As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Return of the Awkward Thread: Fremdschämen's Revenge

• BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Bar crawls are the best time to study. Just remember your state dependent learning, so you'll have to get smashed during your tests.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Creagan wrote: »
    SanderJK wrote: »
    Kochikens wrote: »
    this morning i forgot my card at the train-station-snack-shop, and a lil old lady ran after me. Then on the tram i got caught in the doors as they closed on me.

Back in university we all had laptops on a lease program. This was 1999, laptops were big and heavy, and they came with a huge backpack. Put a few books in there and you look like your first day in high school, comically disproportionate.

Now at rush hour, the busses to university were terribly full, and our building was the last stop. So it was basically "push for a spot or stand outside forever."
    One of my friends enters last, the doors close on him with his laptop on 1 strap, the bag stays on the outside, and the bus just takes off. It drove the half mile to the next stop with the laptop outside the bus and a lot of yelling through this bus.

This reminded me of a story.

So last year, I graduated from an university known as being the place "where fun goes to die." Which, as an alum of that place, I can tell you is a 100% accurate description of the school.

And for some reason, the school administration thought it would be a great idea to arrange for some kind of bar night/bar crawl for the seniors as part of "senior week" or something like that. Basically, they made some deal with a bunch of bars in Chicago to let the seniors get in without waiting in lines, because apparently that's a thing?

Half the guys brought their backpacks with them. Full sized backpacks. With textbooks. Now, I clearly do not know much about going to bars, but my understanding is that's something most people do.

If we were heading to the pub straight after lectures, we wouldn't have time to go home and drop my bag off. I only had a messenger bag with a pad of note paper, a couple of pens and maybe a library book or two, but other people had chunkier bags. Is that so weird? Or was the bar crawl on a Saturday or something?

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    tynicSkeith
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Artreus wrote: »
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    cabsy wrote: »
    oh yes mistaken identities

when I was 24 I went back to college at Indiana University, where I was accepted as an incoming freshman with no transfer credits so despite my ~advanced age~ I had to go to new student orientation. I had hot pink hair split down the middle into two braids and as I walked up to join the line one of the student employees who was working at orientation said, "Oh are you a parent of an incoming student? Come this way!"

that was a good start to a day where I was older than literally everyone else at orientation

cabsy I didn't know you were a Hoosier!

Fire Truck, Fugitive, Baroque and Roll, and Omegatofuninja and I were also all IU folks as well

Most of us have since scattered to the winds though

It's the Hoosier way. My parents met while they were there. Dad graduated, but my brothers and I ruined mom's life before she could graduate. They went MO, FL, TX, MI, and ma graduated from Michigan State 11 years ago or so

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• CreaganCreagan Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    this morning i forgot my card at the train-station-snack-shop, and a lil old lady ran after me. Then on the tram i got caught in the doors as they closed on me.

Back in university we all had laptops on a lease program. This was 1999, laptops were big and heavy, and they came with a huge backpack. Put a few books in there and you look like your first day in high school, comically disproportionate.

Now at rush hour, the busses to university were terribly full, and our building was the last stop. So it was basically "push for a spot or stand outside forever."
    One of my friends enters last, the doors close on him with his laptop on 1 strap, the bag stays on the outside, and the bus just takes off. It drove the half mile to the next stop with the laptop outside the bus and a lot of yelling through this bus.

So last year, I graduated from an university known as being the place "where fun goes to die." Which, as an alum of that place, I can tell you is a 100% accurate description of the school.

And for some reason, the school administration thought it would be a great idea to arrange for some kind of bar night/bar crawl for the seniors as part of "senior week" or something like that. Basically, they made some deal with a bunch of bars in Chicago to let the seniors get in without waiting in lines, because apparently that's a thing?

Half the guys brought their backpacks with them. Full sized backpacks. With textbooks. Now, I clearly do not know much about going to bars, but my understanding is that's something most people do.

If we were heading to the pub straight after lectures, we wouldn't have time to go home and drop my bag off. I only had a messenger bag with a pad of note paper, a couple of pens and maybe a library book or two, but other people had chunkier bags. Is that so weird? Or was the bar crawl on a Saturday or something?

