Options

Liar, Liar [chat]

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    speaking of destiny

I got my first exotic bounty the other day. apparently I need to do 25 strikes.

really? couldn't put something legit cool or difficult in there bungie? just here go waste your time for 5-6 hours or whatever.

I dunno if i'll bother doing it.

It's more something that gets done over the course of normal play as you do strikes for vanguard marks and stuff.

But yeah that is the worst or 2nd worst exotic weapon bounty. But the reward is good at least!

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    speaking of destiny

really? couldn't put something legit cool or difficult in there bungie? just here go waste your time for 5-6 hours or whatever.

Ahem. You don't think you only have to do 25 strikes, do you?

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    speaking of destiny

It's more something that gets done over the course of normal play as you do strikes for vanguard marks and stuff.

But yeah that is the worst or 2nd worst exotic weapon bounty. But the reward is good at least!

but I don't do strikes anymore so it's mostly, do you wanna grind this thing y/n?

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Haphazard wrote: »
    speaking of destiny

Ahem. You don't think you only have to do 25 strikes, do you?

oh right. also do a bunch of pvp. which at least that's fun and I do still pvp on occasion so nbd there.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    exercising is the worst

why do I fight my true nature

maximum jabba the hutt

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Seriously though Trader Joe's managers make six figures.

And get called captain.

It is not possible that I could be any more suited for that job. I will have it.

that seems like it might be stressful as fuck tho

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    speaking of destiny

but I don't do strikes anymore so it's mostly, do you wanna grind this thing y/n?

That does suck, then. But yeah, if you do the nightfall and weekly strikes I think those count for more than 1 IIRC. You'll be hanging onto it for a while, but you'll get past it.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    1r53wwfa4wl6.jpg

I didn't know Lucas had shares in Apple

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i seemed to have collected a gig worth of illustrations today

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Why do we let people walk around with tiny sticks that are on fire?

wha?

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I bet the saleen mustangs can get above 100k, but that doesn't really count

I would think that saleen would damage the paint.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    speaking of destiny

That does suck, then. But yeah, if you do the nightfall and weekly strikes I think those count for more than 1 IIRC. You'll be hanging onto it for a while, but you'll get past it.

yeah, I mostly login once a week and do the nightfall and weekly with my 2 bros. would like to try the raid but don't have more bros and my play schedule is p erratic anyways.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular

And get called captain.

It is not possible that I could be any more suited for that job. I will have it.

You get to do performance reviews and review shipping manifests and there are probably constant little emergencies.

Fuckin' dream job right there.

• Options
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

ah yes, Samuri Jack, that exuberant character, quick to action and to speak with exclamation marks.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    the raptor is going to be the truck buy of the century in a few years

most of them are only getting driven around parking lots (not across the socal desert at 100 mph) and they come from the factory with a fairly capable mid-level offroad suspension

once I wear my current truck out (~250K miles) that's what I'm going to be looking for

I've only been involved in the sale of one. the guy traded in a pretty much pristine F250 for it. they are more of status symbols than trucks that see actual work. that's a pretty safe bet.

definitely! take this truck, for example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-F-150-RAPTOR-2014-ford-f-150-raptor-special-edition-with-22-rockstar-rims-and-tires-/261763748746?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3cf255d38a&item=261763748746&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

i dont think the person who owns it is jumping it over any sand dunes with 22 inch rims, and in 5 years (especially with the release of the new raptor) the price of that truck is going to halve

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

And get called captain.

You get to do performance reviews and review shipping manifests and there are probably constant little emergencies.

We have radically different dreams.
    Fuck it tho, GET PAID

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    boop

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

And get called captain.

We have radically different dreams.
    Fuck it tho, GET PAID

I'll have a pension and life time healthcare.

I wanna sell food dammit.

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Okay usually I am up to date on memes but

I just found out about Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf

and it's
    so beautiful

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    simonwolf wrote: »

he says "hells" because he doesn't believe in the standard judeo-christian God.

(he says "hells" because the person writing it has accidentally picked up the affectation from too much fantasy fanfic / D&D dialog writing)

spool32 on
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

Abandoned amusement parks are so creepy. Why is that?

I guess abandoned everything is kinda creepy.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    :)

and it's
    so beautiful

i am so out of loops...

What's that?

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    i seemed to have collected a gig worth of illustrations today

hey @Vanguard if you're ever looking for something really specific and can't find it or something...

*holds pen poised over tablet, Google Wallet email conspicuously written across forehead*

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    edited February 2015

and it's
    so beautiful

i am so out of loops...

What's that?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Surfpossum on
  • Options

and it's
    so beautiful

i am so out of loops...

What's that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Enjoy the gloriousness

• Options

and it's
    so beautiful

i am so out of loops...

What's that?

oh my god okay

first watch this. This is the original audio but someone put a cool video to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSO0lCO3TIg

THEN watch this omg omg omg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    I still wonder how that came to be.

• Options
    I need to pixeldraw Actual Cannibal Hollywood Superstar Shia Labeouf.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Why do we let people walk around with tiny sticks that are on fire?

wha?

Cigarettes.

• Options
    Haphazard wrote: »
    I still wonder how that came to be.

The internet, Haps

The internet

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    the raptor is going to be the truck buy of the century in a few years

most of them are only getting driven around parking lots (not across the socal desert at 100 mph) and they come from the factory with a fairly capable mid-level offroad suspension

once I wear my current truck out (~250K miles) that's what I'm going to be looking for

I've only been involved in the sale of one. the guy traded in a pretty much pristine F250 for it. they are more of status symbols than trucks that see actual work. that's a pretty safe bet.

definitely! take this truck, for example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-F-150-RAPTOR-2014-ford-f-150-raptor-special-edition-with-22-rockstar-rims-and-tires-/261763748746?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3cf255d38a&item=261763748746&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

i dont think the person who owns it is jumping it over any sand dunes with 22 inch rims, and in 5 years (especially with the release of the new raptor) the price of that truck is going to halve

@Gooey that interior makes me sad

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Gooey that interior makes me sad

I sat in a king ranch one time

oh my god that leather

better than my couch

• Options
    Ugh, today I had a 1000+ calorie pizza-burger from Boston Pizza for lunch.

Still not hungry.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    tumblr_lu9t1oL9xL1qgyu1m.gif

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I want a mini cooper

• Options
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Ugh, today I had a 1000+ calorie pizza-burger from Boston Pizza for lunch.

Still not hungry.

was it good I almost got that last time I was there but I wasnt sure

This discussion has been closed.