As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Nintendo] and High Quality Dunsparce Erotica

19495969798100»

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    The only fishing in an RPG that matters is the fishing in Breath of Fire.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    i have very fond memories of the oracles games, beat them multiple times

i have never returned to them because i'm scared my fondness is based on the fact that i was a child and had to like the only games i had rather than any actual quality

This is why I was scared to return to TP but I still really liked it, and Ocarina held up super well too

I'll let you know when I get there, I think I'm gonna do minish cap first though

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    I shipped Link and the gal who ran the fishing mini game in Twilight Princess.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Naphtali wrote: »
    The main thing is that in a lot of cases, there isn't actually any scarcity, the scalpers are artificially creating it

Its hard to say how much of the scarcity is panic buying and scalping and legitimate supply being outstripped by demand

considering how much of wave 1 is still on shelves and everything else is a void I'd say its the latter more than the former

See earlier in this very thread where scalpers on eBay are posting pictures with literally dozens of copies of the same Amiibo. Really, it's a chicken-and-egg thing. Scalpers can only really get away with scalping if supply is low to begin with, as the margins of scalping only works when the 1) the scalper can afford to buy out the market and 2) they can guarantee that demand will be high enough to offset it. This is why concert tickets and limited edition collectables are two of the most scalped items--because the economics of these things almost always guarantee both of these points. Nintendo could easily address the scalping issue by not doing all of these retailer exclusives and limited run bullshit.

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular

"I'm Hena, and this is my fishing hole. Nice to meet ya!"

liEt3nH.png
    edited March 2015
    Hey apparently Destructoid uses this thread to pick editorial topics

http://www.destructoid.com/beards-optional-embedded-difficulty-decisions-in-fire-emblem-288416.phtml

(I assume this article was immediately commissioned and written after seeing our highly evolved discussion on the subject.)

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    @I needed a gnome to post. would you suggest a particular order for the oracle games

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    congratulations, none of you have bitten the bait i set up to post

LRWHqbI.jpg

liEt3nH.png
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    wait is there a setting in Fire Emblem to put beards on everyone

I'll play it if there is

@I needed a gnome to post. would you suggest a particular order for the oracle games

obviously play them 4 times total, both ways

but probably seasons first

liEt3nH.png
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote: »

I'll play it if there is

There is not

It is a very baby face anime game

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »

I'll play it if there is

There is not

thanks for killing my boner, dude

the "old character" face for your player character looks 16

liEt3nH.png
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular

I'll play it if there is

There is not

thanks for killing my boner, dude
    I am a boner assassin

2x39jD4.jpg
    When she said that particular canoe is only for when she fishes with her boyfriend, I always requested her to join me whenever I fished to see if that would open new dialogue for relationship stuff.

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular

I'm not gnome but I'd go Seasons to Ages.

Seasons is the more combat focused one, and the bonus stuff you can get from linking the games kind of makes combat a joke.

Ages is more puzzle oriented, both in the dungeons and the boss fights, so having a broke ass sword and a billion hearts isn't as destabilizing to the game balance as it could be.

X22wmuF.jpg
    the "old character" face for your player character looks 16

i can relate

• chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular

I'll play it if there is

There is not

There's two guys with beards you can recruit.

Both late game.

There's also a guy with a massive mustache, but he's unrecruitable.

• McFlynnMcFlynn Registered User regular
    Is it Seasons or Ages that has the dancing mini game that made so many people throw their GBC?

• OptyOpty Registered User regular
    congratulations, none of you have bitten the bait i set up to post

LRWHqbI.jpg

It's interesting to me how much different her character design is compared to her siblings who are relatively similar to each other in design.

Now I'm picturing Chrom with a "Wang Fire"-esque beard. I like this.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular

I have no love for that girl and how she called me out for cheating on Rollgoal.

I WAS THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX, YOU'RE HORRIBLE, THIS MINIGAME IS HORRIBLE.

sig.gif
    I never finished that rollgoal game, did you get a heart piece or something?

This discussion has been closed.