As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the wrestling thread presents: I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NUDES

19495969798100»

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    The Network keeps stuttering for me, I'm like five minutes behind, trying to catch up.

No the matches are just that slow.

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Holy crap, that was a hell of a bump to the outside Giant took.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Just a reminder that Loch Ness was one of the biggest money draws in England due to his feud with Big Daddy in the early 80's

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0DSro4l_0cE

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    So Giant stole the power of Hogan's legdrop after they had that threesome with the Yettay?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    That wasn't nearly as bad as Booty/DDP.

At least, it was brief. And Giant bumping off that turnbuckle elbow was pretty impressive for a guy his size.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Did Sting just say 'straight OG brotha'?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I wish I had been able to post the whole time but in exchange I showed my friend NXT and I think he liked it

Balor is my new favorite wrestler on the planet. I fucking love the paint and entrance and his over the top to the outside looks so damn good. I watched some video of him this week and he delivered tonight, best match of the night imo

women's was excellent too

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Way to bust out the sad pyro there for the Road Warriors, WCW.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
This discussion has been closed.