As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

BROTHER! I live on, through this SMASH!

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    I'll be around but not for like half an hour

???

• BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Didn't know if you were gonna take me up on that - I'm on

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    aaaaaaand that's my cue to call it quits

haha
    ggs

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Boy howdy do I sure hate Mewtwo. I really want to like him but he can't kill a damn thing and gets killed under 100% easily. Also his priority seems to be absolute balls.

• WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Anyone want to play?

dN0T6ur.png
    would some videos of a mewtwo wailing on some idiot help

CD World Tour status:
    Wyborn
    CD World Tour status:
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Mewtwo has quite a few solid kill moves. Fsmash, Usmash, Fair, Uthrow, fully charge neutral b, and back throw maybe.

He is a super glass cannon though.

YL9WnCY.png
    Speed RacerMoth 13
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    I'm also basing this solely on fighting level 9 cpus who are cheating bastards. And anytime I try to play online it's super laggy. Is that just 3ds?

E: Yeah you would know Geth

SirToasty on
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Anyone want to play?

yeah sure why not

The Wii U can be hit or miss, but I think most people consider it better than the 3DS online.

YL9WnCY.png
    BlueBlue
    Hm hm hm hm hm

dN0T6ur.png
    Really did mean to reflect at the end there

dN0T6ur.png
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Really did mean to reflect at the end there

i was ready to rereflect!

your link's better than my link

I've probably had more practice with him

Or fighting him, at least

People lvoe using him to beat up Ganondorf (go figure)

dN0T6ur.png
    Ummmm you were using the wrong color who are you trying to kid????

dN0T6ur.png
    Geth
    alright, that's gonna do it for me

Good games!

I, uh

I think I really like Captain Falcon

dN0T6ur.png
    Speed Racer
    going from ganon to falcon seems like it'd be like taking off your weighted training clothes

BlueBlueGreasyKidsStuff
    He can actually follow people in the air! You can throw them up, then hit them with UAir, then double jump and hit them with UAir again!

dN0T6ur.png
    edited April 2015
    I will say I prefer Ganon's particular method of imparting fear

I can get up to about 150% and people will play poke-and-run even if they're only at 60% (or 40% if they're Mewtwo)

But Falcon's has something to be said for it, too

Regular Chicken Man (he's everywhere he's everywhere)

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Fought a lot of Falcons.

They're even easier to control with Robin than Ganon, I'd say. Ganon has the fear thing. Falcoln doesn't even have that.

• GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    well, I just got my ass handed to me in the Mario Kart tourney

who wants to drag me through the mud further in smash?!

To be fair, 150% is max rage, and that means just about every one of Ganondorf's moves can kill.

YL9WnCY.png
    Rainfall
  • GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    jesus h christ this mewtwo player

confusion > uncharged shadow ball > rush up and use disable > some smash attack

Not only is it infuriating, I get caught in it EVERY TIME

There's a big-ass skill gap with my Falcon versus my Ganon or Ness (so obvi)

But there's so much potential there, and I can feel it

I got a UTilt spike on an Ike recovering with his Side-B

It was magnificent

dN0T6ur.png
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    traitor

2x39jD4.jpg
    turtleant
    I will beat up your Ganon with my Ganon right this second

dN0T6ur.png
    no one can beat my ganon

because I don't play against people

2x39jD4.jpg
    What is the point of playing Ganon if you can't lord it over other people!

dN0T6ur.png
    chiasaur11
    I don't like losing

2x39jD4.jpg
    Whippy
    If Ganon can take that many losses then so can you!!!

dN0T6ur.png
    edited April 2015
    Incorrect.

edit losing the fighty gams online bothers me in a way that losing in person to friends does not, is the thing

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
    GreasyKidsStuffturtleantWhippy
  • EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus NoatunRegistered User regular
    I really want to do a research study about why that happens. Testing in person vs. anonymous competitive games, maybe have people bring in friends for a third condition there, have controls of noncompetitive and single player?

I got my ass kicked all night and it was only when I said "fuck it" and chose random that I finally had some fun

I think I really need to just let Samus and Charizard take a break if I ever want to play online

Mario and Lucina are fun, though

You're playing at the same time as all the super tough guys

Earlier in the day might be easier

dN0T6ur.png
This discussion has been closed.