Options

i'm buff, i'm the stuff, and the wrestling thread just can't get enough!

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    I only hope it's a clean loss because I don't want them wrestling again and again and again and I always have that fear with wwe, they are bad at ending feuds.

I mean if we're talking hope I actually hope Rusev beats cena in 3 minutes but I am not expecting that. but within the bounds of what's expected I hope it's the end of the feud unless they're gonna bounce the belt back to rusev. which is eh, okay but I'd rather he move up.

edit - he should feud with cesaro really

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    yes the three month post wrestlemania feud with Cena is a death spot

also apparently Lana is leaving for a while to film a movie or something? I can see Rusev struggling without Lana

DodgeBlan on
    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Something else that could be bad for Rusev post-Mania is he gets fed to Roman if Vince is determined to get him cheered and will sacrifice Rusev to do it.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
  • Options
    They've kind of set up Lana throwing in the towel and Rusev getting pissed off at her and forcing her to leave.

• Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    I should probably point out that I do not give even the slightest fuck about Rusev. I just wanted to remind everybody that Ludvig Borga ended Tatanka's two year unbeaten streak.
    Ludvig Borga is the best.

Dyvim Tvar on
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    finally watching this week's nxt

alexa bliss vs. sasha banks is going to be some straight up betty vs. veronica shit

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I love

Alexa Bliss

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    When I watched that match live I leaned over to my friend after her new finisher and said "If they don't call that the Glitter Bomb then they fucked up."

I stand by that statement.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    I am feeling sympathy for alex riley

what is this witchery

• Options
    MrDapper wrote: »
    When I watched that match live I leaned over to my friend after her new finisher and said "If they don't call that the Glitter Bomb then they fucked up."

literally my exact thought

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    Oh man, they don't go on sale for another 4 days.

How much are tickets?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Sparkle Splash is still a good name though.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Also I went to watch it again, and if you go to the 'in ring' section on the network, NXT is on the first page now. It used to be on the second, right?

I'm going to assume that's a sign WWE realizes the NXT is a big part of the reason people subscribe.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    MrDapper wrote: »

They're saving Glitter Bomb for when Sasha kicks out of the Sparkle Splash and then Alexa has to hit a top rope powerbomb.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    Oh man, they don't go on sale for another 4 days.

How much are tickets?

I don't know. They aren't on sale yet.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Probably cheap though.

• Options
    facetious wrote: »
    Also I went to watch it again, and if you go to the 'in ring' section on the network, NXT is on the first page now. It used to be on the second, right?

I'm going to assume that's a sign WWE realizes the NXT is a big part of the reason people subscribe.

I thought it was all alphabetical

• Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    Probably cheap though.

oh man I'm so glad you posted about this. I really want to do something for the wrestlemania weekend but Raw and Mania are too expensive, and RoH sold out really fast.

NXT it is!
    it will probably be a better show than wrestlemania

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    Should I really take off work and drive five+ hours one way just to see NXT?
    I think I should!

04xkcuvaav19.png
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Tyrant526 wrote: »
    Can we spoiler any wrestlemania spoiler stuff? I would have liked to not have read that tweet.

Sorry about that. I spoilered it, and I'll do that in the future.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    If any of the Mania matches end in a non-finish I will be really pissed because it seems like the only time they ever allow for actual clean finishes is Mania anymore.

• Options
    edited March 2015
    BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Apparently it is in response to Cody asking if #GiveLittlePeopleAChance was a real thing when asked about it

Which

Seems like a really harsh reply to a probably legit question

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Apparently it is in response to Cody asking if #GiveLittlePeopleAChance was a real thing when asked about it

Which

I would think someone whose entire gimmick is his height would be less sensitive about it.

• Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    Also did they ever have to have superstars come out and verbally fellate someone to get them over like they have with Reigns? I could be entirely wrong but it just seems abnormal that people like Hogan, Michaels, Austin, etc would require other people to come out and say how awesome they are.

• Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »

Which

I would think someone whose entire gimmick is his height would be less sensitive about it.
    I mean Cody didn't ask Swaggle that

a fan tagged them both and asked Cody and Cody said "Is that a real thing?"

Unless Cody and Swaggle have talked about it and Cody is being a dick or something Hornswaggle seems to be being kind of a dick

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekk6Qj4WytQ

why you gotta make me like you again, Riley

Hair isn't spiked, he grew a little facial hair, he doesn't wear that terrible vest anymore, he still has awesome music and he's not with Miz anymore. Things that needed to change changed for the better and what was good (his theme) stayed. All positives.

And most importantly, that promo felt like a real guy talking to me. Just like with that promo Ryback had when he returned.

It's amazing what a little character shift can do. I can see myself rooting for this version of Riley easily.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Also did they ever have to have superstars come out and verbally fellate someone to get them over like they have with Reigns? I could be entirely wrong but it just seems abnormal that people like Hogan, Michaels, Austin, etc would require other people to come out and say how awesome they are.

The last time I remember is in 2012 where they had a parade of legends (including Mick Foley) come in to say CM Punk is just a statistic and Cena is the real deal.

It was just as lame back then, but at least I could halfway see it as something people might actually say.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    did hogan coin New World Order at Bash at the Beach? I'm watching the whole thing (and wow he calls out WWF basically, I had no idea) and I am unsure if it was already being called NWO or not when he said to call them the New World Order

great promo, I never actually listened to it.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    The New World Organization of wrestling, brother.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    on Talk is Jericho this week

PJ Black (Justin Gabriel) admitted he was

the bunny

and even had brought up ideas for him

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Xehalus wrote: »
    on Talk is Jericho this week

PJ Black (Justin Gabriel) admitted he was

the bunny

and even had brought up ideas for him
    I happened to watch something that showed the nexus this week on the network so this made me happy. I can't remember how he was but I didn't even know if he was still there.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Justin Gabriel strikes me as exactly the kind of dude who could show up in PWG or ROH or wherever and you watch his match and think about how badly WWE wastes talent.

Getting that Trent? money.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    MarkGoodhartMarkGoodhart Registered User regular
    J. Gabes always struck me as an uninteresting person living an interesting life. Like for a guy who probably sky dove this morning into a tank of sharks who are all skateboarding, he was super bland as a personality. It felt to me like Adrian Neville made him redundant.

• Options
    Justin Gabriel strikes me as exactly the kind of dude who could show up in PWG or ROH or wherever and you watch his match and think about how badly WWE wastes talent.

In Gabriel's case, nah.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »

In Gabriel's case, nah.

He's pretty talented in the ring.

About as interesting as dried mud on the microphone, though.

• Options
    Like sure he was a good worker. But he had absolutely NO mic skills, charisma, or character.

And no I don't think the problem was creative screwing him over. Guess what, some people just don't have those skills.

• Options
    When Evan Bourne and Adrian Neville are miles ahead of you on charisma points that's a problem.

• Options
    GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    So can anyone who's been to an NXT live show give me an idea of how long it is? If I make this trek for a one hour show I might be slightly bummed.

04xkcuvaav19.png
This discussion has been closed.