As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Indie Games: They're like video games, but smaller!

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    wiidom planet

heh, weed dumb

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    I hope Freedom Planet has more Mode 7 features now that it's coming to a Nintendo console.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    the current humble bundle is pretty fucking sweet you guys

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Whoah, that's the best one I've seen in a long time.
    Or maybe just the first one in a while where I didn't already own all of the games in it that I actually cared about.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Aw shit, GoG just released Albion. Real tempted to pick that up, I have fond memories of that game despite not getting terribly far into it.

• Options
    DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    Well this looks rad. New game from the dude who made Noitu Love, apparently it's been in development since 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0MKh5Sm6ts

He even has a playable alpha up on his website

http://www.konjak.org/

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • Options
    SnowglobeSnowglobe Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    DeMoN wrote: »
    Well this looks rad. New game from the dude who made Noitu Love, apparently it's been in development since 2011.

I've been following this for a while, and I thought I heard at some point that he was almost done, but I haven't seen any updates in ages unfortunately. I think he might be on another break from working on it?

Edit: Oh shit, comment rescinded. I was on mobile when I first made this post, but it looks like this is a new trailer! This thing is finally happening!!

Snowglobe on
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    DeMoN wrote: »

Oh wow, I played a demo for this year's ago, think I still have it saved on my thumb drive. I had no idea it was still being worked on.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Hmm, the Yooka-Laylee devs are partnering with Team 17 to do a bunch of the businessy game dev stuff (certification, localization, QA, etc). Which, to me, is significant because it means Team 17 is working on something that isn't a Worms game for once.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    Hmm, the Yooka-Laylee devs are partnering with Team 17 to do a bunch of the businessy game dev stuff (certification, localization, QA, etc). Which, to me, is significant because it means Team 17 is working on something that isn't a Worms game for once.

Team 17 has handled publishing duties for smaller indie developers for a few years now under their "Indie Label" initiative, though pretty much all of them were smallish mobile/PC titles prior to this

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    so the team that made the sonic fan games "before the sequel" and "after the sequel" (widely considered to be some of the best ones out there) have a kickstarter going for an original game

https://youtu.be/8sRYLESUYzo

and there's a playable demo on the KS page, to boot

considering that the last time a prominent sonic fan game team made their own thing we got freedom planet, I'm kind of excited about this one

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    cmtqlj3eihwf.jpg

• Options
    Goddamn, I wish I could learn Dwarf Fortress.

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    The Ace Bees is so close to Ace of Bass that I think he might be fucking with us.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I haven't played it for a few versions, but the Adventure mode of DF is probably the most brutal, sickeningly violent video game experience currently availible. It is fully possible, and not even hard to do, to intentionally slice someone's guts out, gouge out their eyes and start pulling their organs out with your teeth

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I haven't played it for a few versions, but the Adventure mode of DF is probably the most brutal, sickeningly violent video game experience currently availible. It is fully possible, and not even hard to do, to intentionally slice someone's guts out, gouge out their eyes and start pulling their organs out with your teeth

I remember some old log when Toady was working on this sort of stuff, and he immediately shot down the possibility of ripping somebodies torso open and choking them to death with their own entrails

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Yeah, Dwarf Fortress has some particularly gruesome descriptions afforded almost entirely by the obsessive detail given to body parts and such.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    The baby's face is smashed apart! The baby begins vomiting!

Hobnail on
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    agoaj wrote: »
    There's no Her Story thread is there? I want to compare notes.
    Not on figuring out the story, just want people to post the notes they took while working it out
    My notes:
    Eve- Has a tattoo
    When she was born, Florence took her home, told her mother that this one died.
    Could not get pregnant after trying to follow her sister.
    Eventually got pregnant with Simon, told Hannah it was with someone else
    Hannah found out?, had a fight, hannah got a bruise
    Tried to call Hannah, she was more important than simon

Hanah ? - Suspect's twin.
    Became pregnant, her sister could not.

Sarah - Daughter? abortion?

Simon Smith - Husband? May be in custody for crime/ murdered. Obvious that she knew who he was when they met.
    Brought Eve back to her parents house to prove they were twins, they had sex at the house and Eve got pregnant. Did not tell Simon
    He was married when they met, she didn't know(Eve or hannah?). Married to Hannah. Plays games on amstrad
    6 feet tall, Darkish blonde hair, average build. Clean shaven.
    Didn't play guitar, not musical. Tone deaf, liked to listen.

Ava - Simon's Nana

Florence - midwife
    Going to name child Eve

Carl - Hannah liked him, Eve seduced him, they did the twin thing.

