Options

[EAST] Amiibo Smash Brothers Side Tournament/Amiibo trading thread!

2»

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    VGguy49 wrote: »
    So will it be trading or also a tournament because I don't think I will be trading

It's going to be a tournament but people can do trades in here as well if there's anything you're looking for/have extras of.

• Options
    BigDumbHippyBigDumbHippy Registered User regular
    VGguy49 wrote: »
    So will it be trading or also a tournament because I don't think I will be trading

I think we're just going to goto the official Nintendo one, but we can plan a trade and meet people at pax to trade

• Options
    VGguy49VGguy49 Registered User regular
    Official Nintendo one? Was that confirmed, because I dont think they specifically said that

Wishes he could change his username
  • Options
    "Nintendo also invites attendees to bring their trained-up amiibo figures to the show to take on other players’ amiibo in the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. " I don't think thats a tournament, just them advising people to bring amiibo, and even if there IS a tournament, we might also want to do a smaller one.

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I wouldn't be surprised if in console freeplay people have their Amiibos there to play with, I'm sure some spontaneous stuff could pop up.

• Options
    b0wserb0wser PAX HHL Deputy Manager CanadaRegistered User regular
    The Handheld Lounge definitely welcomes this! We've got a huge space at East, and it's loaded up with Sumos to chill on. Definitely too late for us to put anything official in our schedule, but if there's some specific Amiibo meetup times pulled together, we can mention them on our whiteboards.

• Options
    TektonikkTektonikk PAX South/West Console Tournament Manager Registered User regular
    I'm gonna see if I can swing something on Sunday at Console Tourney (space dependent), if not we can do a Handheld lounge/alley brawler. My downtime is probably Sunday (from 11 AM - 2 PM). Do you have space to accommodate with Tetris DS happening around the same time?

• Options
    pelicanflippelicanflip Registered User regular
    MissMoogle wrote: »
    I like the idea of a planned meet up where we can trade amiibos!
    I have an unopened rosalina, sheik, lucario, and star fox I would bring to trade for the ones I am looking for.

If there is a planned amiibo meet-up, count me in!

Which ones are you looking for?

• Options
    edited March 2015
    In case you missed the announcement pax pokemon Leauge is going to be raffling off a lucario amiibo

BigDumbHippy on
  • Options
    Mavrick593Mavrick593 Registered User regular
    In case you missed the announcement pax pokemon Leauge is going to be raffling off a lucario amiibo

How does one obtain a ticket for said raffle?

My jiggy can not be contained.
    30krhv1btzuj.gif

• Options
    Mavrick593 wrote: »

How does one obtain a ticket for said raffle?

Deets In their thread and their website

• Options
    Streetlight345Streetlight345 Seekonk, MARegistered User regular
    Has a time been decided for the side tournament? Or are people going to walking around the free to play holding up their amiibo taking challengers?

OgqpDBS.png
    PAX East 2019!
    Badges [X] Hotel [X] Time off request [X]
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Streetlight345
  • Options
    Has a time been decided for the side tournament? Or are people going to walking around the free to play holding up their amiibo taking challengers?

IDK but I would like to do a side tournament

• Options
    So are we going to do a tournament tomorrow, and if so where and when?