As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

No..."wuv," with an Earth W!

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    My condolences

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    I think I might have been on a date last week without realizing it

If it was indeed a date then I have another one this week

Huh

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Flarne wrote: »

Huh

Your date's visual acuity is based off of movement.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    asking how much you love ghostbusters 2 on its own is not enough to determine if one likes it more than ghostbusters 1 because I love both

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Flarne wrote: »

Huh

Your date's visual acuity is based off of movement.

Speaking of which, try to avoid taking any toilet breaks on your next date. It won't end well.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    To be honest, i haven't seen 100% of either movie, and have no opinion on them.
    I just remember that it was a thing on these boards.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Honestly, if it was a four hour drive.

I'd think pretty hard about the quality of time I'd have for a bachelor party.

Oh

uh

I'm driving seven hours in a couple weeks for my high school best friend's bachelor party

and I won't even be drinking because I have a marathon the week after

but the guy only gets one of these and I want to be there

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Now I really do feel I have to say it
    I have been on dates without realizing it was a date until far afterwards only twice but still it would be to know I was being asked to a date instead of "lunch" or would I like some ice cream?

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Jimothy wrote: »
    Blake T wrote: »
    Honestly, if it was a four hour drive.

I'd think pretty hard about the quality of time I'd have for a bachelor party.

Oh

uh

I'm driving seven hours in a couple weeks for my high school best friend's bachelor party

and I won't even be drinking because I have a marathon the week after

but the guy only gets one of these and I want to be there

My bestie's bachelor party is going to be in Austin

Because I live in Austin, Austin is awesome, and I'm the best person

Everybody gets to fly here! (Except me.)

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Haahahaha, upon rereading I love how that scans as me just being like "YEAH DUDES I'M THE BEST SO IT'S IN AUSTIN"

For clarification, I meant I am the Lady Best Man.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Haahahaha, upon rereading I love how that scans as me just being like "YEAH DUDES I'M THE BEST SO IT'S IN AUSTIN"

For clarification, I meant I am the Lady Best Man.

I prefer my first read.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Yeah, try as hard as you like, there's no way you're convincing us that you're not radtacular now.

• Options
    JMan711JMan711 6'8" weighs a f*&#ing ton He's coming, he's coming, he's comingRegistered User regular
    Third date planned! Movie night at her place tomorrow! She's bringing the wine while I bring pizza. We are going to watch either Predator or Pacific Rim. She hasn't seen either and wants to watch both.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Pacific Rim vs Predator. Your move, Hollywood.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Now that my driving lesson is done until next Monday...

All I have to panic about is Friday night!

Eh I probably won't panic. I'm just excited.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    there are people that think ghostbusters 2 is better than 1?

point me to them so we might have words

• Options
    JMan711 wrote: »
    Third date planned! Movie night at her place tomorrow! She's bringing the wine while I bring pizza. We are going to watch either Predator or Pacific Rim. She hasn't seen either and wants to watch both.

But what if she dislikes them

(that sounds awesome)

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    This morning the woman whose desk is next to mine was grinning like a loon and showing off the new engagement ring she was wearing. Everyone was offering congratulations, smiling, looking at the ring, pretty much all the stuff people do when someone gets engaged.

This is a thing I appreciate a little more than usual, considering that I work at the US Army Reserves/Forces Command Headquarters, the woman celebrating is a Master Sergent, and her fiance is a small blond woman named 'Kelly,' which means as little as 4 years ago she would have faced legal action for even amitting she was dating the woman she's in love with.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Aint no wuv, in the heart of the city

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    JMan711 wrote: »

But what if she dislikes them

(that sounds awesome)

then he can end the relationship knowing it was never meant to be

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    It's good to have some differing tastes

then you have reasons to do things other than see each other, which is important for relationships

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    If the woman I was seeing hated pacific rim I'd propose on the spot

• Options
    yeah well

you'd deserve each other

• Options
    JMan711JMan711 6'8" weighs a f*&#ing ton He's coming, he's coming, he's comingRegistered User regular
    I'm just happy she is willing to give it a chance. I had a buddy who refused to watch it because "It wasn't realistic enough." This is also the same friend who didn't like Alien because "All the future tech looks like it came from the 70s."

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    Can wuv bloom on a battlefield?

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I kept trying to get my ex to watch Alien with me, I was all "I have never seen it, I want to watch it" and nope, would not budge an inch. Now I have seen Alien, it is the best, and it was probably a sign that things would not work.

• Options
    Alien rules

Liiya have you seen Aliens (with an s!)

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    I kept trying to get my ex to watch Alien with me, I was all "I have never seen it, I want to watch it" and nope, would not budge an inch. Now I have seen Alien, it is the best, and it was probably a sign that things would not work.

I find I she asks me to watch something and I say I don't want to

If she asks again its very important to her so I say yes

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options

Why would he not watch it?

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Double post!

JoeUser on
  • Options
    But have you seen Aliens?

• Options
    I have not seen Aliens.

I'm waiting to test the next guy I date with it.

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular

He doesn't deserve you!

(Just a reminder, carry on.)

• Options
    Aliens is a totally different kind of movie from Alien (well, it starts kind of like Alien, but then not)

It is great though

and very quotable. Some good eighties movie quotes, there

• Options
    I will get around to watching it! Sigourney Weaver is the boss.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Predator (and maybe Bloodsport) are the best date movies

Because if a person can't get down with ripped aliens with vagina mouths (or JCVD in Ridiculous White Savior Role #3billion), then they ain't gonna work with me

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    If the woman I was seeing hated pacific rim I'd propose on the spot

misery deserves company

• Options
    Predator is cool and good.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Predator is cool and good.

KILL ME NOW!

I'M HERE!

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    JoeUser - there was no reason at all. I've also not seen Predator! I should.

I have officially been single a year now - happy anniversary of kicking ass on my own to me!

This discussion has been closed.