Options

L[Chat]S

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    @bloodyroarxx YOU FAK

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »

o_O

No one can tell the soldier's race in that photo.

I thought it was about Chinese spies stealing our military tech.

nope

http://www.army.mil/article/141816/Chinks_in_special_ops__armor_pose_challenges/

They changed the headline, but not the URL.

Army pls

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    Everyone keep talking until we gtfo this twitch becursed page
    Then someone quotes it while bitching about it.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    Ten minutes until pizza yes

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »

o_O

"chink in armour" is a common term for a weakness in armour that has nothing to do with the racial slur

We can't tell if the soldier is white, Latino, or Asian. Maybe if it were clearly an Asian soldier wearing some armor, I could see that tweet's phrasing being a problem but for now I'm gonna assume this Chanin Nuntavong fellow is bullshitting us all for attention.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    in looking for a kardashian/cardassian meme I discovered that star trek nerds are bad at coming up with funny memes and holy shit Mitt Romney does remind me of Gul Dukat

MittensGulDukat.jpg

Gul Dukat/Kai Winn '16

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    did you know that surrealitycheck is a secret conservative agent

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

o_O

"chink in armour" is a common term for a weakness in armour that has nothing to do with the racial slur

We can't tell if the soldier is white, Latino, or Asian. Maybe if it were clearly an Asian soldier wearing some armor, I could see that tweet's phrasing being a problem but for now I'm gonna assume this Chanin Nuntavong fellow is bullshitting us all for attention.

i thought it was a joke

i mean, it's pretty clear from usage and context what is meant

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    in looking for a kardashian/cardassian meme I discovered that star trek nerds are bad at coming up with funny memes and holy shit Mitt Romney does remind me of Gul Dukat

MittensGulDukat.jpg

Gul Dukat/Kai Winn '16

Well they consort with ancient malevolent beings that transcend time and space

but at least they don't take donations from the koch brothers

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

o_O

whoosh

• Options
    God damn

@Jacobkosh

A Better World episode of Justice League is so good.

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular

o_O

i thought it was a joke

i mean, it's pretty clear from usage and context what is meant

Also the dudes Twitter name is authoriTHAI I'm guessing he has a sense of humor.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    P10 wrote: »
    did you know that surrealitycheck is a secret conservative agent

cheesburg and lower taxes on cheesburg for everyone!

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    In revolutionary France an assassination attempt was foiled because the assassin's knife struck the hinge of the furniture in which he was waiting for his target. The guards heard the noise and discovered him.

This was the downfall of this plot, his chink in his armoire.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    God damn

@Jacobkosh

which one is that?

Is that the one where Superman is late for his date and Batman's dog eats chocolate?

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Meanwhile, in Finland...

http://youtu.be/Vq9yVRUTC1o

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

o_O

whoosh

#inexcusable

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Fuck you, razor blades
    fuck you, epilators
    Fuck you, body hair

Everything is terrible

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    its the british conservative party though so he's still basically a communist
    lGTuuhN.png

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    God damn

@Jacobkosh

which one is that?

Is that the one where Superman is late for his date and Batman's dog eats chocolate?

No it's the one where Superman
    Lasers Luther's face.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    God damn

@Jacobkosh

which one is that?

Lasers Luther's face.

Oh, right the one where
    Flash's death makes the justice league all asshole-mode.

'sgood story.

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    StormxHalleBerry = the worst^2

she looked the part, but she sure as hell didnt act the part.
    the writing was also fuckawful.

Then agree problem is storm is trribl anyway, so even if you nail it you already have one metric the worst, and then I'd it's also Halle Berry it's the worst times the worst

10980908593a12958635236ml.jpg

• Options
    Kana wrote: »
    Meanwhile, in Finland...

http://youtu.be/Vq9yVRUTC1o

*watches video*

Quid: You can'd do that.

Video: Fak u Quid

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular

MittensGulDukat.jpg

Gul Dukat/Kai Winn '16
    They're far too moderate for the Republican Party

• Options
    God damn

@Jacobkosh

which one is that?

Lasers Luther's face.

Oh, right the one where
    Flash's death makes the justice league all asshole-mode.

'sgood story.

I generally don't like the extremes the show/comics tend to take but it does a really good job of telling this particular story.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I could watch grand Budapest hotel over and over

I am rarely delighted beginning to end by a movie like that. I wish I could watch it again for the first time

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    Ugh. Why can't you find rankings of schools that are just based on things like budget per student, student teacher ratio and how many kids go to top colleges. All the rankings include things like diversity which is nice to have of course, but seems weird as a judgement of school quality. Also, going off of number of kids taking ap tests instead of the number passing is absurd.

Do you understand why people are going to hate on you for this post?

I understand why people could react poorly, but is it really unreasonable to want a ranking of schools based off of educational factors only? It's like ranking the quality of cars based in part on how much gas they use. High gas mileage a good thing, but not relevant if you're just care about which car is built and drives the best.

Well... It is a little unreasonable, because diversity is a big thing with the folk who tend to want that sort of information. The ranking agency is creating a product to appeal to a market.

Personally, I'd want raw machine readable data. Raw machine readable data gets me hard at night.

But, surely, there was some other example of... an undesired data point of questionable value you could have selected.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

I am rarely delighted beginning to end by a movie like that. I wish I could watch it again for the first time

I really need to see this movie.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Really stellar film

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular

Then agree problem is storm is trribl anyway, so even if you nail it you already have one metric the worst, and then I'd it's also Halle Berry it's the worst times the worst

Right?!

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    It just has so much heart and charm all the way through

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Fuck you, razor blades
    fuck you, epilators
    Fuck you, body hair

Everything is terrible

Yeah, the need a topical gene therapy method of converting hair folicals and sweat glands to normal skin cells.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus

Maybe I should pop in this bluray, then.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

Right?!

*sigh* I was trying to get an angry pic but Google failed me in the time of need.

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Ugh. Why can't you find rankings of schools that are just based on things like budget per student, student teacher ratio and how many kids go to top colleges. All the rankings include things like diversity which is nice to have of course, but seems weird as a judgement of school quality. Also, going off of number of kids taking ap tests instead of the number passing is absurd.

Do you understand why people are going to hate on you for this post?

I understand why people could react poorly, but is it really unreasonable to want a ranking of schools based off of educational factors only? It's like ranking the quality of cars based in part on how much gas they use. High gas mileage a good thing, but not relevant if you're just care about which car is built and drives the best.

Well... It is a little unreasonable, because diversity is a big thing with the folk who tend to want that sort of information. The ranking agency is creating a product to appeal to a market.

Personally, I'd want raw machine readable data. Raw machine readable data gets me hard at night.

But, surely, there was some other example of... an undesired data point of questionable value you could have selected.

Diversity can actually itself be an indicator that the school is good--you don't have to do much when your entire student body is white and hyper-affluent, if you just babysit them they'll still wind up coasting off their involved parents, tutors, social advantage and so on and then graduating, going to top Universities, etc. etc. If a school is taking people from all over the socio-economic spectrum and getting them into top Universities it indicates that they're actually doing some real value add.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

I just had some.

It is good but I will pay the jalapeno price.

(my tummy aches)

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

It's on HBO now which is amazing

I feel like it has entered my group of movies I will dump someone for not liking

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

I just had some.

It is good but I will pay the jalapeno price.

(my tummy aches)

Mine has jalapenos too!

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

I haven't seen it yet!

• Options
    Elki wrote: »

It's on HBO now which is amazing

I feel like it has entered my group of movies I will dump someone for not liking

OH SNAP

Wait where the fuck is the tv remote

This discussion has been closed.