As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]BASIC

19495969798100»

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    hello

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    i got chills all through my body.

it's not pleasant.
    would you say they are multiplying

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    the PAX Pox is mutating wildly.

Wednesday, i had fever and fatigue. Thursday it was runny nose and sinus pain, today it's a painful, dry cough.

Can't I just... y'know... have a stable illness? i'm not used to being sick. i'd like to make a complaint. Who do i send it to?

My wife got it for the first time this year and she is not enjoying the experience.

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    I'm pretty OK with people fleeing the wrath of their vengeful governments. Oh, he doesn't get to call himself [insert phrase]? Pfft, whatever. I'd take that route over solitary any day of the week.

I'm not OK with people fleeing the wrath of their vengeful governments, as a general statement

a lot of the time the wrath is wholly justified

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    most of the time. Most criminals are just criminals for the usual reasons.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    DdiFbQC.jpg

I love the clothing in Day Z standalone. Not just because it was silly with everyone walking around with the same old stupid skins, but also because like, I worry about repairing my boots or getting enough warm clothing and shit. And when I walk into a house I, I'm finding some clothes and a tin of beans. It feels much less silly.

Is Day Z fun? It sounds like it's a lot of work masquerading as a game. Like The Sims.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Just sat down at my desk for the first time today.
    Err'body having urgent crisis today

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    New topic: men's legs. Shaved or not?

braided

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

it's not pleasant.

are you losing control?

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    also I found a shotgun whoo.

No shells for it. I have the .22 dissassembled in my backpack, in case I have to shoot anything. I guess the shotgun could be useful for... intimidation?

yeah it's pretty useless. Hoping to find some shells.

Long guns should be usable as clubs in zombie/survival games. It should break the ability to fire it, though, so you have to make a choice.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

braided

You are not treating this topic with the seriousness it deserves.

• Options
    i tried coconut chobani the other day

verdict: very good

now i am trying a green tea chobani

verdict: not so good

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Is Day Z fun? It sounds like it's a lot of work masquerading as a game. Like The Sims.

If you get on a good server, or play with friends.

If you don't, prepare your butthole.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Ugh random complaint.

The ed/clinic team is apply for a cert of some sort for something.

The lady seems to completely not believe this is a fully governmental operation.

Lady we are in the NDAA. We are funded by congressional appropriations. We do not have a 501(c). We do not report to the IRS. Lady seriously.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »

Wednesday, i had fever and fatigue. Thursday it was runny nose and sinus pain, today it's a painful, dry cough.

Can't I just... y'know... have a stable illness? i'm not used to being sick. i'd like to make a complaint. Who do i send it to?

My wife got it for the first time this year and she is not enjoying the experience.

it's like a convention almost!

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I might treat myself to waffle from the truck today

I love how bobby Flay challenged that food truck to a cook off on Waffles, and p much every single judge ruled in favor of Wafels and Dinges.

Seeing Flay so completely outclassed by a food truck warmed my blackened heart.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

If you get on a good server, or play with friends.

If you don't, prepare your butthole.

Man was the real enemy all along.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Ottawa lawyer John Hale was quick on his feet in Court Room No. 2 on Friday and, as always, had his eye on the ball.

Upset that he wasn’t credited more for time spent in custody, his client, an Ottawa thief who lost his left eye to cancer while at the Innes Road jail removed his ocular prosthetic and threw it at the lawyer, who caught it after a single bounce off the counsel desk.

“That’s the thing about this business, there’s always something new that happens,” said Hale, who joked that it was a “new form of retainer.” Told it was a good catch, he said modestly, “I could see it coming.”

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/0307-eyeball

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Just sat down at my desk for the first time today.
    Err'body having urgent crisis today

Normally I'm the guy people grab for urgent matters.

But I just transferred within my company and now I don't know enough about this area to fix everyone's issues. I keep starting to get up when someone starts to freak out and then don't know what to do with myself. Do I offer help I can't really offer? Do I just sit there and put on headphones?

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    i tried coconut chobani the other day

verdict: very good

now i am trying a green tea chobani

verdict: not so good

Eat Noosa.

It is the superior yogurt.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Dynagrip wrote: »

neti-pot, bro

wat about brain amoebas doe

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

it's not pleasant.

are you losing control?
    its electrifying!

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    DdiFbQC.jpg

I love the clothing in Day Z standalone. Not just because it was silly with everyone walking around with the same old stupid skins, but also because like, I worry about repairing my boots or getting enough warm clothing and shit. And when I walk into a house I, I'm finding some clothes and a tin of beans. It feels much less silly.

It's a hardcore survival game.

You start with practically nothing, you must make your way into zombie infested areas and find gear to survive.

You will most likely die fairly quickly because you need to find a weapon ASAP.

At this point it becomes a balance of staying warm, staying hydrated, staying fed, and staying alive.

Once you've got weapons and clothes, it's pretty easy to stay alive.

Then it becomes a PVP game.

Once you die, you start again.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Whole lotta Lawful Neutrals all up in this thread.

I'm cool with civil disobedience. But part of that is accepting punishment so that people see how unfair it is that the law demanded you be punished for your actions. If you flee justice you don't get to pull the civil disobedience card.

Doing this in the way you describe, do you think we'd have heard of him at all? And if we did, would he have access to the evidence to back up his claims?

Well, what he could have done if he wanted to just engage in straight up civil disobedience is steal the data, release it, and then submit to arrest. Much more principled than literally fleeing the US government's ability to extradite him.

With what the government has been getting up to, I find it really hard to care about the guy protecting himself. It's great when people have the strength of character to be martyrs, it's really inspiring. I just don't require it in a situation like this.

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Hairy.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through at warp 3.5

@syndalis will create the new thread
    @Gooey is backup

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited March 2015
    most of the time. Most criminals are just criminals for the usual reasons.

ugggh, I don't want do the forum thing where we write a million qualification to every post to mean exactly what kind of thing we're talking about. Never mind this conversation.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    394037249_qpxHN-1050x10000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.