As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun, Hitler and [Chat]!

19495969798100»

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    My blips are sbo dbry

Im nerd mad because I couldn't make it through the great bay temple in Majoras mask before time ran out and now the world is going to end or I have to go back in time and do everything all over again

I just shut my 3DS in petulant anger

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    hello

knock knock

who's there?!

i eat mop

i eat mop who

LOLG OMG DONT EAT YOUR POO THATS SO GROSS @gooey

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Ah, that Magic: Duels: Origins: Colons is their new format for Duels. Dunno what to think about that.

The series has been leaning more and more towards micro transactions over time, I guess they just decided to go whole hog with it.

They actually got rid of them in Duels 2015. It launched with "premium" packs for money, but later made all those cards free to unlock and gave people that paid for them the expansion for free.

Shows when I stopped paying attention to the Duels series, I was thinking of 2014 version that had deck unlocks for money but you could grind them out if you wanted.
    Which is pretty much what I'm expecting for Magic: Origins: Colons

All magic originates in your colon

That's why casual is missing out

wha

I'm not so obliquely referring to the chastity lock on his backdoor

Not like he's opposed to visiting other people's colons.

But if you only ever top, then you never know about the other side of this life
    and that's another side to this life

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    My blips are sbo dbry

Im nerd mad because I couldn't make it through the great bay temple in Majoras mask before time ran out and now the world is going to end or I have to go back in time and do everything all over again

butt lips?

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    hello

knock knock

who's there?!

i eat mop

i eat mop who

Hearing this in Cass's joke voice.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    hello

knock knock

who's there?!

i eat mop

i eat mop who

If I remember the conversation about fecal transplants correctly, and I think I do, it's One Weird Trick to help you lose weight

Do it gooey

Do it

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    There is always a level in every zelda that just causes rage.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    My blips are sbo dbry

butt lips?

Sure

Pro tip

If you can avoid pooping on a bus, do

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    My blips are sbo dbry

M92QEGu.jpg
    hey kid
    don't think if you turn it off I'll just go away

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    moon is the worst

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    this article is v interesting about anxiety and brains and drugs: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/08/opinion/sunday/the-feel-good-gene.html

i am marijuana man naturally

i knew it

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    My blips are sbo dbry

That temple is a struggle

But it's super fast to go through and do things again--because you already know what to do, and because they plan out the dungeons so that once you have the items (e.g. the ice arrow) you can breeze through the stuff that came before.

• Options
    zepherin wrote: »
    There is always a level in every zelda that just causes rage.

And that level is always the water temple

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Sig don't be mean to kim

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    water levels are great

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    P10 wrote: »
    water levels are great

disagree button

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Water levels are the worst.

Hate hate hate.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    water levels are great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM_6tgVJb_o

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    water levels are terrible fyi hth

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I don't like Mario water levels either but they have the best music so pass I guess.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I don't like Mario water levels either but they have the best music so pass I guess.

And that is why Mario Sunshine is the worst.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    bW6KEek.jpg

Hmm...Polish movie art.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Woo Apple keynote time to learn how I am spending my discretionary funds next month.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Oh the sonic drowning music. It'll be the last thing you hear before you die.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    i liked super mario sunshine. that had some water in it.

• Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqcPSbkS9TQ

Such memories many youth

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    The apple event is happening. Credit card set to stun.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    Yay, I'm getting sick.

Maybe it's the flu, maybe it's a sinus infection, maybe it's SuperEbola™.

Prognosis is SuperEbola™.

Everybody stay out of the Pax Photobombing thread!

It appears the Pax Plague has gone eyeborne!

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    The apple event is happening. Credit card set to stun.

"We have some suspicious activity coming in - all the latest Apple stuff in bulk?"

"Oh, no, that's Donkey Kong - it's cool"

• Options
    Given the sheer amount of part of a head + artistic effect combination that the Poles loved, I bet their poster for Scanners is super boring.

• Options
    tyrannus wrote: »
    i liked super mario sunshine. that had some water in it.

Super Mario Sunshine happened right when I was starting to age out of the franchise, so it doesn't really have the same place in my heart (and it wasn't so absolutely fantastic as Galaxies, so as to win me over even despite becoming an Old). But I did think that they did water pretty well. It was beautiful, and the whole bright tropical aesthetic, with shimmering white beaches and etc., was nice.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 1.7

@Abdhyius will create the new thread
    @Echo is backup

This discussion has been closed.