As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Yellow [Chat]

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Atomika wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    HELENA — A Montana lawmaker is seeking to strengthen the state’s indecent exposure law, stopping just short of his wish to outlaw yoga pants.

Rep. David Moore on Tuesday introduced House Bill 365 in the House Judiciary Committee in response to a group of naked bicyclists who rolled through Missoula in August.

The proposal would expand indecent exposure law to include any nipple exposure, including men’s, and any garment that “gives the appearance or simulates” a person’s buttocks, genitals, pelvic area or female nipple.

The Republican from Missoula said tight-fitting beige clothing could be considered indecent exposure under his proposal.

“Yoga pants should be illegal in public anyway,” Moore said after the hearing.

:x

Nobody spends more time thinking about women, gay men, and sex than straight white republican men.

Relevant to this discussion is a picture of Rep. David Moore.

B9316205733Z.1_20150210183228_000_GR99U32UK.1-0.jpg

Honestly, having that face should qualify as indecent exposure.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    *goes home on lunch break*

*only spinach in fridge*

*reclines in deep reflection*

Cosplay as popeye

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    So Shadowrun: Dragonfall is p cool

What kind of character did you make and how far in are you? So good.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    i have plans for a good [chat]. But I think that my one, lone chat in my tenure here was probably my last :(

Geth has a weird tendency to pick me.

I get chat whenever I am about to go to sleep

I have never been picked ; ;

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    other cs nerds, was your web class also like this? super broad and super fast?

html, css, javascript/ajax, php, and now mysql

with like a week spent on each

it does not seem particularly useful to dip a toe into each of these, it's not like I'm going to remember much other than sessions exist, or you can make a function call by pressing a button, or whatever

Depends. If your general programming knowledge is strong, then a one-week overview is enough to tell you what the thing is, what it does, and go over a quick example. So maybe the next time you have a project, you can pick out the technologies behind it intelligently before you start. Everything else is up to you to relearn on the spot but you should have the tools to do that.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    That onion video isn't even wrong, GRINDR activity explodes everywhere there's a Republican convention

MORE than at DNC conventions!

I think there's merit to the theory that a lot of the most anti gay Republicans are just closeted and filled with self hatred

override367 on
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    They can take my yoga pants when I'm dead

Seriously.

He wants me to wear a shirt AND he wants to take away yoga pants?

He belongs in a prison.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    So I had to go grab chelle lunch

it really derailed my casual puns

I had one about facials and casualwear and now I just can't quite get it together

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    other cs nerds, was your web class also like this? super broad and super fast?

html, css, javascript/ajax, php, and now mysql

with like a week spent on each

it does not seem particularly useful to dip a toe into each of these, it's not like I'm going to remember much other than sessions exist, or you can make a function call by pressing a button, or whatever

the CS here is like, 1 class for each thing (I was going to take it)

MIS is 2 classes in C# and 2 classes in SQL and that's it, but that makes sense for MIS since its focused more on DBA/Sys admin

yeah there's a separate class on databases, but it just feels like a lot of information to cover in the one web development class :l

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @
    I am in the building trying to shut down the AI. How much longer is the game?

I really wish that I had someone that could use the minigun. Almost tempted to mod the hell out of my guy and spend all my points on str just to get it. But then I'd lose my haste spells. Hmm.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

*only spinach in fridge*

Cosplay as popeye

you know. I'm looking at these leaves of spinach. and uh. what the hell was Popeye eating.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

Seriously.

He belongs in a prison.

Now that I can lift again, I'm comin for your resident shirtless chatter crown Stacey

Watch ur baaaackkk

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    So my body is like dead exhausted.

But thanks to the power of MAGIC I'm wide awake.

Not a great feeling.

hrngh

• Options
    @Jacobkosh
    @
    I am in the building trying to shut down the AI. How much longer is the game?