I don't remember what day, but since it was in the middle of Senior Week (during which seniors don't have class) it might as well have been a Saturday.

And even if for whatever reason half the male student population decided to go to class anyway, this thing started at 10:30 PM. Even the latest class the university offers ends a good three hours earlier than that.

Creagan on
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Remember that time I maced my asshole with Axe body spray?

Magic PinkUsagiHacksawErin The RedTam

When we said Axe is a body spray for assholes we were talking figuratively

3basnids3lf9.jpg

OdinA Dabble Of TheloniusMagic PinkXaquinYukiraMadEddyDuke 2.0CalicaSkeithUsagimiscellaneousinsanityJoolanderSCREECH OF THE FARGSlacker71TrippyJingMom2KatHacksawdarunia106Erin The RedHefflingCantideTamL Ron HowardAnialosFishman
  • AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular

... PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT.

Nothing. Matters.
    Kochikens
  • cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    MadEddy wrote: »
    Where at in SC, if you don't mind me asking?

Hilton Head, but not for too terribly long, just a couple months

I don't remember what day, but since it was in the middle of Senior Week (during which seniors don't have class) it might as well have been a Saturday.

And even if for whatever reason half the male student population decided to go to class anyway, this thing started at 10:30 PM. Even the latest class the university offers ends a good three hours earlier than that.

OK, that's weird.

Although a start time of 10:30 would pretty much ensure that I wouldn't bother going. That's at least five hours of prime drinking time they're missing out on.

• MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    cabsy wrote: »
    MadEddy wrote: »
    Where at in SC, if you don't mind me asking?

Hilton Head, but not for too terribly long, just a couple months

Oh, okay, totally not my part of the state.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    This isn't my story, it was on the Graham Norton show but it's hilarious so I will share:

This guy works at an office and always brings his Labrador, Magic, with him to work because Magic is incredibly clingy and needs re-assurance throughout the day. Normally Magic is under his desk and he pets him every so often to calm him down.

Anyway, one day they have some computer issues and a repairman has to come in and check all the electrical outlets and such and Magic gets nervous, moving around and whining. He bumps up against the guys' legs and the guy, busy on a spreadsheet, absent-mindedly pets him for a while. He then looks up and sees Magic across the room and realizes he was petting the repairman the whole time.

He looks at the guy and, horribly embarrassed, blurts out "I thought you were Magic under the desk."

Darth WaiterYukiratynicDuke 2.0HermanoCalicaDesert LeviathanBé ChuilleLiiyaSkeithRainfallCreaganAngelinaTefVeldrinGizzyJoolanderTankHammerknitdanOdinJusticeforPlutoSCREECH OF THE FARGSlacker71TrippyJingSporkAndrewAnzekayMr FuzzbuttButlerHacksawSorceGoldenSeducerbalerbowerOut Of ContextGonmundarunia106Indie WinterErin The RedHefflingCantideL Ron HowardAnialosFishmanSemotus
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular

I love that actually googling "Where fun goes to die" doesn't only just have the first link be to University of Chicago, but actually shows university of chicago as an answer like it was a question.

Magic PinkcabsyNijaJihadJesusYukiraSyphyretynicDuke 2.0HermanoShenwrong_buttonBé ChuilleSkeithRainfallCreaganAngelinaVeldrinTrippyJingHacksawSorcedarunia106HefflingTamAnialos
  • YukiraYukira Registered User regular

Wait, what.

Desert LeviathanSlacker71SorceL Ron Howard
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Awkward thread there are so many stories I could tell you, but I'll give you one of my better ones.

Picture a boy in grade 12. He's a goofy, yet endearing sort of person (or so I was told), not entirely comfortable with complex social situations.

He's asked to come to party at the house of one of his friends. Ah yes, the high-school party. The boy has attended several before. Mostly they consist of awkward chit-chat up until everybody gets hammered enough to forget that the boy is even there.