Eric - Simon's Boss, Husband to Diane

Doug/Eleanor - Simon's Parents

Rockington Arms/ The Rock - Bar
    Run by Peter and Susan, barmaid Helen

Hannah/Eve's Parents -
    Parents died in summer.(1984) Forensic Entomologist was called in. It was because of the heat.(Does this mean the bodies were covered in bugs?)

Cavalier - Their Car
    Van - Used for work. Keys for the van mising on 18/06/94

Murder Scene
    broken mirror, hannah's clothes took body down to the cellar, Eve planted/broke the watch at a time for an alibi

Sessions
    18/06/94 - Big Blue shirt , talks of Simon being alive, she came here because Simon is missing
    25/06/94 - Blue button up shirt, (Feels like Hannah)
    27/06/94 - Orange sweater, talks about murder - May be Eve?
    30/06/94 - Whereing a white/blue shirt. Doesn't want to talk about Eve "Hannah, hannah, hannah. What are you doing talking about Eve" (Doesn't have tattoo, Probably Hannah)
    Says it's her guitar
    01/07/94 - 14:20 White longsleeve shirt, recounts finding Simon missing beat for beat like rehearsed from 30/06/94
    01/07/94 - Blue tshirt, Simons has been murdered (May be Eve, Eve has a tattoo) Plays guitar
    02/07/94 - Blue long blouse,
    03/07/94 - Lie detector, this is Eve

Terms to investigate
    hair, hairs - evidence
    drown
    amstrad, computer
    argument
    present
    mirror
    princes street
    February

Story:
    Twin to Hannah Smith, Eve was taken in by Florence.
    Eve lived in Hannah's attic and they lived a Parent Trap thing
    Eve seduced Carl for Hannah. Eve broke Hannah's cherry so she could too without breaking cover.
    Hannah got pregnant, Eve tried but couldn't get pregnant.(Eve was 17)
    Hannah got married to Simon and moved in with her husband's parents.
    Hannah had a miscarriage.(end of spring 1984)(8 months into pregnancy)
    Parents died in summer together during heatwave.(1984)
    ?
    Eve sings at bars, runs into Simon. He shows up again and again, eventually they kissed.
    Simon and Eve, go back to Simon's house and Eve gets pregnant

FRIDAY

Hannah pretends to be Eve, Simon confesses his love for her and gives her a mirror like he gave Hannah. Hannah loses it and kills Simon on accident with a shard from the broken mirror.
    3pm, Eve walks in and finds Simon dead, Hannah behind him in the wig, in shock.bab
    Eve and Hannah decided the Baby was what mattered. Got rid of mirror and clothes, hid the body in the cellar. Broke a watch for the alibi.
    Alibi(
    Argument between Hannah and Simon, Hannah drove off.
    Hannah ended up in Glasgow
    Slept in the car and came straight back, Simon wasn't returning calls and wasn't at the house.
    )

My notes were just
    Names with question marks after them, and then TWINS in all caps

I reeeeeeally liked Her Story, by the by. That a story can feel that dense, detailed, and intricate, while ALSO feeling completely open-ended and approachable from so many different angles, is fucking insaaaaaaane. Really, truly excellent experience.

I realize I'm very late to the conversation but (major spoilers)
    Hannah and Eve aren't actually twins. Hannah suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder, aka multiple personalities, which she internalizes as having a twin. I didn't realize it myself while I was going through the game, but once I stepped back and looked at some other analyses of it, it felt obvious. So much of Eve's backstory makes no sense. A midwife who steals a baby from the people she lives across from, who never notice a child that looks like theirs hanging around? A pair of girls resourceful enough at the age of five to hide one of them up in the attic for literal decades, even after the twin she uses as a disguise has moved out? One twin hiding in the bathroom so that they could switch clothes with each other every five minutes on their first date? Eve's life isn't just like a fairytale, it's built from pieces of them.

The game throws a few different things at you to suggest twins, but none of them stand up to solid scrutiny. The tattoo could just be temporary (like how Eve puts on a wig when she goes out, another thing that makes a lot more sense for an alter to do than a twin). The "one twin was in Glasgow for their alibi" bit seems damning until you realize that the police clearly didn't believe her about it, which implies that the alibi didn't hold up at all in reality. The disappearing bruise could be just like she said, healed over from quick metabolism.

