Options

L[Chat]S

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    oh that's right i told a girl i would go on a date with her this weekend but i got distracted by my procrastination on my work

and then i needed to do my work because i procrastinated so i couldn't have gone out anyway

so i forgot to contact her and tell her i couldn't, soooo i'm just gonna let that slide and never contact her again

poo
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    Organichu this cheesy american lol with the exploitative blitzcranks...

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Smooth, Shaz

Real smooth

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    BEAST! wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    seriously guys wat do i do?
    why does he put me in this position?
    oh yeah because he's a textbook narcissist.
    35 year old photo on his self published poetry and all.

huh?
    @Deebaser
    my dad sent me an email containing a photo of a proposed self published poetry book cover, the front and back.

"tell me if this book cover looks good enough for me to invest money in printing a book."

he has been writing terrible poetry and posting it on facebook and other poetry sites for the past 2 or 3 years. all these women who work under him tell him how good it is and how wonderful he is every time he posts it. because he has them all fooled about what kind of person he is, also because most of them probably are counting on him to get them additional work or promotions.

alternatively, family members all block his posts because of how awful it is and they know what kind of person he really is.

every time i'm in atl he forces me to listen to him read one of his new poems. he's been harasing me to help him figure out how to self publish. i told him basically i have no idea but here are some links you can check out. because i am not a fucking publisher. he literally was mad at me for not doing it for him.

ITS ALL POETRY ABOUT LOVE AND LOSING LOVE AND NONE OF IT IS ABOUT MY MOTHER WHO HE IS STILL MARRIED TO.

i literally dont think this could be a shittier thing.

i just dont.
    just tell him to self publish it on something like lulu.com so he at least wastes less than most self publishing things and let him live his dumb life

or i dunno, maybe him and Vanguard can release a book together

i am going to bash my head against a wall

my mom literally calls me saying they're having trouble paying all the bills and then i get an email about self publishing a book

the fuck?
    tell him nobody buys poetry books by people they dont know, and to just think of how many people he works with that would buy it and whether that is enough income to be beyond pointless (it isn't)

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    The way the Packers blew the end of that game I swore the Cowboys really did make it to the NFC title game.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Learning that sweeter drinks don't taste better, they're just sweeter was a big step for me in terms of alcohol appreciation.

But
    I don't...understand. Sweeter IS better.

I totally agree

Off topic, would you like some of my ketones?

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    oh that's right i told a girl i would go on a date with her this weekend but i got distracted by my procrastination on my work

and then i needed to do my work because i procrastinated so i couldn't have gone out anyway

so i forgot to contact her and tell her i couldn't, soooo i'm just gonna let that slide and never contact her again

YOU'RE TERRIBLE

sorry.
    not really

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    Wash wrote: »
    Smooth, Shaz

Real smooth

it's k, this is the girl i found out from googling was a college republican aka i could probably not relate to her as a human being

poo
  • Options

and you wonder why you're single...

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    @Jacobkosh Yeah I saw it, I @'d him back. Unfortunately I'd already saved over it.

Got another crash but it's 100% on me for playing too large of a game (the game literally gave me a "uhhhh, that's probably a bad idea dude" message when I initially tried to start the game.

Looking forward to them sorting out larger games. It's pretty tough to level planets with a smaller number of systems.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtmQKOOZnlM

fwiw the intro is really nice before the cacophonous skramz

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Mom called to tell me about the $700 worth of yarn she bought today.

$700. On Yarn.

Now, to properly imagine what this conversation feels like. Keep two factors in mind:
    1. The person is talking about yarn.
    2. The person spent $700...on yarn.

It's the perfect worst story.

At this rate my inheritance will be some very nice sweaters.

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    seriously guys wat do i do?
    why does he put me in this position?
    oh yeah because he's a textbook narcissist.
    35 year old photo on his self published poetry and all.

huh?
    @Deebaser
    my dad sent me an email containing a photo of a proposed self published poetry book cover, the front and back.

"tell me if this book cover looks good enough for me to invest money in printing a book."

he has been writing terrible poetry and posting it on facebook and other poetry sites for the past 2 or 3 years. all these women who work under him tell him how good it is and how wonderful he is every time he posts it. because he has them all fooled about what kind of person he is, also because most of them probably are counting on him to get them additional work or promotions.

alternatively, family members all block his posts because of how awful it is and they know what kind of person he really is.

every time i'm in atl he forces me to listen to him read one of his new poems. he's been harasing me to help him figure out how to self publish. i told him basically i have no idea but here are some links you can check out. because i am not a fucking publisher. he literally was mad at me for not doing it for him.

ITS ALL POETRY ABOUT LOVE AND LOSING LOVE AND NONE OF IT IS ABOUT MY MOTHER WHO HE IS STILL MARRIED TO.

i literally dont think this could be a shittier thing.

i just dont.
    just tell him to self publish it on something like lulu.com so he at least wastes less than most self publishing things and let him live his dumb life

or i dunno, maybe him and Vanguard can release a book together

i am going to bash my head against a wall

my mom literally calls me saying they're having trouble paying all the bills and then i get an email about self publishing a book

the fuck?
    tell him nobody buys poetry books by people they dont know, and to just think of how many people he works with that would buy it and whether that is enough income to be beyond pointless (it isn't)

i've tried telling him this before. he doesnt care and wants to believe he will be the next best selling author. because you know, there are so many best selling poetry books nowadays.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Also 2 months of various medical issues have cost me 2.5 minutes on my 5km I was really depressed with that yesterday.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options

YOU'RE TERRIBLE

sorry.
    not really

i mean it was more like messaging well over a week ago and i was like, yeah superbowl weekend is probably good for me when trying to figure out when

but it's not like she texted since then either

it's not like there was any investment, i think never contacting is totally fine

poo
  • Options
    he has literally no financial sense. he thinks money grows on trees. the only reason he has anything is because my mom pays the bills and keeps him in line as best as she can. she can only do so much though.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Alright.