Not always enjoyable. But still, an invitation is an invitation. To not show up would be socially damaging, certainly.

Arriving to the party a little late, the boy quickly tosses his jacket into the hostesses' room before warmly greeting his chums and awkwardly waving to the people he doesn't know.

The party progresses as usual. Red-faced teens soon fill the house with the sound of laughter, the smell of sweat, and the distinct pressure of mounting sexual tension.

Before long, it is time to go home. Time to say goodbyes, retrieve the stored jacket, and leave. The boy proceeds upstairs, questing for his coat.

That's strange, the door to the room where the jacket should be is closed. Perhaps this sets off warning signals for some people, but not this boy, no sir. This boy is determined to get his coat.

Without knocking (why wouldn't you knock?) the boy enters the room to see one of his good friends very much engaged in the passionate embrace of a man whom the boy has never seen before.

The boy stops. The couple stops. "I'm just here to look for my coat," says the boy. The couple says nothing.

Flushing with embarrasment, the boy searches the room for his coat. There are many others in the room. Is it on the floor? No. The dresser? It does not appear to be.

Ah yes, that's right. He left it on the bed. The bed which now has two other people on it. "I er, I think it's on the bed," says the boy, approaching the distressed couple. Ah yes, here it is underneath them. They shift off it, and the boy retrieves it. All is well.

As the boy starts to leave, his friend, attempting to smooth everything over says "I'm sorry about this, Greg."

"Don't worry," is his reply. "You were just keeping it warm for me."

Silence as the boy exits the room, closing the door behind him.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
    MysstMadEddyDarth WaiterHermanoCalicaDesert LeviathanDonovan PuppyfuckerPsykomaSkeithRainfallchromdomCreaganAngelinagodmodevalhalla130cabsyVeldrinVegemyteGizzyJoolanderknitdanOdinA Dabble Of TheloniusJusticeforPlutoSlacker71TrippyJingDarth_MogsSporkAndrewButlerKadithHacksawSLyMSorceGonmundarunia106Erin The RedHefflingCantideTamL Ron HowardAnialosFishman
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I tried to whisper to my legally deaf proffesor today

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I tried to whisper to my legally deaf proffesor today

ouch

GethpimentoMadEddyDarth WaiterGrey GhostDuke 2.0HermanoDesert LeviathanBé ChuilleLiiyaSkeithchromdomCreagancabsyVeldrinVegemyteNijaJusticeforPlutoSCREECH OF THE FARGSlacker71TrippyJingDarth_MogsHacksawSorceErin The RedTamAnialos
    I dont think she can understand me even when im talking normally anyways

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • ÄlterÄlter Registered User regular
    This didn't happen to me, however I was lucky enough to witness this. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

I had this close group of friends I rolled with during the last two years of college. We knew each other pretty well. We even got to that weird point in our friendships where we knew each other's middle names for some reason. Well, except for Mark. He claimed he was never given one.

Anyway. Graduation day rolls around and they are calling up each student to the stage to get their diplomas.

"Angie Louise James" *applause*
    "Daniel Charles Jean" *applause*
    "Mark... Helicopter... Johnson" *a split second lull followed by thunderous applause*

Turns out, Mark's parents let him choose his middle name at the age of seven.

That's the sound of my shoes.
    Lindsay LohanJean Claude Van CalmPsykomaMadEddyYukiraRhesus PositiveFyndirDarth WaiterGrey GhostMetzger MeisterMagic PinkProlegomenaHermanoCalicaXaquinDesert LeviathanDonovan PuppyfuckerBé ChuilleLiiyaSyphyrePenumbraSkeithRainfallUsagichromdommiscellaneousinsanityJihadJesusCreaganAngelinadestroyah87valhalla130cabsyceresVeldrinVegemytepimentoJoolanderTankHammerFalxNijaa5ehrenOdinA Dabble Of TheloniusJusticeforPlutoSlacker71TrippyJingDarth_MogsMr FuzzbuttSorceOut Of ContextSmrtnikGonmundarunia106Indie WinterErin The RedSirToastyHefflingCantideTamL Ron HowardAnialosFishman
  • SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    On Sunday we had a family gathering to celebrate my birthday as well as several other family birthdays that happened around the same time. It is the first time in ages that all of my siblings, my niece, and nephews have all been under one roof.

