Options

[Podcasts] Better thread title suggestions by fax only...

19495969798100»

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I kinda dig on Monster Hunter for the portable aspect of it a lot. I don't really have the time to sit down and play Dark Souls and stuff (especially now that I have a second job, yeesh!), but Monster Hunter is nice for 10-minute chunks while I'm on my lunch at work, or between classes or something.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    on today's alt+f1, danny o'dwyer sing happy birthday to drew in french, without realizing that it's actually drew's birthday

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I need a giant bomb premium video where they make Dan get stung by a wasp

• Options
    Dan being a hilarious food baby is one of my favorite things on the bombcast.

It's amazing what the man refuses to eat, for the stupidest possible reasons.

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

the aioli vs mayo thing is the greatest bit of irrational mental gymnastics

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    I am pretty sure most of that is an act that Dan is putting on for humor's sake but it's still pretty funny that he refuses to eat the stuff regardless

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

the aioli vs mayo thing is the greatest bit of irrational mental gymnastics

I just want to state for the record that "What is Cinco de Mayo" "Well it's like Cinco de Aioli" is maybe the best Drew joke ever.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I really, really hate that "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" has become an idiom. It's just as bad as "literal" now meaning "figurative" in that it's actually the opposite of the intended sentiment. It's a statement of impossibility, and saying it as a suggestion to someone struggling with doing something is just making everything worse.

I'm not a fan of this Danswers.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    http://www.whmpodcast.com/2015/05/episode-204-blind-fury.html
    On this week's episode, the gang has nothing but love for 1989's incredible White Guy Karate masterpiece, Blind Fury! Why do all movies with blind characters have other characters "test" them to see if they're actually blind? How lame is this terrible wimp of a villain, MacCready? And how is Chris not impressed by a blind guy chopping a flying squash in half? PLUS: How many Academy Award-winning films have ripped this movie off? Answer: At least two.

Blind Fury stars Rutger Hauer, Terry O'Quinn, Brandon Call, Noble Willingham, Randall 'Tex' Cobb, Nick Cassavetes Meg Foser, and Shô Kosugi; directed by Phillip Noyce.

This discussion has been closed.