Time to finish up the last 20 minutes of annoying conversation that is ME3.

• Options
    Some asshole's been going into the laundry room and opening the dryer doors

Weird

whattadouche

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Smooth, Shaz

Real smooth

it's k, this is the girl i found out from googling was a college republican aka i could probably not relate to her as a human being

that's still a dick move tho

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I am so disaffected that my ringtone is a version of the default ringtone I recorded.

It's so meta and ironic.

• Options
    Speaking of poetry books I bought Death of a Naturalist a while back.

There are themes of growing up, loss of innocence, admiration of your elders and historical injustice.

More importantly, the eponymous poem makes a reference to farting.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    hmmm....apparently i picked up too many card cases for my yelly board games.
    i did not realize these bitches were different sizes.

• Options
    he has literally no financial sense. he thinks money grows on trees. the only reason he has anything is because my mom pays the bills and keeps him in line as best as she can. she can only do so much though.

Has he ever spent $700 on yarn?

• Options

and you wonder why you're single...

no, i don't really wonder

poo
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhh i need to invest in a computer fan because this one is just whirring annoyingly all the time.

• Options
    Kagera wrote: »
    The way the Packers blew the end of that game I swore the Cowboys really did make it to the NFC title game.
    come on, at least rodgers didn't fumble the winning fieldgoal

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    hmm

playing ryse son of rome

its better than i thought itd be, but seems to be flopping on some of the things i thought itd flop on

it is gr8 looking tho, dat pc port es gr8 (supersampling for dayz son)

im a little confused by why they spent so much time an effort mocapping all those execution montages tho when theyre literally just on kill resource restorers that are identical other than having slightly different percentage values

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    My text notification is the Protoman whistle.

I like it, brief and punchy and I associate it with "Incoming [thing]".

Piano covers of Cruel angel thesis and Only my railgun.

Because I am literally a self parody.

• Options
    _J_ wrote: »

$700. On Yarn.

Now, to properly imagine what this conversation feels like. Keep two factors in mind:

Yarn can be a force for good _J_. Just look at Passerbye.

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Like there are people who drink unsweetened iced tea and I'm just like 'Why?'

Yes I know I'm part of the problem. Still. Why?

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options

$700. On Yarn.

i'm sorry about but....

read my recent post history if you want to not feel alone with the whole having parents who make terrible decisions thing.

• Options
    Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhh i need to invest in a computer fan because this one is just whirring annoyingly all the time.

Is it the fan, or the fan vibrating the case?

• Options
    Smooth, Shaz

Real smooth

that doesnt make it ok. she deserves an explanation.

but i'm not going to get all up in your biz.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular

They are really cheap. Is it the one on the PSU or the CPU?

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options

YOU'RE TERRIBLE

sorry.
    not really

i mean it was more like messaging well over a week ago and i was like, yeah superbowl weekend is probably good for me when trying to figure out when

but it's not like she texted since then either

it's not like there was any investment, i think never contacting is totally fine

A lot of reasons there for why you can't just text her and be like "welp, so regarding our tentative plans"

Which isn't all that hard to do

Kinda makes you seem cowardly, pulling out a bunch of reasons not to make a simple courtesy text because you feel awkward

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Yo Mim, you finish those Fraction comics yet?

If you like his writing you might wanna check out his run on Iron Fist

or his comic Sex Criminals about a couple who stop time by cumming

I read an interview with him that was basically an extended handjob from the interviewer with him occasionally interjecting: 'yes, yes, that's what I deserve. More of that. I earned it.'

Turned me off it a bit. When I eventually read Sex Criminals at a friend's place I was like--yeah, it's alright and everything, but it's pretty dumb to act like this is the most interesting treatment of sex that exists in western literature.

In general I'm a little skeptical of the hype surrounding graphic novels that tackle adult topics. It's like people expect trumpets and laurels just for being a comic book that isn't stupid; but, there's a lot more to being a piece of great art than just not being stupid.

• Options

$700. On Yarn.

i'm sorry about but....

read my recent post history if you want to not feel alone with the whole having parents who make terrible decisions thing.

Do your parents do the whole "But it was on sale!" thing?

I hate that thing.

"I could have spent more, so it's good that I spent this much!"

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    @eddy

more "urbane international" than american, really

BUT YES MURRICAN FOREIGN

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »

Neither, the side case fan.

It's doing these super fucking weird noises, screeching and squealing... and really loudly.

It's more annoying than anything.

• Options
    SanderJK wrote: »

Neither, the side case fan.

It's doing these super fucking weird noises, screeching and squealing... and really loudly.

It's more annoying than anything.

Clean it.

This discussion has been closed.