I also brought the new Boyfriend.

My mother mentions that she called me the day after my birthday to ask how it went and was embarrassed when she realized that I was with the Boyfriend that morning for breakfast. She made some sort of joke about hoping that I was over there for a prayer meeting or some such.

The Boyfriend, without missing a beat, promptly says "Well, God's name was heavily involved."

My mother walked out on the back deck and started screaming at the clouds before walking back in and pouring herself a drink.

KwoaruDarth WaiterMadEddytynicGrey GhostMetzger MeisterMagic PinkProlegomenaHermanoYukiraCelloI ZimbraCalicaXaquinPsykomaDesert LeviathanDonovan PuppyfuckerBé ChuilleLiiyalostwordsSyphyreSkeithchromdomJihadJesusEncPeenvalhalla130InfidelcabsyceresVeldrinVegemyteGizzypimentoJoolanderTankHammerASimPersonjgeisNijaOdinA Dabble Of TheloniusJusticeforPlutoSCREECH OF THE FARGSlacker71TrippyJingDarth_MogsSporkAndrewMom2KatButlerGoldenSeducerHacksawSorcebalerbowerOut Of ContextGonmundarunia106HefflingCantideTamL Ron HowardAnialosFishman
    This was his first time meeting my parents.

MadEddyGrey GhostMetzger MeisterDarth WaiterHermanoYukiraCelloCalicaXaquinPsykomaDonovan PuppyfuckerBé ChuilleKwoaruSyphyreSkeithRainfalltynicUsagichromdomEncAngelinacabsyÄlterVeldrinVegemytepimentoJoolanderTankHammerASimPersonjgeisNijaOdinA Dabble Of TheloniusJusticeforPlutoSCREECH OF THE FARGTrippyJingDarth_MogsSporkAndrewButlerGoldenSeducerHacksawSorcebalerbowerOut Of Contextdarunia106HefflingCantideTamL Ron HowardAnialosFishman
  • LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Sassori this guy seems pretty awesome.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
    CalicaXaquinKwoaruSassoriRainfallUsagichromdomJihadJesusEncVeldrinpimentoJoolanderTankHammerjgeisA Dabble Of TheloniusJusticeforPlutoTrippyJingSporkAndrewGoldenSeducerOut Of ContextSmrtnikdarunia106HefflingCantideTamL Ron HowardAnialosFishman
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »

Wait, what.

My phone won't play nice with the forums, so just do a search with me as the author and using the keywords 'axe, body, spray, mace, donkey, asshole, boiling hot potato.'

When you find it, let me know.

Don't repost it though, that's reaction button theft and its a serious crime plaguing our hallowed democracy.

The first time my mum met my college girlfriend was a few seconds after loudly reacting to the hickies I had received from her the night before.

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    When I first started my job as a salesman on the street I adopted the standard greeting most of the other sellers use of calling everyone by very proper names and always using Mr. and Ms.

Which was fine in the summer, but when winter struck and everyone is in coats and I can't easily determine outward sex at a glance, and quite a few times that would get mixed up?

Gender neutral introductions, every time no exception

Of course when I grew my hair out this year and have received a sharp increase in people addressing me as M'am from the back I realize it's no big deal, but it's probably for the best I keep this habit.

VRXwDW7.png
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
  • Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Tower of Terror reminds me of an awful Disney Park story of my own!

Spoiler for gross boogers and teenage romance.
    I grew up in South Florida, which meant that a lot of friends and family from across the country would find excuses to come visit us, and we'd wind up going to Disney World with them. Any excuse to go to Disney World is a good excuse. One time, when I was around 14-15, my mom's old boss came to visit, and brought along all his kids and grandkids. I had a bad case of stupid teenage love for his youngest daughter, who was a couple years older than me.

