The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX East 2015 Community Events - Pre-PAX Dinner 3/5/15 - 6:30PM-???

2»

• rentfnrentfn Registered User regular
    I also live north of Boston and would be willing to get them if you need a pick up.

• maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Quincy, Mass, which is south of Boston - for those who haven't read, that is where the pin bags are.

maywest on
    Trade with me -- pinnypals.com/pals/maywest

qmWuP3n.png
  • CowpuppyCowpuppy Squirrel Squad (EAST) Registered User regular
    Oh, I've got family in that area! It's definitely a detour from my route into the city but it's a familiar one so I'm more than happy to go that way if you need. :D

Pins! Pins everywhere!
    Looking for Pins: DLC

There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?
  • darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    maywest wrote: »
    Quincy, Mass, which is south of Boston - for those who haven't read, that is where the pin bags are.
    I will be in Boston tomorrow. I know other people want to help also. Just let us know :3

darkinfero on
    My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    I'm bumping this up for people to see.
    If you're going to Pax east. I highly recommend joining the Whatsup app group.

We are almost less then 24 hours for day zero.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Whatsapp'

• maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    darkinfero wrote: »
    maywest wrote: »
    I will be in Boston tomorrow. I know other people want to help also. Just let us know :3
    Thanks, everyone, for the offers of help.

My friend will deliver the bags to be at the Westin tomorrow evening (Thursday). So, I will distribute at the Westin tomorrow night!

Trade with me -- pinnypals.com/pals/maywest

qmWuP3n.png
    fishfishmonkeyhatFrostbyte
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Yay! I'll be picking up for my Aussie pin pal @Drayven_Darko so don't let me forget please!

2»