As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PA Comic] Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - Praxis

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PA Comic] Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - Praxis

Praxis

Praxis

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2015/03/25

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• AntonNULAntonNUL Registered User regular
    How to play Bloodborne: Think about Gabe's dick. Got it.

• ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    AntonNUL wrote: »
    How to play Bloodborne: Think about Gabe's dick. Got it.

I can honestly say (and I mean no disrespect towards Gabe here) that his is one of the few cartoon character dicks I do not think about. In fact i'd go so far as to say that the few comics where we've been exposed to it have made it at least a little bit more difficult for me to go about my daily looking at cartoon character dick business.

Thanks, Gabe. Thanks a lot.

ziddersroofurry on
  • SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Focus. I see Tycho's still playing FF XV Episode Duscae.

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    I'm not sure I like the colors on this one. I know Grob is experimenting with new techniques, but the tint everywhere doesn't really work. Ears are too pink, sleeves are too orange, hair is too red. It looks like color burn, and it isn't applied with any particular light source rules.

• Viktor WaltersViktor Walters Registered User regular
    The art style is fun but it's a little bit too cute. The only light source that makes much sense would be a kinda blobby one coming from directly behind the viewer? Like we're a film crew with one of those camera mounted lights. Which is an interesting effect.

I love these art experiments, though! Keep it coming, Gabe

• CharlesMabeCharlesMabe Registered User regular
    I am liking the colors on this. Let's see where it goes.

• BrushwoodMuttBrushwoodMutt Registered User regular
    I love the idea of shading and doing so through non-black gradients! I'm hesitant to say I like the pink in Tycho's face though. Which is odd, I'm okay with it in Gabe's but maybe it is because there is less of it there than in Tycho's.

And for all the dick jokes from this comic, I realize I don't actually focus much on their respective dicks.

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    It's good to have psycho Gabe back

• DoctorEarsDoctorEars Registered User regular
    Focus. I see Tycho's still playing FF XV Episode Duscae.

This was a really good joke! Nice work.

• Soul SanctumSoul Sanctum Registered User regular
    Bloodborne rewards you for fighting as risky and aggressively as possible. In the Dark Souls games combat was often more methodical and required you to wait for openings, fight wisely. This game does to a degree, but mostly it's about putting yourself directly in range of an enemy's attacks for the chance to interrupt them and deal heavy damage, and to immediately counter attack viciously whenever you are hit.

It's pretty sadistic.