We were in line to ride the Haunted Mansion, which is my all-time favorite ride. We were a pretty big party, so we were shuffling around to break into clusters that would fit in the individual cars. She and I were at the end of that line and got a seat together, in no small part because I'd been maneuvering to be her living shadow all damn day, with all the subtlety my gangly teenage scarecrow-body could muster (A.K.A. None, Negative, The Opposite of Intent).

As they lowered the safety restraint bar, I quipped "If you get scared, you can hold my hand!", and she laughed, because I think she thought I was cute... in the way that a dog walking on it's hind legs and acting like a human is cute, but not in the way that a boy you want to kiss in the dark while your parents are oblivious 30 feet away is cute. I think I was aware of this distinction, but I was proud anyway, because that line seemed hella smooth, and I'd managed to say it without my voice cracking or spit flying out or anything.

So we were partway through the ride, and she grabbed my shoulder all of the sudden. Like, oh crap, is she actually scared? DO I HAVE A CHANCE TO BE HER LEGIT HAUNTED HOUSE HERO AND SAVE HER FROM THESE TERRIFYING SPOOKS AND THEN WE GET MARRIED AND HAVE A THOUSAND KIDS OH CRAP?! OH CRAAAAP!!!

And then I felt a sneeze brewing, and threw my hand up reflexively to keep it from shotgunning everywhere. The hand that was closest to her. The appropriate hand for hand-holding. The let-me-comfort-you-in-your-time-of-distress-my-luminous-angel hand. That hand.

And not a little sneeze either. It was like a small mucous bomb had gone off. It looked like I'd burst a water balloon full of Alfredo Sauce. My fingers were webbed with it. And for all I knew, there was more of the same covering my face, especially my awful patchy teenage mustache?

I don't know if she saw, and was making a joke about it, or didn't see and was putting the moves on me, but it's about then that she asked "where's that hand-holding you mentioned?"

I had only one option. I turned my head as far to the side as I could, like I was REALLY SUPER INTERESTED in all these animatronic skeletons, and held my gross booger hand to my mouth like I was trying to hold in a puke. Looking like I might barf was definitely better than looking like I definitely discovered that my superpower is the Snot Tsunami.

I don't know what she thought, but as soon as we reached the end of the ride, I bolted off at maximum gangly 14 year old speed to the nearest bathroom. When I came out, I made up some bullshit story about food poisoning, and my mom took me back to the hotel, where I sat alone in the dark for the rest of the evening, while everyone else rode rides, watched parades, and ate fucking amazing steak in the restaurant inside Cinderella's Castle.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
    GethSyphonBluelostwordsDarth WaiterPsykomaSkeithJebusUDCalicaAngelinacabsypimentoOdinA Dabble Of TheloniusSlacker71SporkAndrewMr FuzzbuttHacksawSorcedarunia106L Ron HowardFishmanminirhyder
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    I think my family is planning like a mini family reunion thing at Disney Land this summer.

I'm sooo stoked oh god. My boyfriend's never been, so that'll be wonderful. He really hates crowds though so.....

• Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular

Wait, what.

My phone won't play nice with the forums, so just do a search with me as the author and using the keywords 'axe, body, spray, mace, donkey, asshole, boiling hot potato.'

Don't repost it though, that's reaction button theft and its a serious crime plaguing our hallowed democracy.

I was feeling lazy, and just did a google search for those keywords instead, and the first result is about Guy Fieri opening a new restaurant.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
    Metzger MeisterXaquinYukiraDarth WaiterDonovan PuppyfuckerMadEddySkeithRainfallLindsay LohanceresVeldrinJoolanderNijaOdinHacksawSorcedarunia106L Ron HowardAnialosminirhyder
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    I think my family is planning like a mini family reunion thing at Disney Land this summer.

I'm sooo stoked oh god. My boyfriend's never been, so that'll be wonderful. He really hates crowds though so.....

You sure Disney land is where you want to go this year?

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
    CalicacabsyceresDversed
  • FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    Story time!

