As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Seattle] Eastside Brunch & Boardgames Saturday

RavengerRavenger TrolololoRegistered User regular
Inspired by Khadour's, now Punzie's Boston boardgaming events, I would like to gauge interest and put together a reoccurring board gaming event on Saturday mornings at our local & awesome:

MOX Boarding House Bellevue

They have a great Menu , great beer selection, and their staff is pretty great. They have several private rooms that are really cool looking, but require a fee for renting. Something that may be worth looking at in the future.

I have a couple of games (Catan+expansions, Dominion+expansions) and there are quite a few games you can borrow for free available at the attached retail store.

I would love to know who would be interested in coming to something like this, maybe make it in to a monthly thing! Feel free to comment with your thoughts if this interests you!

I will be meeting up with some local gaming friends this Saturday around 10:30, and welcome any to join us!

<@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
<+Ravenger> you are talking to me
<@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
Khadourpunzie