Meanwhile, some evidence for the "not twins" theory:

1) The end bit with the chat talks about the protagonist doing this to learn more about her mother. There is no reference to an aunt. The implication in the chat is that she's watching sessions about one person, not two.
    2) It better explains Hannah/Eve knocking on the table to communicate with the other, even when the "other twin" is nowhere around to hear.
    3) There's other bits that show that there's more to Eve's story than she lets on. Eve talks about her parent's death like it's an accident, but if you read between the lines, she poisoned them with the bad mushrooms. She also probably murdered their cat, told in that story about squashing a "moth" in the attic with a book and the terrible screams it made.
    4) Speaking of the cat, Hannah/Eve mentions that they used to pass secret notes to each other with him, and how when their mother found them she thought it was just Hannah writing to herself, because their handwriting was identical.
    5) People who've watched the full interrogation videos in chronological order have claimed that there are times in the same session when the personality of the woman being interrogated switches from one to the other.

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Looks like Timber & Stone got greenlit. It's one of the dwarf fortress wannabees (along with stuff like Gnomoria) and, like all of them, is nowhere near as good as the original.

However, very much unlike most dorf fortress wannabees, it's actually got something there that is kind of neat. I like the art style and it has a feature set which walks a decent line between "too complex for its UI" and "too shallow to be interesting".

The current alpha is a bit rough but I've got a fair bit of play out of it.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Cantide wrote: »
    agoaj wrote: »
    There's no Her Story thread is there? I want to compare notes.
    Not on figuring out the story, just want people to post the notes they took while working it out
    My notes:
    Eve- Has a tattoo
    When she was born, Florence took her home, told her mother that this one died.
    Could not get pregnant after trying to follow her sister.
    Eventually got pregnant with Simon, told Hannah it was with someone else
    Hannah found out?, had a fight, hannah got a bruise
    Tried to call Hannah, she was more important than simon

Hanah ? - Suspect's twin.
    Became pregnant, her sister could not.

Sarah - Daughter? abortion?

Simon Smith - Husband? May be in custody for crime/ murdered. Obvious that she knew who he was when they met.
    Brought Eve back to her parents house to prove they were twins, they had sex at the house and Eve got pregnant. Did not tell Simon
    He was married when they met, she didn't know(Eve or hannah?). Married to Hannah. Plays games on amstrad
    6 feet tall, Darkish blonde hair, average build. Clean shaven.
    Didn't play guitar, not musical. Tone deaf, liked to listen.

Ava - Simon's Nana

Florence - midwife
    Going to name child Eve

Carl - Hannah liked him, Eve seduced him, they did the twin thing.

Eric - Simon's Boss, Husband to Diane

Doug/Eleanor - Simon's Parents

Rockington Arms/ The Rock - Bar
    Run by Peter and Susan, barmaid Helen

Hannah/Eve's Parents -
    Parents died in summer.(1984) Forensic Entomologist was called in. It was because of the heat.(Does this mean the bodies were covered in bugs?)

Cavalier - Their Car
    Van - Used for work. Keys for the van mising on 18/06/94

Murder Scene
    broken mirror, hannah's clothes took body down to the cellar, Eve planted/broke the watch at a time for an alibi

Sessions
    18/06/94 - Big Blue shirt , talks of Simon being alive, she came here because Simon is missing
    25/06/94 - Blue button up shirt, (Feels like Hannah)
    27/06/94 - Orange sweater, talks about murder - May be Eve?
    30/06/94 - Whereing a white/blue shirt. Doesn't want to talk about Eve "Hannah, hannah, hannah. What are you doing talking about Eve" (Doesn't have tattoo, Probably Hannah)
    Says it's her guitar
    01/07/94 - 14:20 White longsleeve shirt, recounts finding Simon missing beat for beat like rehearsed from 30/06/94
    01/07/94 - Blue tshirt, Simons has been murdered (May be Eve, Eve has a tattoo) Plays guitar
    02/07/94 - Blue long blouse,
    03/07/94 - Lie detector, this is Eve

Terms to investigate
    hair, hairs - evidence
    drown
    amstrad, computer
    argument
    present
    mirror
    princes street
    February

Story:
    Twin to Hannah Smith, Eve was taken in by Florence.
    Eve lived in Hannah's attic and they lived a Parent Trap thing
    Eve seduced Carl for Hannah. Eve broke Hannah's cherry so she could too without breaking cover.
    Hannah got pregnant, Eve tried but couldn't get pregnant.(Eve was 17)
    Hannah got married to Simon and moved in with her husband's parents.
    Hannah had a miscarriage.(end of spring 1984)(8 months into pregnancy)
    Parents died in summer together during heatwave.(1984)
    ?
    Eve sings at bars, runs into Simon. He shows up again and again, eventually they kissed.
    Simon and Eve, go back to Simon's house and Eve gets pregnant