Sophomore year in college, and my roommates and I are eating at our favorite hole-in-the-wall Chinese place. One of our friends runs into us there, and introduces us to her friend with her who is staggeringly beautiful. If I was standing, I probably would have had a legitimate "weak in the knees" moment. They sit down and eat with us, and then everyone comes back to our place to relax and watch some Futurama.

As the first episode is ending, my stomach rumbles a bit more than usual. I ignore it and continue talking with beautiful new lady. Half way through the second episode, I have trouble maintaining conversation. I am sweating A LOT. I idly wonder what is going on with my body.

Then I see Fry and Bender stop talking to each other, and turn to me.

Fry said, "You don't look too good. You should probably hit the bathroom right now."

At this point my stomach growls like a lion. I bolt up mid-conversation, shout "GOOD POINT FRY, I'M GOING RIGHT NOW", and stumble run to the bathroom upstairs. What followed(and my last clear memory of the night) was two hours of me hovering one end over the can before switching to the other. It was the worst food poisoning I'd ever had, and I probably should have gone to the hospital. No one else was affected, although one or two had the same dish I had.

I regain consciousness the next morning. It was 10:30 so I had completely slept through my 8:00 class. Any movement brought pain. I had trouble opening my eyes. The first thing I saw, when I woke up, was the beautiful lady from last night, asleep on the recliner. My rustling woke her up, and she came over and asked what I needed. She spent the rest of the day making sure I drank fluids, getting food, and otherwise nursing me back to health.

We're still friends today.

YukiraMetzger MeisterDesert LeviathanPsykomaDonovan PuppyfuckerMagic PinkDuke 2.0MadEddyPenumbraSkeithDarth WaiterCalicaRainfallHermanochromdomAngelinacabsyceresVeldrinXaquinpimentoJoolanderNijaBé ChuilleOdinSlacker71SporkAndrewMom2KatErlecCelloMr FuzzbuttButlerGoldenSeducerHacksawSorcebalerbowerOut Of ContextSmrtnikGonmundarunia106HefflingCantideL Ron HowardAnialosFishman
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Hmm I just realized I accidentally put blanket instead of jacket in my above story.

Rest assured I did not bring my security blanket to parties.
    Not after that horrible day

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
    Magic PinkceresA Dabble Of Thelonius
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    SyphonBlue wrote: »

You sure Disney land is where you want to go this year?

This and every year Disney Land is the shit.

Desert Leviathan

I'm super in love with him.

AphostileKwoaruPsykomaUsagiRainfallDonovan PuppyfuckerchromdomSkeithSyphyreMadEddyProlegomenaYukiraVeldrinpimentoNijaBé ChuilleSlacker71ButlerSorcedarunia106HefflingCantideTamL Ron HowardAnialos
  • BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Sassori wrote: »

OoooOOOOooooh! :o

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
    SassoritynicUsagiKwoaruRainfallAphostileSyphyreMadEddyvalhalla130VeldrinXaquinJoolanderNijaBé ChuilleDis'JusticeforPlutoSlacker71Sorcedarunia106CantideAnialosFishman
    Brogey wrote: »

OoooOOOOooooh! :o

This has entirely new context givin this page

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    I'm blushing right now. It's weird.

I like him. Like like him.

PsykomaUsagiKwoaruRainfallDonovan PuppyfuckerchromdomEncBogeyAphostileSkeithSyphyreMadEddyYukiraVeldrinpimentoJoolanderNijaBé Chuilledarunia106CantideTamAnialos
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular

Wait, what.

Oh yeah, I remember that now.

It was funny 'cause it hurt you.

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited February 2015

Wait, what.

Oh yeah, I remember that now.

It was funny 'cause it hurt you.

EDIT: Double post for double funny?

chromdom on
    I'm blushing right now. It's weird.

I like him. Like like him.

We must consult the oracle

isly-fortune-teller-2.jpg

3basnids3lf9.jpg

SassoriDarth WaiterMadEddycabsyKwoaruceresRainfallVeldrinXaquinpimentoJoolanderUsagiOdinA Dabble Of TheloniusHacksawSorcedarunia106HefflingAnialosFishman