I really wish that I had someone that could use the minigun. Almost tempted to mod the hell out of my guy and spend all my points on str just to get it. But then I'd lose my haste spells. Hmm.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

*only spinach in fridge*

Cosplay as popeye

you know. I'm looking at these leaves of spinach. and uh. what the hell was Popeye eating.

canned spinach looks completely different because it's cooked/wilted and processed

• Options
    Depends. If your general programming knowledge is strong, then a one-week overview is enough to tell you what the thing is, what it does, and go over a quick example. So maybe the next time you have a project, you can pick out the technologies behind it intelligently before you start. Everything else is up to you to relearn on the spot but you should have the tools to do that.

yes my

general programming knowledge

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    So my body is like dead exhausted.

But thanks to the power of cocaine I'm wide awake.

Not a great feeling.

hrngh

• Options

Seriously.

He belongs in a prison.

Now that I can lift again, I'm comin for your resident shirtless chatter crown Stacey

Watch ur baaaackkk

We can pose shirtless together at PAX.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
  • Options
    cocaine is like magic pixie dust for your nose

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I really like my group for this project, I might even make some friends who live in this state as we bond in solidarity over the kafkaesque nightmare that is deciphering what this professor wants from us

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

Seriously.

He belongs in a prison.

Watch ur baaaackkk

Don't test or I will happily crush all your dreams with shirtless selfies

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Skippy, 80% of Canada's population is less than 100 miles of The US border, not "a border".
    There's only one border

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

yes my

general programming knowledge

You'll get it eventually!

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

these automatic captions

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    So I had to go grab chelle lunch

it really derailed my casual puns

I had one about facials and casualwear and now I just can't quite get it together

something something casual something something corgis

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

*only spinach in fridge*

Cosplay as popeye

canned spinach looks completely different because it's cooked/wilted and processed

terrifying

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Seriously.

He belongs in a prison.

Watch ur baaaackkk

We can pose shirtless together at PAX.

Oh no way it's that soon. Not after I literally drink fondue for 3 meals a day in Switzerland
    TL DR wrote: »

Seriously.

He belongs in a prison.

Watch ur baaaackkk

Don't test or I will happily crush all your dreams with shirtless selfies

Just u waaaaait I can get back to my former glory

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Welcome to Night Vale gave me my new favorite term

Libertarian Street Artist

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Skippy, 80% of Canada's population is less than 100 miles of The US border, not "a border".
    There's only one border
    We have you surrounded Canada. Have everyone named Doug placed into internment camps.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    MOST HORRIBLE PROFESSOR EVER! He is a jerk that is unjust in his grading, biased, plays favorites, and can not speak English. He is supposed to teach for MIS, but had to ask for help with turning on the computer! Never take him!!!!

oh my god he did that with us too

last night he couldn't figure out how to get the sound on (muted), and he teachers senior level IT courses

how the fuck did this guy get a job

Maybe his application was a pack of lies and the school did not vet him.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    The Netherlands has land borders with 3 countries.
    The obvious ones are Germany and Belgium. What's the third?

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

Seriously.

He belongs in a prison.

They can take your abs when they pry them from your, uh-

Maybe they can leave a bunch of tasty snacks near you throughout the day.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    SanderJK wrote: »

Asia

• Options
    kedinik wrote: »

Seriously.

He belongs in a prison.

They can take your abs when they pry them from your, uh-

Maybe they can leave a bunch of tasty snacks near you throughout the day.

stacey has abs normally reserved for aids and cancer patients

• Options
    kedinik wrote: »
    MOST HORRIBLE PROFESSOR EVER! He is a jerk that is unjust in his grading, biased, plays favorites, and can not speak English. He is supposed to teach for MIS, but had to ask for help with turning on the computer! Never take him!!!!

oh my god he did that with us too

last night he couldn't figure out how to get the sound on (muted), and he teachers senior level IT courses

how the fuck did this guy get a job

Maybe his application was a pack of lies and the school did not vet him.

or he might be good at research and bad at teaching, which is often the case at researchI I universities

• Options
  • Options

........Czech republic..?

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    France.

On some island in the south pacific iirc.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options
    Luxembourg

C8Ft8GE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.