FRIDAY

Hannah pretends to be Eve, Simon confesses his love for her and gives her a mirror like he gave Hannah. Hannah loses it and kills Simon on accident with a shard from the broken mirror.
    3pm, Eve walks in and finds Simon dead, Hannah behind him in the wig, in shock.bab
    Eve and Hannah decided the Baby was what mattered. Got rid of mirror and clothes, hid the body in the cellar. Broke a watch for the alibi.
    Alibi(
    Argument between Hannah and Simon, Hannah drove off.
    Hannah ended up in Glasgow
    Slept in the car and came straight back, Simon wasn't returning calls and wasn't at the house.
    )

My notes were just
    Names with question marks after them, and then TWINS in all caps

I reeeeeeally liked Her Story, by the by. That a story can feel that dense, detailed, and intricate, while ALSO feeling completely open-ended and approachable from so many different angles, is fucking insaaaaaaane. Really, truly excellent experience.

I realize I'm very late to the conversation but (major spoilers)
    Hannah and Eve aren't actually twins. Hannah suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder, aka multiple personalities, which she internalizes as having a twin. I didn't realize it myself while I was going through the game, but once I stepped back and looked at some other analyses of it, it felt obvious. So much of Eve's backstory makes no sense. A midwife who steals a baby from the people she lives across from, who never notice a child that looks like theirs hanging around? A pair of girls resourceful enough at the age of five to hide one of them up in the attic for literal decades, even after the twin she uses as a disguise has moved out? One twin hiding in the bathroom so that they could switch clothes with each other every five minutes on their first date? Eve's life isn't just like a fairytale, it's built from pieces of them.

The game throws a few different things at you to suggest twins, but none of them stand up to solid scrutiny. The tattoo could just be temporary (like how Eve puts on a wig when she goes out, another thing that makes a lot more sense for an alter to do than a twin). The "one twin was in Glasgow for their alibi" bit seems damning until you realize that the police clearly didn't believe her about it, which implies that the alibi didn't hold up at all in reality. The disappearing bruise could be just like she said, healed over from quick metabolism.

Meanwhile, some evidence for the "not twins" theory:

1) The end bit with the chat talks about the protagonist doing this to learn more about her mother. There is no reference to an aunt. The implication in the chat is that she's watching sessions about one person, not two.
    2) It better explains Hannah/Eve knocking on the table to communicate with the other, even when the "other twin" is nowhere around to hear.
    3) There's other bits that show that there's more to Eve's story than she lets on. Eve talks about her parent's death like it's an accident, but if you read between the lines, she poisoned them with the bad mushrooms. She also probably murdered their cat, told in that story about squashing a "moth" in the attic with a book and the terrible screams it made.
    4) Speaking of the cat, Hannah/Eve mentions that they used to pass secret notes to each other with him, and how when their mother found them she thought it was just Hannah writing to herself, because their handwriting was identical.
    5) People who've watched the full interrogation videos in chronological order have claimed that there are times in the same session when the personality of the woman being interrogated switches from one to the other.
    I think the game leaves things ambiguous enough that readings like that are valid interpretations, but it's not one that I support. Primarily because of clips about multiple sets of fingerprints in the house/bedroom. The "Tyler Durden" theory requires Simon or Eve/Heather to be seeing other people as well, which isn't supported by the text. It requires a leap that it's cool if people take, if they want, but it ain't my bag.

Also, the infertility of one sister, and the unexpected fertility of the other, becomes a completely pointless diversion if the sisters are one person. It becomes a narrative deadend, instead of a thematically rich piece of storytelling.

To respond to your individual points (though I again reiterate that multiple readings are valid):
    1) That the chat omits mentions of an aunt doesn't really prove anything. It just confirms that one of the people we saw was the mother of our POV character.
    2) I'm not particularly sure the knock needs to be "justified" by a mental disorder. When Heather is knocking, she is clearly in distress and reverting to childlike behavior - hiding her head, talking to herself, knocking as once she did for solace. I think it's less an attempt to communicate and more like when a reformed thumbsucker reverts when under extreme stress. When Eve knocks, she's illustrating the knock code, and speaking of it.
    3) I certainly agree that their parents were poisoned, but I don't think Eve did it. The way Eve spoke of their deaths, as something she was kind of detached from and disinterested in, didn't strike the same guilty tones as Heather's descriptions. I think Eve pushed Florence down the stairs, and I think Heather poisoned her own parents. The sisters, mirrored in familial murder.
    4) The similarity of the sisters is enough of a recurring theme that I don't think that's particularly good evidence of either theory, to be honest.
    5) This seems to be extratextual information, since we never see a whole interrogation video. It's very well possible that the interviews were shot to support either theory, depending on what could be cut and how to tell the best story, but if something ain't in the game, it can't really be part of the interpretive conversation. Stories are often found in their editing, and what was cut can't be used to apply meaning to things that weren't.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    yeah I actually thought it is the angle that cantide mentioned but there's nothing in the video that concretely proves either way.

