As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dragon Dragon, Rock the Dragonball [Xenoverse]

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Gokule was my JAM

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Gokule was my JAM

Nobody beats Tiencha

(As it turns out everyone beats Tiencha)

• Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    Yamcha is still a sandbag, even in the wild alternate futures of Xenoverse

His most noteworthy ability behind Wolf Fang Fist is to play dead

which does nothing

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    Yo Vacation Delete duders, remember that when it hits, it has a stun, so if you make sure you have four bars when you fire, you can follow up with a full power super.

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Gokule was my JAM

Wait

What the hell is a Gokule

PX5wf3Q.png

Oh

Oh my God

It's so beautiful

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    UnluckyUnlucky That's not meant to happen Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Remember how boudakai 2 had a whole bunch of different non canon fusions

Man that was so cool
    I miss Tiencha.

Edit: I just remembered Gokule

Unlucky on
    Fantastic
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    My Namekian is in the starter pants, Gohan shoes, and that tribal chest gear that's really just a couple of primitive necklaces. Looks neat so far.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Since I have the gold/Crystal armor and am a striker I wore the gold set.

But I had to take it off after a single match because all I could think was "damn look at that finely chiseled ass!" on my dude.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Per last page- vacation delete-

Seriously-AOE stun that leaves them wide open for a followup ultimate?

Also regret rolling a human. Everyone is a human or a sayan.

We rocked 3 PAer vs PQ for a long time last night- much fun. The androids AI ios full on bonkers. They refuse to part and regularly double team/ save each other from combos.... They are the biggest challenge thus far....

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    God I want this game

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    God I want this game

You do-

Is this a good enough game to transcend dragonball? meaning a person who doesnt like db so much , but the rpg/fighting elements with the CaC are so good- it could overcome DB hate? ((I am not saying it is.... just wondering what others thought?))

Everyone I play with thought it wouldn't be this good.... but its damn good.

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    mojojoeo wrote: »
    God I want this game

You do-

Is this a good enough game to transcend dragonball? meaning a person who doesnt like db so much , but the rpg/fighting elements with the CaC are so good- it could overcome DB hate? ((I am not saying it is.... just wondering what others thought?))

Everyone I play with thought it wouldn't be this good.... but its damn good.
    nonDBZ folks could find fun in the game, sure, but I don't think they'd find enough to justify the purchase until a price drop.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    There is at least one Dragonball game where Yamcha is the absolute top tier in the game.

It is hilarious.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    There is at least one Dragonball game where Yamcha is the absolute top tier in the game.

It is hilarious.

I REMEMBER THIS.

It was the worst.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    gY2erls.jpg

If you want to play and you're not friends with me on steam I'm likely on this guy "Shaman of Cum" or Wiz Khoolifa

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    So according to the dbz wiki Toriyama has stated that the fusion dance restrictions arent really a thing and any number of people from an Species can fuse as long as theyre synced.

You know what this means?

Gogecule

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    I loved the different fusions in Budokai. Screwing up the dance and getting...something.
    Throwing the earing and see who catches it was always good.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    4rst8ec.jpg

Brolycule

• Options

We rocked 3 PAer vs PQ for a long time last night- much fun. The androids AI ios full on bonkers. They refuse to part and regularly double team/ save each other from combos.... They are the biggest challenge thus far....

Those ultimate boomerangs they throw are fucking crazy, Luckily I got 17 to drop his energy barrier for me, so now I can just laugh any time they try it.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I'm wondering, is there any downside to having a smaller character? As in, have some of your attacks less reach?

• Options
    yes there is a downside and upside to everything

no it's not explicit

• Options
    edited March 2015
    If its not a known thing- you dont have to be in a online toki toki lobby to online pq or online battles - you can multiplay from a single player lobby just fine
    Docshifty wrote: »

Those ultimate boomerangs they throw are fucking crazy, Luckily I got 17 to drop his energy barrier for me, so now I can just laugh any time they try it.

i just got cells gravity well block thingie last night..... im hoping that works on it (i was able to negate android 18s destructo disc with it so hopes are high)

I really want that barrier tho- its a pain in the ass to go against....

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    If its not a known thing- you dont have to be in a online toki toki lobby to online pq or online battle
    Docshifty wrote: »

i just got cells gravity well block thingie last night..... im hoping that works on it (i was able to negate android 18s destructo disc with it so hopes are high)

I don't know if Cell's is like this, but with 17's, you can burn ki to keep the shield going. Since the boomerang lasts so long, I have to use a bar to keep the shield going.

• Options
    fsAt4UH.png

• Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    fsAt4UH.png

I...wtf? I feel old when I see names like this nowadays.

Mostly because I probably used to be the guy with names like this. And now I just shake my head in dismay when I see that stuff.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Its because they can post it on reddit for all the points

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    I don't post on reddit though

• Options
    Wait

is that your character

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Mine is the Shaman of Cum

• Options
    I wish I made a drop of cum and John Cena though

• Options
    Oh well then you have no excuse

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    How dare you shame my namekian

• Options
    I do love that Cena...

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    4rst8ec.jpg

Brolycule

BA BA BA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Options
    THESPOOKY wrote: »
    4rst8ec.jpg

Brolycule

BA BA BA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RRRRRRRRRREEEGEDON!!!!

• Options
    So I played this alot last night after mastering my own five moves of doom.

Who am I kidding, it's actually two moves of doom. I'm Hulk Hogan.

Got stuck farming PQ16 for Super Vegeta since I'm a Ki-based Saiyan and I need all that Ki-Blast Damages.

I hate it so much, but I heartily approve of there being a super low chance that Vegeta freaks out and goes SSJ after you beat Frieza, because it's pitch perfect(Even if the dialoge is weird).

However I am contemplating using my now OP setup to crush the Story so I can make Marron(Strike Based with a blend of 18 and Krillin's moveset Human!?) and the totally terrible Bra from Multiverse that's Strike-Based.

But on the other hand I WILL HAVE SUPER VEGETA.

Oh, does anyone know where you get the I Am Super Vegeta Z-Soul please tell me it's not in PQ16.

• Options
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    is it true you can make a character that looks just like crono from chrono trigger in this

that's a selling point

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Naphtali wrote: »
    is it true you can make a character that looks just like crono from chrono trigger in this

that's a selling point

You could probably make almost any Chrono Trigger character