thread is an atrocity. I'm so so sorry.

steam_sig.png
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    I'm running out of animu things to say guys.

Uhhh..

WHICH ANIMU LADY DO YOU GUYS THINK HAS THE PRETTIEST EYES?!?
    5iw4GuD.jpg

This is exaggerated right. People don't really watch this right

those are both off-model

like, they're famously terrible mistakes

fuck gendered marketing
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Geth, recycle the thread

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through at warp 4.2

@Thomamelas will create the new thread
    @Atomika is backup

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    378014593_o6GyM-1050x10000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.