• Options
    Langly wrote: »
    yeah I actually thought it is the angle that cantide mentioned but there's nothing in the video that concretely proves either way.

I think it was very much designed to be ambiguous and open to either interpretation, with anything definitive stripped away intentionally. Which is neat! Gets into some real "what is truth?" philosophical shit, which is particularly potent when dealing with the ostensibly "impartial" medium of film. A theme that's really resonant in an era of, "Let's put cameras everywhere and then nobody can lie any more and we'll all be safer"

• Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    Long Her Story stuff
    The amount of things that have to be worked around and explained for the "They are really just one person" thing to work is staggering enough for me to think it's not really true

Not that it matters much, the thematic endpoint of the mystery is that no one gets caught. And if the version of events given was true, it was closer to an accident at worst and possibly even self defense. Unless she's lying about the whole thing, but then if she lied about that then she could be lying about damned well anything.

It's a lot more interesting a story to me if this one particular crime of the twins, was pretty justifiable. Bit in chasing after it, you get glimpses of huge, complicated and messed up things they did to people(including possible murder) that all led to this one, fucked up, unavoidable moment.

And there's no fixing or punishing it because hey, her sister is gone.

Either way, she ain't coming back.

• Options
    I don't see how this one thing would be justifiable at all.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

I think it was very much designed to be ambiguous and open to either interpretation, with anything definitive stripped away intentionally. Which is neat! Gets into some real "what is truth?" philosophical shit, which is particularly potent when dealing with the ostensibly "impartial" medium of film. A theme that's really resonant in an era of, "Let's put cameras everywhere and then nobody can lie any more and we'll all be safer"

Here is an article from Laura Hudson that criticizes Her Story for one of those interpretations playing heavily into tired harmful stereotypes & tropes in her eyes

Which is interesting, but it's not the way I interpret the game, like, at all, so it doesn't hold much water for me as a critique

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    The way Hannah tell's Eve the story is that the victim started hitting her and she just swing the mirror shard to get him away

Could be a lie, not exactly a get out of jail free card if it's not, but it feels right to me that she didn't actually intend to kill him

• Options
    Mr. G wrote: »

Here is an article from Laura Hudson that criticizes Her Story for one of those interpretations playing heavily into tired harmful stereotypes & tropes in her eyes

Which is interesting, but it's not the way I interpret the game, like, at all, so it doesn't hold much water for me as a critique

I share many of the author's (and her interview subject's) views, pretty much 100%. It's one of my pet peeves in fiction.

But I ain't on board with that interpretation of the story, so, yeah. Doesn't carry too much water for me either.

(Though there was a comment below the article of, "Even if it's not the 'right' answer, it's still an answer, and plays off a lot of damaging stereotypes." Which, yeah, that's true. A bummer, and true.)

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    When do I know that I'm satisfied

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

I share many of the author's (and her interview subject's) views, pretty much 100%. It's one of my pet peeves in fiction.

But I ain't on board with that interpretation of the story, so, yeah. Doesn't carry too much water for me either.

(Though there was a comment below the article of, "Even if it's not the 'right' answer, it's still an answer, and plays off a lot of damaging stereotypes." Which, yeah, that's true. A bummer, and true.)

man, I'm really not trying to stir shit

but is a creator really responsible for any possible way that someone could interpret a work being offensive or harmful

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options

man, I'm really not trying to stir shit

but is a creator really responsible for any possible way that someone could interpret a work being offensive or harmful

It is intentionally set up and played with.

That I ultimate reject that interpretation does not mean there aren't strong hints towards it, and plays off it. It's definitely something the author was acutely aware of.

And me saying it's "a bummer" isn't exactly like I'm crucifying the dude, here

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    If it's not the intended interpretation, then it's definitely an intentional red herring.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    You don't have to be responsible for every possible interpretation

But it's not like there's 12 of them

There are 2

People have issues with 1 of them

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    The way Hannah tell's Eve the story is that the victim started hitting her and she just swing the mirror shard to get him away

Could be a lie, not exactly a get out of jail free card if it's not, but it feels right to me that she didn't actually intend to kill him

I would need confirmation on that because when I viewed the final tapes chronologically it did not seem like there was any instigation other than an argument.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    august wrote: »
    cmtqlj3eihwf.jpg
    you better be able to make them fight alongside you and travel the world with your band of combat musicians

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    spark looks like a nights

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    spark looks like a nights
    if nights had a baby with a sonic oc

This discussion has been closed.